Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 33
  1. #1
    Zygote

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    9
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    9

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default Local hospitals refusing patients because of medical card

    My uncle who has had a number of back and neck sugeries had been kicked out of their network,ditched like a piece of used tissue. Where is the compassion?they have none we Are just numbers to them and the whole system is corrupt. For them to kick out a patient like thAt with numerous pain issues is bs.

  2. #2
    Vegetative Member schmade420's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Fountain, Co
    Posts
    620
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 50/0
    Given: 5/0
    Rep Power
    10

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    I'm sorry to hear that. My uncle was saying something simlar was happening to his father-in-law aswell. Stupid Michigan drs!

  3. #3
    Data Nazi Lightly_Toasted's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,663
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 537/2
    Given: 344/1
    Rep Power
    14


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    That is very disturbing news. Makes you wonder what things would be like if big pharma didn't pull doctors strings.

    Also please post an introduction in the introduce yourself thread so we can get to know you .
    Last edited by lightly_toasted; 05-24-2011 at 12:01 PM.

  4. #4
    Flowering Member

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Orangevale california
    Posts
    1,035
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 19/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    16

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Did they give any reason for dropping him. In L.A. they were dumping patients by giving them a taxi ride to town and at least one was still in his hospital smock.

  5. #5
    Zygote

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    9
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    9

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    The reasoning was because he had his back surgery he was in the pain clinic with prescription pain killers being prescribed,and when he told them he had his card they said he would ha e to quit pot and they where going to drug test him, so he quit for a week until he went back and they gave him the boot from that hospital and there whole network because they will nor admit that cannabis has medicinal value.

    I gave home some oil I made and it was the first time in years he slept the whole night through. Time and time again the anecdotal evidence proves the truth.

  6. #6
    Zygote

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    9
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    9

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    All the while he still has issues with a swollen prostate. The whole medical system and docs make me sick

  7. #7
    Seedling sawmaw's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    153
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    15

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    I am pro legalization, medicalinal or otherwise. I am on a heart transplant list. If I were dirty, I would get kicked off the list. What the hell is more important, your life or frick'n weed. I get there is medicinal prorperties to mj. There are also proven disadvantages to what thc, cbc can cause when interacting with other medications. There is also proof that people can become dependant on MJ and lie to get it because oh my.. their big toe hurts.. I need pot.. Bull shit. Did you know that there is a mold spore that grows on MJ that for a person like us after a transplant that could kill us if I got infected with it. That pot interferes with the antirejection medication and the steriods we will need to stay alive? Someone has died to give us that organ... You fucking idiot... Why don't you go learn what HONOR IS!!!! It is worth it. NO!! So I quit. I have to prove for 6 months, with piss tests that I quit just to be put on the list. TO HONOR THAT THE LIFE SOMEONE WILL LOSE SO i CAN LIVE IS MORE PRECIOUSE THAN FUCKING POT.....
    People ARE GETTING PISSED OFF after getting medical cards on transplant lists they are geting kicked off the list because pot interferes with the medicine. Pot is NOT the end all be all of life. yes it is good for somethings. But it can pollute reasoning and judgement. Obviously when you don't have all the facts. Go educate youself about all the things about MJ.. I am an advoacte for it. But for the right reasons, but that doesn't mean everyone is right for it. A lot of messed up people are going to abuse the shit out of this for their own profit, gain and screw those who may need it. Read already, those who fought to get it for medicine, are fighting to keep it from full legalization becuase they'll loose money.. Really????? what a bunch of fucking assholes.. These people should have never ever gotten a card.. they are frauds!! I have chronic pain, I have congestive heart failure, Ihave dengenative disk desease in 3 disk.. i could be completely and totatly diabled. Sure, I would like it if I could WHEN I NEED IT>> Sure i would grow it for myself if I could. I can still work. I got to work. If somone on disability on a limited income got the money to get the equipment to grow it, so they can sell it.. are you paying taxes on it? Why should you be exempt? I bet you hide it an lie. Because you think you're fucking special? We should feel sorry you're cheating and lying? This is the BS that's caused the problems from it becoming to this level in the first place. Becuase who is mature enough to handle it? Our own citzens are competing with the fri'ckn cartels.. and worse. Don't blame the insurance companies or DR's for trying to do something right. POT has negative side effects as well as postive ones. Some people need to stop being too damn stoned to know the difference.. I am sorry, I am not trying to be a dick. This is the facts. I stood in cold weather, rain and many rallies to get signatures. I paid hundres to NORML, but when I read and see the news like I have not just in MI, but all over, it makes me sick for what I fought for and assholes tear down. I fought for and can't use for others who can. FUCK IT> I hope it gets shut down.. Even though I believe it the value it does have, I have seen what people do when they smoke it for the first time, they can't handle it.. they will blackmail you, get jealous.. IT"S JUST F"N POT>>> Good luck on your family. Have them look in the mirror and decide of what they see looking back is more precious than that green shit. if not. They need to start going to 12 step meetings for a while..
    Human Being: The first part is what we are, while the second is what we choose to be while we are. How are you being today?

  8. #8
    Shadbot 4.20 Shadimar's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cannaba
    Posts
    7,753
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1
    Rep Power
    25


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    What if your quality of life is directly linked to cannabis like myself and many others here?
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

  9. #9
    Flowering Member Guy_In_Pain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,154
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 65/0
    Given: 136/1
    Rep Power
    11

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    @sawmaw

    Man you sure have some interesting ways to pass off bullshit.

    Show me where thc, cbd's or otherwise conflicts with big pharmas poison? Likely all the big pharma crap is conflicting with itself.

    Show me proof people become addicted to mj and lie to get it?

    Show me where it pollutes reasoning and judgement?

    Show me where pot has negative side effects? Unless having an appetite is negative to you, or not having pain is negative to you or anyone else?

    You say you have supported the "cause" yet you perpetuate so many myths?

    No one has the right to say what we put into our bodies. There are plenty of sick folks that find this plant has saved their lives myself included. Best to you.
    Help me stop DSS delicate soul syndrome. We need volunteers to hug and hold all the delicate souls until we can heal them. Help us today! You can make a difference in someone's life. Tell them the truth.

  10. #10
    Flowering Member Tweedybird's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tweedville, Canada
    Posts
    1,829
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    10

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Sawman, it seems you have a lot on your mind. It also seems you are really angry. Maybe you aren't. An opinion is fine, but you just seem angry. There are a lot of generalizations in your post. Each person has a specific situation. Obviously for you, not using MJ is the right decision. For others, using is the right decision. Thankfully we all have the right to choose to work within a system or not. We also have the right to voice our opinions about our choices and opinions. Just remember, all this freedom does not come with the right to NOT be offended.

  11. #11
    Vegetative Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    520
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 1/0
    Rep Power
    8

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy_In_Pain View Post
    *snip*
    Show me where it pollutes reasoning and judgement?

    Show me where pot has negative side effects? Unless having an appetite is negative to you, or not having pain is negative to you or anyone else?
    *snip*
    Just wanted to play devils advocate...

    Short term memory loss is a negative side effect, I get up sometimes and forget why I got up. Minor but worth mentioning.
    Delayed/different reaction is another. When I'm medicated at night through tincture/edible, I'm medicated to the point that I would bet my reaction time is slightly slower, and I'll choose reactions I wouldn't had I not been stoned. I don't drive at that point though.
    Smoking anything can't be good for your lungs. I'm not gonna argue it's highly destructive, but we inhale burning paper, lighter fumes etc... We can negate that by vaporizing, edibles, tinctures, and ointments though.
    Short term memory loss is a negative side effect, I get up sometimes and forget why I got up.... lol

    Keeping in mind that these are relatively minor compared to seizure, stroke, suicidal thoughts, death etc... from pills that mj replaces.

  12. #12
    Flowering Member Tweedybird's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tweedville, Canada
    Posts
    1,829
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    10

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Short term memory loss is part of life for me and is triggered by fibro. Its one of the big issues for me. I had it before starting to use mj. When I have less pain, I have better short term memory. MJ actually helps with my memory issues. Yes, if I'm well medicated, my reactions are slower and different. I don't drive or cook then, just as with any medication. I was looking in the cutlery drawer yesterday. I shut it and said well, I guess I won't find a business card in there. lol. My DH just looked at me and shook his head. I wasn't even medicated.

  13. #13
    Retired Staff hollowpoint's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    in research, compiling the truth about mj from scientists, NOT politicians
    Posts
    1,907
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 17/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    17


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default its the bull shat scare factor at work by dr's

    the dr's know they will lose customers the wider spread the use becomes = money, always follow the money. the transplants teams are doing this scare tactic to patients who eat brownies too. patients are getting turfed for admitting that cannabis helps them.
    its called war and the truth is hurting the losing side and they have been held as god's in our society and now some little ole granny can find relief while babysitting her indoor medical greenhouse in january, how dare her. we're winning and they are scared
    Hit them where it hurts, show them the scientific truth about marijuana, while debunking the lies.
    Even politicians know, that the truth will always win.

  14. #14
    Flowering Member Guy_In_Pain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,154
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 65/0
    Given: 136/1
    Rep Power
    11

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dabbin View Post
    Just wanted to play devils advocate...

    Short term memory loss is a negative side effect, I get up sometimes and forget why I got up. Minor but worth mentioning.
    Delayed/different reaction is another. When I'm medicated at night through tincture/edible, I'm medicated to the point that I would bet my reaction time is slightly slower, and I'll choose reactions I wouldn't had I not been stoned. I don't drive at that point though.
    Smoking anything can't be good for your lungs. I'm not gonna argue it's highly destructive, but we inhale burning paper, lighter fumes etc... We can negate that by vaporizing, edibles, tinctures, and ointments though.
    Short term memory loss is a negative side effect, I get up sometimes and forget why I got up.... lol

    Keeping in mind that these are relatively minor compared to seizure, stroke, suicidal thoughts, death etc... from pills that mj replaces.
    Although I don't agree with you on the memory loss issue, there are many other reasons why you might have short term memory loss, I do not suffer from such while consuming cannabis.

    I rarely burn it is more often the case I vape or eat it somehow, I'm not really a smoker per say.

    I can list the big pharma drugs I used to take with the many many unsuitable side effects but I know you know what I mean. I do know 100% I would already be dead without cannabis so no doctor or otherwise could ever convince me it is harmful including it has any dangerous interactions with any other "treatment".

    Sounds like the dude or dudette has some major issues aside from not knowing all the facts. And one other thing why is this the last resort drug now? Only the people taking their last breath can use it wtf? Everyone could use it and if it makes the boo boo on their baby finger not hurt then hell ya they should use it and if laughter is all they get then hell ya do it.
    Help me stop DSS delicate soul syndrome. We need volunteers to hug and hold all the delicate souls until we can heal them. Help us today! You can make a difference in someone's life. Tell them the truth.

  15. #15
    Seedling sawmaw's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    153
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    15

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweetybird View Post
    Sawman, it seems you have a lot on your mind. It also seems you are really angry. Maybe you aren't. An opinion is fine, but you just seem angry. There are a lot of generalizations in your post. Each person has a specific situation. Obviously for you, not using MJ is the right decision. For others, using is the right decision. Thankfully we all have the right to choose to work within a system or not. We also have the right to voice our opinions about our choices and opinions. Just remember, all this freedom does not come with the right to NOT be offended.
    You are right. I am angry. I was at some friends who know my situation and left pot brownies out and didn't tell anyone. thought it would be funny. I didn't get kicked out of the program, but I have to prove i don't use pot for 6 months now unless I get sick. Poole are getting medical cards and getting kicked off the transplant programs. http://safeaccessnow.org/article.php?id=6960.
    i was one of the soldiers who fought hard so you can smoke med pot and now, I can't. I a little po'd , but actually it's OK. I'm NOT OK, when others fuck with my life. I'm sorry I came and dumped here. I have been a member here since 2005. I was growing since 2003. I realized, I would rather be legit as you say you have a choice to work within the system or not. All that hard work I did was to work in the system. I know it's a pain. TO see all the people work outside the system which I didn't fall off the bus yesterday knew would happened, still, is a dis to us who worked so hard to help make this happen. Do you think it happened over night? Don't you think it happened from people like us getting signatures at rallies? Donating time, money, energy and hope? Then to watch people tear it up and throw it away for those who really need it. Your dose of reality hits home and is true. I can't stop anyone. But you loose.. You loose the rights, then when you're crying about how the old days when you used to be able to do it.. You have no one to blame but yourself. I'm not saying you personally.. but in the big picture. I would love to enjoy a nice fat j now and then, but my life is more important. Needless to say, I don't hang out with the looser who did that deal with the port.. but I do hope you all the best.. Bless you all.. Sorry about the rant.. I want to live.. I don't want to live what days i have left all messed up unless I was in so much pain I couldn't stand it, I want to be lucid, clear and full of life!!!!!! Dr's figure I got 18 mo's left. I figure more.. But I'll make every day count, every minute alive and each second breathtaking!!! Oh.. BTW.. You are all loved very very much.. beyond your minds imagination. Start a thread on near death experiences....
    SAWMAW!!!!!
    Human Being: The first part is what we are, while the second is what we choose to be while we are. How are you being today?

  16. #16
    Seedling sawmaw's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    153
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    15

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy_In_Pain View Post
    Although I don't agree with you on the memory loss issue, there are many other reasons why you might have short term memory loss, I do not suffer from such while consuming cannabis.

    I rarely burn it is more often the case I vape or eat it somehow, I'm not really a smoker per say.

    I can list the big pharma drugs I used to take with the many many unsuitable side effects but I know you know what I mean. I do know 100% I would already be dead without cannabis so no doctor or otherwise could ever convince me it is harmful including it has any dangerous interactions with any other "treatment".

    Sounds like the dude or dudette has some major issues aside from not knowing all the facts. And one other thing why is this the last resort drug now? Only the people taking their last breath can use it wtf? Everyone could use it and if it makes the boo boo on their baby finger not hurt then hell ya they should use it and if laughter is all they get then hell ya do it.
    LOL.. Well, that's really so great because you have "done" your home work haven't you? 100%? You so sure aren't you? Talk to you Dr about your drug use and the scripts you take and how they interact. If smoking pot, is that important that you can't stop it due to taking all these meds and are bragging about it.. The we both have some issues dude.... I can put it down.. Sounds like you can't and are putting your life on the line...
    Human Being: The first part is what we are, while the second is what we choose to be while we are. How are you being today?

  17. #17
    Flowering Member Guy_In_Pain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,154
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 65/0
    Given: 136/1
    Rep Power
    11

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sawmaw View Post
    LOL.. Well, that's really so great because you have "done" your home work haven't you? 100%? You so sure aren't you? Talk to you Dr about your drug use and the scripts you take and how they interact. If smoking pot, is that important that you can't stop it due to taking all these meds and are bragging about it.. The we both have some issues dude.... I can put it down.. Sounds like you can't and are putting your life on the line...
    You assume I smoke pot I guess just to get high and that I'm hooked on it since you say I can't stop smoking it? That to me is rather funny. I had not smoked pot for maybe 20 years before I got real sick. My monthly pharma costs were almost 3k/month at peak just before I switched most of them to cannabis. My own doctor said I would have been dead had I continued the heavy "prescribed" doses of opiods alone not to mention the other drugs I was "prescribed" to take.

    I will not beleive anything you or anyone else says unless I can see the proof of those statements you made so boldy above. You my friend sound sick 18 months it sux don't it but stop with the bs and perhaps someone else might give this plant a chance like I did. And you got some fukked up "friends" who doped you, nice friends you got huh? Does that make everyone bad now for using it?

    And why is it that only the very sick can use this plant? Why can't someone just smoke a joint to chill or laugh? No one has the right to say who can drink, smoke, or stick things up their ass if they so choose to do it why the fuk not? Because you are so sick and they are wrecking your work? Get over yourself you are nobody just like the rest of the nobody's.
    Help me stop DSS delicate soul syndrome. We need volunteers to hug and hold all the delicate souls until we can heal them. Help us today! You can make a difference in someone's life. Tell them the truth.

  18. #18
    Fat Girl Expert ROLNIK's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    North of Hammelberg
    Posts
    2,266
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 94/1
    Given: 8/0
    Rep Power
    13

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    I usually dont reply to stuff like this,,, but,,,,, Start a thread on near death experiences.... I have been,,, not just near,,,, I have been,,,, you obviously have not,,,, its warm,,,, and comfy there,,, like sitting on yer mom's lap when yer little,,, type comfy,,,,, its life man,,,,, you do what you do,,,, I'll do what I do,,,,,
    12 steps,,,, rite,,, and the 12 steps were started by,,,,, hope things work out for ya man,,,,, cause you ain't ready to die yet man,,,, thats fer sure,,,, seems a shame to spend it hating so much tho,,,, me,,, I'ma ready,,, any old time,,,, I know whats rly there now,,, the only thing that I would regret is leaving my family with a shit load of debt,,,,, got that taken care of also now,,,, so,,,, there ya go man,,,, flame away

    R

  19. #19
    Data Nazi Lightly_Toasted's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,663
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 537/2
    Given: 344/1
    Rep Power
    14


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    What is going on here? this seems like trolling.

    LT

  20. #20
    Flowering Member

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Orangevale california
    Posts
    1,035
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 19/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    16

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    WE have sick people.

  21. #21
    Flowering Member Tweedybird's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tweedville, Canada
    Posts
    1,829
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    10

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default Get new friends

    I think I understand what's going on a bit better now. It's ok if you need to dump or rant or whatever. FUc! If you have friends like that, I wouldn't want to meet peeps that hate you. Hard to imagine such a bunch of losers.

    So all that you worked hard for didn't work out. You didn't plan to be on a transplant list either. Can't comfort yourself with a joint, but that's not so important now.

    How is your family doing with this news? I'm very sorry that you've been given a time limit. Most of us have no idea...not sure what's better. I could be dead in 10 min. Have I lived enough yet? NO! Did I make today the best day possible? Probably not. Did I show love and compassion? To some, but not to everyone I dealt with. What about you? How was your day?


    Quote Originally Posted by sawmaw View Post
    You are right. I am angry. I was at some friends who know my situation and left pot brownies out and didn't tell anyone. thought it would be funny. I didn't get kicked out of the program, but I have to prove i don't use pot for 6 months now unless I get sick. Poole are getting medical cards and getting kicked off the transplant programs. http://safeaccessnow.org/article.php?id=6960.
    i was one of the soldiers who fought hard so you can smoke med pot and now, I can't. I a little po'd , but actually it's OK. I'm NOT OK, when others fuck with my life. I'm sorry I came and dumped here. I have been a member here since 2005. I was growing since 2003. I realized, I would rather be legit as you say you have a choice to work within the system or not. All that hard work I did was to work in the system. I know it's a pain. TO see all the people work outside the system which I didn't fall off the bus yesterday knew would happened, still, is a dis to us who worked so hard to help make this happen. Do you think it happened over night? Don't you think it happened from people like us getting signatures at rallies? Donating time, money, energy and hope? Then to watch people tear it up and throw it away for those who really need it. Your dose of reality hits home and is true. I can't stop anyone. But you loose.. You loose the rights, then when you're crying about how the old days when you used to be able to do it.. You have no one to blame but yourself. I'm not saying you personally.. but in the big picture. I would love to enjoy a nice fat j now and then, but my life is more important. Needless to say, I don't hang out with the looser who did that deal with the port.. but I do hope you all the best.. Bless you all.. Sorry about the rant.. I want to live.. I don't want to live what days i have left all messed up unless I was in so much pain I couldn't stand it, I want to be lucid, clear and full of life!!!!!! Dr's figure I got 18 mo's left. I figure more.. But I'll make every day count, every minute alive and each second breathtaking!!! Oh.. BTW.. You are all loved very very much.. beyond your minds imagination. Start a thread on near death experiences....
    SAWMAW!!!!!

  22. #22
    Seedling Shovelhead's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ALONE
    Posts
    404
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 2/0
    Rep Power
    10

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default senior member... must workoffa join date, eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by lightly_toasted View Post
    What is going on here? this seems like trolling.

    LT
    yeahuh... that was kinda oddd. right

  23. #23
    Seedling

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    383
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    11

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweetybird View Post
    Short term memory loss is part of life for me and is triggered by fibro. Its one of the big issues for me. I had it before starting to use mj. When I have less pain, I have better short term memory. MJ actually helps with my memory issues. Yes, if I'm well medicated, my reactions are slower and different. I don't drive or cook then, just as with any medication. I was looking in the cutlery drawer yesterday. I shut it and said well, I guess I won't find a business card in there. lol. My DH just looked at me and shook his head. I wasn't even medicated.
    Actually this is a real catch 22 because FMS inhibits your deep sleep without this your body doesn't heal.Interupting your sleep is one of the biggest downfalls of FMS and ppl's abilty to get back to health . This is why I like using cannabis for sleep is very helpful headband 707

  24. #24
    Shadbot 4.20 Shadimar's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cannaba
    Posts
    7,753
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1
    Rep Power
    25


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    I'm up since sometime yesterday again, probably time to sprout some Herijuana again soon.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

  25. #25
    Flowering Member Tweedybird's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tweedville, Canada
    Posts
    1,829
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    10

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Holy crap Shad...this not sleeping business is not ok...I"m sure you know that. I didn't know how badly I was lacking sleep until I got some real deep sleep. I know far too well that its impossible sometimes.

    Headband, you are absolutely right. I would probably be on disability permanently by now if I hadn't discovered the magic sleep properties of MJ.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Arizona Medical Card
    By professorht in forum Arizona
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 04:03 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 09:29 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 05:09 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 04:28 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2005, 10:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •