Fieldstone

Default Greetings and Salutations

Hello , my name is Diamond . I was an old member here. I had to leave to take my life back . I went on a venture of healing and learning . I had to change every little thing in my life to make me better . I had to leave because certain thigs got me edgy and mean and crazy really. Wakeing up to world while dying isnt fun for anyone !All i could do is wave my arms as to warn poeple while attacking good natured people it seamed . I had alot to learn about life and who in control. And who to blame . I wrote this awhile back . My little diatribe for you. lol . If your a dr. Dont be pissed . I realize the road to hell is often paved with good intention . Its really not your fault at all .

A little side note
    Lliving well and reversing symptoms of Acute phenol poisening and Multipull System Atrophy First ask '
    "DO YOU WANT TO DIE " ?
    If not , it mean's not relying on allopathic Dr's who chase symptom's . No use for thier lagging style on this issue . They only hurt me and cause immense pain and suffering ! I see they sport certificates of approval on thier office wall ' Yet the record does not indicate they can heal my sickness , but only admitt defeat over and over expecting a different result . Isnt that the definition of insanity ? So nice to be comfortable again ! Improvement's daily .
    Miracle by me ! And help from Naturalnews.com Thank's Health Ranger for such an imformative life saving site ! You to Jim Humble . I tip my hat to you .
    .And i thank my friend's and for being my hand's and leg's when i needed them . Especially the person who turned me onto AO chlorite . K+. I owe my advanced recovery and better outlook literally to "MMS and colloidal silver " brang comfort ability to swallow . breath and walk , With high dose D and supplements . Spirulina and such .
    What it doe's mean is taking vitamin D , Making your own Colloidal Silver and taking supplements and probiotics , eating organically to improve ! MMS is a major miracle like the C. S. Nice to take deep breath's after year's of sufficating .Puts ya on top , Know what i mean ? Although i love having sex again and a light vinegarette salad ' nice not smelling like them ! Nice regaining joint movement too .
    Inflammation causes pain .Get rid of it . And you cant eat poisen meats poisen water and GMO'S doesnt work !. . Nice way to screw your head up and end up in servatude to a foreign entity . Nice not to be considered dieing anymore ! Nice not getting throat streatched all the time to swallow too . Nice not being belligerent from excitotoxin's in my food ! Nice not wishing death on myself daily on antidepresant's and DR's order's . Nice being able to support bed covers again ' or my hand against my lap .

You allopathic pill pushers should stick to broken bones and quit hurting people and making them sick and wanting death over life ! Get a education in humanity instead the old bag of salt you cling so tightly too !
    Alot of Allopathic patron's are depressed , I would be too . And was at one time . I got one thing to say , "Never again brother "
    I thank the allopathic Dr. who admitted defeat and sent me to a naturopath which saved my life after telling me i'd die in 3 year's ' Yet here i sit getting better .

Now that i'm in control of my health to be around me you wouldnt know i was sick at all ! Except gaunt and underweight . On allopathic medicen i was a mess swollen , shaking with hives all over my body and face , fumbling speech , choking on every meal , skin falling in my eyes , falling all over the house daily creaping around like Nosferatu smelling like the taint of Baphomet. Although im more like Quasimoto for what i do is out of love .
    update 12\30\10 I just beat wasting syndrome by myself !
    i will start the new year gaunt free and ready to articulate baby ! Gaunt since 03 .
    If one person doesnt have to go through what i did "job done " !

Remember , medication is just that ...
    And if you find youself in a room and a Dr. has his finger up your rearend , You may want to ask yourself " What did i do to myself to arrive in this compromising position " ?

And if they stare ' just let them burn thier eye's on your moving ..Argent

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 538/2
    Given: 315/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I remember that name! Welcome back!
    I do not fail -- I succeed at finding out what does not work.

Fieldstone

Smile

Thanks Groo . And if i said things that made you uncomfortable when i was here before or attacked you for some odd reason i am truly sorry Groo and everyone . it will never happen again !

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 346/1

Welcome back

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 315/0

Quote Originally Posted by Fieldstone
    And if i said things that made you uncomfortable when i was here before or attacked you for some odd reason i am truly sorry Groo and everyone . it will never happen again !
    Well, I certainly don't remember anything like that!
    I do not fail -- I succeed at finding out what does not work.

Founder & Publisher of TY Marco Renda's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 25/0
    Given: 2/0

Hi there and WELCOME BACK!

Take Care and Peace
    Marco

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

welcome.........
    Growing weed is like watching grass grow

Fieldstone

Thanks guys. Hey groo , it was bad so you wiped it from your memory .
    Let me tell ya , when i left here iw as worried about getting a wheelchair and when hey would take my feet . See my avatar , thats what i looked like before . Red skin falling in my eyes. Guant as heck and i lost ten more pounds . 122 lbs. at 6'1'plus .After taking mms i was able to gain weight again . I wont leave that picture up though . I like to look forward . lol. Man , you loss 50 pounds and people call you gay ? Thats the u.s. i know .lol. No offence ......
    Last edited by Fieldstone; 05-27-2011 at 12:59 PM.

Theraputic Cannabis Dominatrix pflover's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0

Welcome back Diamond! long time no see!
    Regestered PDX area TC-caregiver for 2, housewife.

Mugen: [after finding a bag of coins in the river] We hit the pot, Jack!
    Fuu: That's jackpot!
    Mugen: All I know is we're filthy bitch!
    Fuu: Filthy rich!
    Jin: I hope your doing that on purpose.

PRESERVE NEURAL PLASTICITY!!!

Anit harm none...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

Hello and Welcome back to TY
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Fieldstone

Thanks again . I see yo just back tool Pflover . Its been awhile hasnt it ? Yep , since im just getting to where i can put a keyboard on my lap again , why not .