Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ex-Slave State, deep in the heart of Dixie!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 36/0
    Given: 17/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

It's a shame to say it, but greedy corrupt politicians, bad law & decades of theft have made both the US & Canada's healthcare what it is today. If you go deeper into the rabbit hole, you may find that the banks and corporations are the prime recipients of the stolen loot. A half century ago, who would believe that the social security system would be looted and broke?

Technology that can help a man live to be 90 yrs old, and pain killers that aren't addictive are reserved for the global elitists. From my personal observations, the masses are becoming a social class merely to be preyed upon.
    Live and let live.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

Rome rotted from the inside out, enabling the christians to invade and loot the empire.. all I'm saying..

I know you've all been told it was "barbarians" but that word simply meant anyone who does not speak latin, as it all sounded like "bar bar bar" to them. Those massive Gothic Cathedrals weren't built by dirty illiterate subhuman tribes as is implied by the fall of Rome story.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 7/0

Lot's of interesting talk going on! This should be a lot more organized, legit and easy to get into for those whom actually NEED it! OH AND WHAT"S THIS IM HEARING.....!!!....H3LLC4N is thinking of making changes where you can no longer grow your own and HAVE to get it from a DG?

I was wondering if anyone can give me some info on: Where to send completed forms? (What's the mail address)? ALSO, what are the odd's HC will DECLINE and fully completed application? I understand B1 get's priority, but will a B2 application still be looked at fairly? Anyone that's been through or knows the process feel free to chime in!

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Quote Originally Posted by Gr33zyinc View Post
    Lot's of interesting talk going on! This should be a lot more organized, legit and easy to get into for those whom actually NEED it! OH AND WHAT"S THIS IM HEARING.....!!!....H3LLC4N is thinking of making changes where you can no longer grow your own and HAVE to get it from a DG?

I was wondering if anyone can give me some info on: Where to send completed forms? (What's the mail address)? ALSO, what are the odd's HC will DECLINE and fully completed application? I understand B1 get's priority, but will a B2 application still be looked at fairly? Anyone that's been through or knows the process feel free to chime in!
    HC should fill out finished forms but they are pretty slimy. One thing you should remember is that clubs are not legal so you will either have to say if your not growing that you will get the cannabis from the Gov or from a DG and all those forms must be filled out properly. The thing I am finding is the DG's only want a 50 gram limit per day which is pretty high. There needs to be more access to DG's regardless of the amount . Although I understand DG's not wanting to take small amount it's just not helpful to the ppl trying to get their cannabis. This is how they stop this program is making it hard for everyone to get bud. They need to stop the limit on DG's and allow them to grow for many ppl if they want. This whole thing needs more DG's headband 707

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 7/0

Headband that soo true! Seems like we're about to get stepped.... I've been hearing news about patients no longer being able to grow their own medicine! Ottawa has already began the movement!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123