Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Unhappy Body Pain & Hep c

Greetings TY, i suffer Great Body pain,i awake every morning tired and in complete body pain for the past 2yrs ,i have been and am still being denied pain relief ever since 2008.When THC was discovered in my monthly UA the pain management that i had been getting methadone & darvocet for my L1-L5 bulgeing ,herniated disc/sciatic pain in my left side ,Kicked me out of their program!!!! I now awake every morning by my pain!!I am still tired as i am deprived of my REM sleep by this Dragon!!Does Anyone Know WHY or If this Viruse is Causeing me ALL this PAIN??!!A so called Dr said he thinks the Viruse is a precurser to my Fibromylagia/Osteoarthritis Body Pain??I said precurser **** i been curseing this viruse ever since 2002 when i was diagnosed with Hep c1a,3 months of HELL /Interferon made my viruse spike. last spring it spiked to over 250,000??any comments will be Greatly appreciated.Peace & Light sincerly E.J
    In every Home,In every Heart,In every Nation,One Prayer....That all may live in Freedom and Peace reign Everywhere. eye for an eye will make us all blind-muhatma Gandi.

Thumbs Up/Down

Unhappy Body Pain & Hep c

Ohh last Dr visit he told me he could not prescibe me anything for my pain due to i was/am a Drug abuser?? I asked what drugs you talking about? and he said Marijuana!!!!I told him you gotta be kidding me? but he was not!!I told him i use the herb i do not abuse it!! Yet today i askled him if he knew anything about marijuana? and he said No.
    In every Home,In every Heart,In every Nation,One Prayer....That all may live in Freedom and Peace reign Everywhere. eye for an eye will make us all blind-muhatma Gandi.

Flowering Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 19/0

I believe Iam finding the same reluctance to give certain meds to legal med users in the HMO I am signed with. They have given me good service on cancers that I have had but no pain meds except vicodin liquid with no refills. Now with walking becoming a big issue and they dont think I need a diagnosis. My last visit w/movent disorder doc he never examined me, he just told me it will never go away because it is in the brain and how bad it was trying to find the right spot that is the cause, I think he was shooting down any attempt to get DBS deep brain surgery because of my age of 77. I then tried to get short term stimulant so I could get my weeding and some work done in the yard, doc told me he couldnt because I had emphysema, When I challenged him he said I admitted I was a smoker for 25 yrs. Damn near punched his friggin lights out. Jerry

Thumbs Up/Down

Medical marajuana.....is great for pain. But I find the best pain relief I get is from oil. I have a neighbour that has just been diagnosed with cancer for the 3rd time. He controls his pain with oil.....takes a toothpick of oil.....puts it on his tongue and eats it.....does that 3 or 4 times a day......now he gets out on his motorcycle. eating the medicine affects the pain better for him than smoking it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 96/0
    Given: 76/3

Default Hi E J

Quote Originally Posted by E.J View Post
    Greetings TY, i suffer Great Body pain,i awake every morning tired and in complete body pain for the past 2yrs ,i have been and am still being denied pain relief ever since 2008.When THC was discovered in my monthly UA the pain management that i had been getting methadone & darvocet for my L1-L5 bulgeing ,herniated disc/sciatic pain in my left side ,Kicked me out of their program!!!! I now awake every morning by my pain!!I am still tired as i am deprived of my REM sleep by this Dragon!!Does Anyone Know WHY or If this Viruse is Causeing me ALL this PAIN??!!A so called Dr said he thinks the Viruse is a precurser to my Fibromylagia/Osteoarthritis Body Pain??I said precurser **** i been curseing this viruse ever since 2002 when i was diagnosed with Hep c1a,3 months of HELL /Interferon made my viruse spike. last spring it spiked to over 250,000??any comments will be Greatly appreciated.Peace & Light sincerly E.J
    I also have hep c and suffer cronic pain . I and my doctor think this is a side affect of the tx. I have a doc that knows I use mJ even tho I am in a not friendly state she also prescribe pain med. Hydrocodon for break thru pain relief . Try to find a compassionate doctor and FIRE the one you got .I went thru several before I found one that thinks quality of life is more important than weather or not I,m addicted to P O T.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0

HI E.J,

my heart bleeds for ya mate as I too have hep c but in the UK I don't have to worry about a silly bit of pot stopping me from getting the treatment or medication I need.

It's just such an awful human rights abuse that you guys over the other side of the pond have to put up with and the fact you are even screened for cannabinoids is totally fascistic and contrary to a doctors Hippocratic oath.

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 1/0

It's tough to educate your doctor on the benefits when they have a closed mind. Most grew up when 'drugs are bad!' was nearly a national motto, and all those years in school you get one side of the coin.

Do any of your local hospitals have pain clinics? Perhaps they would be more open minded / have experience in people treating pain with something other than/in addition to pharmaceuticals?