Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Where are the testers?

Hi,

After I have given the Serious Six I would have thought that the 2 members would had stop here to tell us what is happening with Six.

Respect
    Claude

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 37/0
    Given: 6/1

Hi Claude now i have a mother/veg room the serious six will be popped in the coming week,s have you had any feed back from other sites yet?

skunk-mad

thanx for the opportunity but please give us some time
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Remember the name Fort Minor

http://www.classic-cannabis-seed-company.co.uk

COMING SOON!!!

http://www.classic-cannabis-company.co.uk/

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 234/0
    Given: 152/0

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    Hi,

After I have given the Serious Six I would have thought that the 2 members would had stop here to tell us what is happening with Six.

Respect
    Claude
    Yep....

Who was it that you decided on again ?

S_a_H

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 122/0
    Given: 59/0

Claude how genrous of you to provide these genetics.. It's so important having these testers then having them post the results on the web. I hope yours show up for you. Looking forward to watching...DD
    Please join me in my Fall 2012 Cannabis Flowers Pix thread..
    DoobieDuck the Macro Pix
    Don't forget, your comments and "likes" may be the only recognition Breeders, Photographers and Growers receive after putting in the hard work that they do to share theirs here with you. That appreciation goes a long way towards inspiring them to continue sharing it, Respect....DD

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by S_a_H View Post
    Yep....

Who was it that you decided on again ?

S_a_H
    I was 1 of the serious six testers but what do you want me to do drop all my current plant,s because serious seeds say so?? i will crack them and do the best that i can with the serious six to give my best opinion if that count?? i guess it must as they did choose me to test this strain.

As said before now i have the 2 room,s the serious six will be cracked in the next 48-72 hours then i,ll kick in a grow thread right from germination, through sexing right up to harvest then the finished product will hopefully make the TY smoke report section of the magazine or hopefully a front page special only if it is good enough which im sure it will be hell this is serious seeds..

Sorry for my lateness claude but please understand that my current projects must be completed or well on their way before another can begin..

skunk-mad.

COMING SOON!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Ready to see those girls get flowering as I am really interested in the serious six as it works in and outdoors. Think I may pop some my old ak47 and bubblegum beans soon as I have some extra space now.

Good luck with the serious six beans as I'll be watching because I want to put some outside this spring.
    Last edited by Jred; 12-14-2011 at 08:12 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 537/2
    Given: 344/1

Wish I could of had a chance to give them a spin, lol. Oh well, can't wait to see the reports come out on these. Good luck to the testers!

LT

sookieme

Claude i was reading on site how you guys werent going to release the serious6 due to hermie problems and scattered pheno's , it seemed a definate final answer from what i read

so are you having these poor ppl check for you to see if they still hermie ? that seems a bit rude and ignorant if you ask me

im not trying to be an ass , but it says nothing in your "latest news" about even a chance you have the hermie issues solved

so to me it seems like anyone testing these without a separate grow area is at big risk of hermies and no crop to harvest

that does not seem fair to me

did you warn the testers of any possible hermie issues , or can you tell us without a doubt the hermie issues have been solved

after reading what i read on your site i would flush those seeds , so if there is any update on them id say you should add it to latest news on your site
    Last edited by sookieme; 12-15-2011 at 03:47 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down

I was picked and i will test them to see what hermie issues i get as i do try to keep my rooms at optima temps with minimal stress so im off get some jiffy 7,s and then i,ll begin testing the serious six..

Do you have any info Claude on the serious six strain i have read very little about it heritage also and problems with feeding would also be a help

skunk-mad.

COMING SOON!!!

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Default passing through

---.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=225282
    replace --- with www

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by salonist View Post
    ---.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=225282
    replace --- with www
    thanx for that

skunk-mad

COMING SOON!!!

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by skunk-mad View Post
    I was 1 of the serious six testers but what do you want me to do drop all my current plant,s because serious seeds say so?? i will crack them and do the best that i can with the serious six to give my best opinion if that count?? i guess it must as they did choose me to test this strain.

As said before now i have the 2 room,s the serious six will be cracked in the next 48-72 hours then i,ll kick in a grow thread right from germination, through sexing right up to harvest then the finished product will hopefully make the TY smoke report section of the magazine or hopefully a front page special only if it is good enough which im sure it will be hell this is serious seeds..

Sorry for my lateness claude but please understand that my current projects must be completed or well on their way before another can begin..

skunk-mad.
    Hey No Problem Man!

I understand and I comply.

I just wanted to know what was happening.

Cant wait!!

Respect
    Claude

Thumbs Up/Down

Hey No Problem Man!

I understand and I comply.

I just wanted to know what was happening.

Cant wait!!

Respect
    Claude
    Thanx claude 4-5 of the 7 serious six will be popped this weekend and vegged for around 8 weeks as im now operating with 2 rooms i can start to get some good projects going but serious six is my first

Thanx agin i will as promised start these great genetics asap

skunk-mad

COMING SOON!!!

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by skunk-mad View Post

skunk-mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by sookieme View Post
    Claude i was reading on site how you guys werent going to release the serious6 due to hermie problems and scattered pheno's , it seemed a definate final answer from what i read

so are you having these poor ppl check for you to see if they still hermie ? that seems a bit rude and ignorant if you ask me

im not trying to be an ass , but it says nothing in your "latest news" about even a chance you have the hermie issues solved

so to me it seems like anyone testing these without a separate grow area is at big risk of hermies and no crop to harvest

that does not seem fair to me

did you warn the testers of any possible hermie issues , or can you tell us without a doubt the hermie issues have been solved

after reading what i read on your site i would flush those seeds , so if there is any update on them id say you should add it to latest news on your site
    Hi,

Yes all you said is true but the news about flushing this strain was from me as I told Simon to let that sucker go.
    But Simon is stoburn and keep working with it.
    So now we had new seeds to test.
    As per Simon's tester they are saying that there is hermie at the end of flowering without polen to spread.

I should have not telling peoples that Six was finnished, I am sorry and my appologies to the community.

The strain is from BC and I do not know the background of it.
    I brought a clone and some seeds to Simon 5 years ago and he went from there.

Respect
    Claude
    Last edited by Claude; 12-16-2011 at 05:10 PM.

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Hi,

Yes all you said is true but the news about flushing this strain was from me as I told Simon to let that sucker go.
    But Simon is stoburn and keep working with it.
    So now we had new seeds to test.
    As per Simon's tester they are saying that there is hermie at the end of flowering without polen to spread.

I should have not telling peoples that Six was finnished, I am sorry and my appologies to the community.

The strain is from BC and I do not know the background of it.
    I brought a clone and some seeds to Simon 5 years ago and he went from there.

Respect
    Claude
    "The reason why Six was out and in is because of the demand that was overwhelming.
    Also that we had bad result with the beginning of the test with that strain. So Simon had to kill it for the customers to stop asking for it.
    This is mainly my fault for pushing Simon to release this strain to early. My fault only!

Now we are only testing it and will not be release before it is ready for customers.
    We are not a company that will release something that is not ready as opposed to other company.
    We care for our customers satisfaction.

With Respect
    Claude

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 50/0
    Given: 5/0

Havent been on the site in wks, sorry TY community. I too was one of the Serious 6 testers and can now say that i've popped 2 of 7 beans, as of a couple days ago. 100% success so far.... lookin forward.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0

I'm sorry I do not mean to offend but when you guys/gals received free seeds to test why would you not pop every one of them at the same time, especially if there are less than 10? Is it not true that there are very many possible combinations and each seed (especially if only 7) would exibit different phenos etc? Since you got them for free and specifically to test I would expect you to plant every seed and not keep some back. My understanding is that you volunteered to test this product and provide a good grow report. 2 seeds, in my opinion is not going to provide a true test and I suspect Claude would agree. (don't mean to speak for you Claude)
    Also anything less than the 7 seeds provided would not convince me either way. Am I alone in thinking this?
    Legalize it already

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by paddyk View Post
    I'm sorry I do not mean to offend but when you guys/gals received free seeds to test why would you not pop every one of them at the same time, especially if there are less than 10? Is it not true that there are very many possible combinations and each seed (especially if only 7) would exibit different phenos etc? Since you got them for free and specifically to test I would expect you to plant every seed and not keep some back. My understanding is that you volunteered to test this product and provide a good grow report. 2 seeds, in my opinion is not going to provide a true test and I suspect Claude would agree. (don't mean to speak for you Claude)
    Also anything less than the 7 seeds provided would not convince me either way. Am I alone in thinking this?
    Legalize it already
    Yes I agree with you but you know I have no control over anyone in the world.
    The only person I control is me. Not true my wife control me!!!

Respect
    Claude

Thumbs Up/Down

I have 5 of the 7 germinating as we speak and so far 3-5 are through 5-7 should give a good indication the reason i did not pop the 7 was because of space issues..

skunk-mad.

COMING SOON!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0

I was not being critical I just wanted to point out the fact that 2 seeds or even 5 is not enough to get a good representation of a strain. Believe me I am poor and trying to live off a disability check which is not much so I can understand people wanting to save money. The problem with starting with such a low number is that you have to be REAL lucky to get that 1 or 2 good ones in that first batch. From my point of view seeds are worth the money. I realize the up front expense can hurt but in the long run they save you. When you plant all 12 or whatever you can pick the 1,2 or 3 best plants and clone them. I can say with experience +6 years that it is definitely worth planting them all and cloning the best because clones unlike seedlings are identicle. I have never seen 2 plants exactly alike when I plant my 12 seeds there is always a couple who blow the others away. When it comes to space issues there is not much you can do. Again this was not meant to criticize but to hopefully help.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and Happy Holidays to everyone
    Legalize it already

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 50/0
    Given: 5/0

geese. the only reason i popped the 2 was i felt bad i hadnt done so yet. I really wanted to use em for the upcoming spring planting. You have good points and normally i'd of popped them all.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	serious 6 001.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	134.5 KB 
ID:	45567 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	serious 6 002.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	139.0 KB 
ID:	45568

Thumbs Up/Down

I,ve just got my rootit cubes so i,ll get mine on the bubble also

skunk-mad

COMING SOON!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 234/0
    Given: 152/0

So how did all the testing go ?

S_a_H

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Watched them finish and smoked some from a fellow member here given free beans.

Out of 6, think 2 females, 4 turned out male or hermies. The one he liked had a better yield and not much flavor and didn't hit too strong, nothing to talk about. But, the other fluffier plant i liked had nice spear shaped buds and was some potent stank, anyway don't think he took clones or something happened with them...

So for a one shot at, I'm pretty sure was 6 beans, only one keeper, but would have liked to see a better yield which I'm sure is possible once dialed in.

I used to grow ss ak47 bout 10 years ago and would love to run her again one day, tried popping my last few beans of the ak with no luck. Thought I kept them stored decently just no luck on those but a C99 did pop from an old batch!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

Old enough to be Bros Grimm or...

♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.