Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 37/0
    Given: 6/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default DNA guys excellent customer service

Hi all i have been planning a small side operation and we decided on doing chocolope and sour kush aka headband both by DNA and Reserva Privada. My mum got me and my brother the seeds for xmas and we started to germinate them but only 1 out of 12 came through. So we contacted DNA and they have replaced the seeds with ut any problems so my other grow is back on..

Chocolope ans Headband coming your way asap i have grown the chocolope before but not headband any advice on this strain?, i have smoked it thats why i asked for them and it was the best kush i have tasted to date..

Thank you DNA Genetics for excellent outstanding customer service & and one in the UK or worldwide please be wary of drchronic website as this is the 2nd time we have ordered from them with dire results? & i know it is not DNA styal to give out crappy genetics so something from when they leave DNA to when they get to drchronic is happening to make the genetics unviable?..

Skunk-mad.
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Remember the name Fort Minor

http://www.classic-cannabis-seed-company.co.uk

COMING SOON!!!

http://www.classic-cannabis-company.co.uk/

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 7/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by skunk-mad View Post
    Hi all i have been planning a small side operation and we decided on doing chocolope and sour kush aka headband both by DNA and Reserva Privada. My mum got me and my brother the seeds for xmas and we started to germinate them but only 1 out of 12 came through. So we contacted DNA and they have replaced the seeds with ut any problems so my other grow is back on..

Chocolope ans Headband coming your way asap i have grown the chocolope before but not headband any advice on this strain?, i have smoked it thats why i asked for them and it was the best kush i have tasted to date..

Thank you DNA Genetics for excellent outstanding customer service & and one in the UK or worldwide please be wary of drchronic website as this is the 2nd time we have ordered from them with dire results? & i know it is not DNA styal to give out crappy genetics so something from when they leave DNA to when they get to drchronic is happening to make the genetics unviable?..

Skunk-mad.
    That's awesome that they gave you replacements. Tried headband a little while back, it was supposedly a fairly equally mixed sativa-indica. It had such a nice balanced high, really good smoke, definitely in the top 10!