Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bchempdaze

Exclamation In loving memory of Michelle Rainey

Greetings All,
    We have been hard at work trying to find a way to
    keep Michelle's message alive and
    to bring her advocacy goals to fruition.

As you will see in the June edition of TY,
    We have collaborated with JefTek to create,
    420talk...the voice of compassion & change.

We are creating a place for all kinds of 420 people to be heard.
    Plus, you can win Medicinal t-shirts and more!!!

Yes, it is a 1.900.548.4200 or #3420 cell that costs $2.99 per minute.
    Some people will be upset that we charge for this service.

We ask you to think about how a phoneline is very expensive
    to set-up and maintain and there are alot of 420 services
    that other people are making BIG $ with.

These profits will be used to bring Michelle's goals to fruition.
    "No patient should be without access to safe, affordable meds
    or the right to medicate."

If you have something to say,
    email us to discuss how we can get
    Your 420 voice heard across Canada.

www.wix.com/420talk/michellerainey

metal n budZ
    krissi-steele & DJSplif
    Last edited by bchempdaze; 05-14-2011 at 09:14 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 65/0
    Given: 136/1

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Would love to see a big banner with Michelle's picture as the back drop of the Expo this year in Toronto. A true hero of the cause. Sadly there is a banner just not of a true hero.
    Help me stop DSS delicate soul syndrome. We need volunteers to hug and hold all the delicate souls until we can heal them. Help us today! You can make a difference in someone's life. Tell them the truth.

sookieme

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_In_Pain
    Would love to see a big banner with Michelle's picture as the back drop of the Expo this year in Toronto. A true hero of the cause. Sadly there is a banner just not of a true hero.
    agree and agree

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

I had met Michelle a number of times and know she was a great person.Saw her last year at the expo and will be greatly missed at this years.

Founder & Publisher of TY Marco Renda's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 25/0
    Given: 2/0

There will be an announcement at this years expo concerning Michelle and the very first recipient to the Michelle Rainey award

Take Care and Peace
    Marco

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 37/0
    Given: 6/1

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Renda
    There will be an announcement at this years expo concerning Michelle and the very first recipient to the Michelle Rainey award

Take Care and Peace
    Marco

I think that is a great idea, i never met michy but we coresponded via e-mail & i cant think of a better way to honour her..

skunk-mad.
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Remember the name Fort Minor

http://www.classic-cannabis-seed-company.co.uk

COMING SOON!!!

http://www.classic-cannabis-company.co.uk/

Thumbs Up/Down

In my opinion I would prefer to see a banner of Michy the activist than a banner of the sniveling,lying little baby that she kept afloat.Remember that I am an "herbalist" not a POTHEAD.
    "Every man dies,but few men truly live"
    William Wallace

"Perseverence builds character"

"You can call me clinically intense or intensely clinical,
    don't you dare call me crazy"

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by snoshuz
    In my opinion I would prefer to see a banner of Michy the activist than a banner of the sniveling,lying little baby that she kept afloat.Remember that I am an "herbalist" not a POTHEAD.
    I agree 110% could make the Expo really about the patient not the "Prince" but who am I to say just another Guy In Pain med patient not a rich guy making bank.
    Help me stop DSS delicate soul syndrome. We need volunteers to hug and hold all the delicate souls until we can heal them. Help us today! You can make a difference in someone's life. Tell them the truth.

Thumbs Up/Down

I agree 110% could make the Expo really about the patient not the "Prince" but who am I to say just another Guy In Pain med patient not a rich guy making bank.
    This is a Medicinal Marijuana Expo,it is not the soapbox to promote a NON-medicinal zealot who never thought medical,only MONEY.
    William Wallace

Thumbs Up/Down

This is a Medicinal Marijuana Expo,it is not the soapbox to promote a NON-medicinal zealot who never thought medical,only MONEY.
    EXCUSE ME but the expo is also to help promote LEGALIZATION and we need to show UNITY. We need social/rec users as well as NON USERS on our side. The speakers will also include members of L.E.A.P. who also have nothing to do with medical.

We need to think OUTSIDE of the box.

Take Care and Peace
    Marco

Canadian Federal Exemptee Richi420's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0

Its great to hear that some people are truely trying to keep Michelles message alive.
    It's also sickening that some are doing the oppisate from what Michelle wanted,she wanted to stop all this bickering and in-fighting. This was the last thing me and her talked about,all this in-fighting and how it needs to stop.
    Theres alot of differant types of people from all walks of life who use cannabis.With all the differant types of people of course theres going to be personallities that dont match but we need everyone to put their personal views of others away for the benifit of everyone else.

We are all adults and it's time we act like it.
    yeha noha

Treat the earth and all of her aspects as your mother. Show deep respect for the mineral world, the plant world, and the animal world. Do nothing to pollute our Mother, rise up with wisdom to defend her.

Thumbs Up/Down

Well considering I live twenty minutes away from her home and know the truth !!

and its certainly not what you consider truth ...I must step in here

she sent me the emails herself condemning emery iot as a flake ....a sexual deviate and a thief so I beg to disagree

she also told me lots personally

I am standing in unity with some who called me and are now not going to the Expo same as these others because of this stupidity of trying to increase tickets by holding up emery iot as anything but what he is...a scumbag

A venereal disease filled ...GHB slippin ...punk who made up to $40 grand a month pimping the highest priced seeds to naive americans while ripping off my friends who grew those seeds

We already saw others comment in that other thread how the Expo is about pimping products to patients

Heres HopaLong in it

"""Well thats it. The last straw. Marco I want a answer on this point.

If the TY expo is a trade show for the medical cannabis industry and not for patients I call for a boycott of it. I as a patient, as a licensed medical user will NOT be used as a shield or a front for cannabis profiteers."""

http://www.treatingyourself.com/vbul...t=45942&page=2

link for above

plus the way Doobius was treated here

http://www.treatingyourself.com/vbul...267#post298267

Makes me also not care about Expo

I may apply to win the pass !! just to give the pass to Doobius

I get threatened with banning when I happen to tell the truth here so who knows what will happen now

but if any of you are confused of course Expo is about a hell of a lot more than just patients !!! hahahhaha

No doubt !!

As I say soon only pharmacies will dispense cannabis and all other activity will be subject to mandatory minimum sentences

Cant wait to see how many are compassionate hahhahaa then

I chose to spend my money actually fighting harper and layton so I will not be at Expo because of it

And after all the above..I feel just fine about that

The only thing that would bother me about it gone is Marco having to foot the bills

But other wise I could careless
    hello everyone...my name is john shavluk

and I am a cannabisolic......

belief is the most powerful force in human existence -shavluk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPr9A-t6Spg

Http://pottalk.ning.com

http://juror.ca

http://shavluk.com/

Thumbs Up/Down

Take Care and Peace
    Marco
    Thinking OUTSIDE of the box? Does that mean we are to loose our own thoughts and free speech on the subject and follow the "flock"?Not bloody likely mate!
    I'm all for Legalization without a doubt Marco,that is why I went to jail,it was a moral issue.You know as well as I do that Mr.Emery chose to make the deal with the US instead of facing the "proceeds of crime" charges here.
    He won't be sharing anything with ANY of the people that support him with donations when he gets out.Lucky for Jodie the donations keep coming in,it must cost a lot to fly south twice monthly.
    Why should I possibly be subject to hearing Jodie wail and moan about how her husband has been neglected and he should be released.
    He was not extradited,he made the deal himself to save his business empire.Tell the truth,it may hurt some but it is the TRUTH.
    I'll be spending more time checking out all the great different foods found in Toronto than wasting my time after I have seen everything else at Expo.
    Thinking outside of the box is the ability to be ourselves and express how we personally feel about things in our lives.Where is Shavluk now?
    Legalization IS important,HE ISN'T.
    These are my own personal beliefs on the subject and I would not expect everyone to agree with me. Just because I do not support Marc Emery,it would be foolish to think that I am against "the movement".If you think that then pull your head out of your orifice,lube it up with Prep H and reinstall.
    Sticky,not Stinky Fingers kids.
    William Wallace

bchempdaze

Thumbs up Would love to see a banner!

It is wonderful to have heartfelt posts about Michy.
    We want so much to keep her message in your hearts and minds.

If we could afford a banner, we would be proud to send it to TY.
    That is definetly a goal for next year!

If anyone out there can afford to honour her that way,
    we know that JefTek would be truly touched.

Her legal bills are still being paid and there is no extra $ right now.

Let's keep Michy's light shining on the 420 community, together!

Thumbs Up/Down

Well anyone still paying the lawyer for her is silly...

Or .....holds her assets and thinks its better to pay rather than go through not paying and having her assets attached

Which by the way is the way it normally works

If Jef is paying them its more likely he doesn't want to sell the house and pay with Michelle's equity
    And I would love to see her fees or bill

YES I WOULD ..as I would I am sure save money all around
    Another saint her lawyer hahahahhahahahhaaaaaaaa

Myself I would tell her lawyer to take a long run on a short dock...as the disbursements are one thing.... every hour they billed another

And you missy

I certainly wont be spending $2.99 a minute for anything you have and blown away Jef would condone what you say he is

You did say some would be upset..didnt you?

Thumbs Up/Down

I'm seriously considering boycotting the Expo this year as well. Marc Emery is the drawing card it seems? Considered by many medical users to be a complete waste of time and IMO one of the main reasons this plant is still not considered medicinal by the general public. And now we're to pay homage to him? Like someone else just said not bloody likely.

Funny to see who holds him with such high regard around here. Same people making money off the sick it seems.

Thumbs Up/Down

LOL boy oh boy you guys really make me laugh. Who said anything about Jodie speaking? All that I said was that I was using the FREE MARC EMERY as a backdrop to our stage. What is the matter with you guys? Has any one of you bitching and complaining taken the time to go and see who our list of speakers are? If you did you WOULDN'T be posting such NONSENCE! It's the TREATING YOURSELF EXPO plain and simple. If you DON'T want to come and show your support for TY than that's your choice.

Take Care and Peace
    Marco

Thumbs Up/Down

Thinking OUTSIDE of the box? Does that mean we are to loose our own thoughts and free speech on the subject and follow the "flock"?Not bloody likely mate!
    I'm all for Legalization without a doubt Marco,that is why I went to jail,it was a moral issue.You know as well as I do that Mr.Emery chose to make the deal with the US instead of facing the "proceeds of crime" charges here.
    He won't be sharing anything with ANY of the people that support him with donations when he gets out.Lucky for Jodie the donations keep coming in,it must cost a lot to fly south twice monthly.
    Why should I possibly be subject to hearing Jodie wail and moan about how her husband has been neglected and he should be released.
    He was not extradited,he made the deal himself to save his business empire.Tell the truth,it may hurt some but it is the TRUTH.
    I'll be spending more time checking out all the great different foods found in Toronto than wasting my time after I have seen everything else at Expo.
    Thinking outside of the box is the ability to be ourselves and express how we personally feel about things in our lives.Where is Shavluk now?
    Legalization IS important,HE ISN'T.
    These are my own personal beliefs on the subject and I would not expect everyone to agree with me. Just because I do not support Marc Emery,it would be foolish to think that I am against "the movement".If you think that then pull your head out of your orifice,lube it up with Prep H and reinstall.
    Sticky,not Stinky Fingers kids.
    The issue we should be looking at is LEGALIZATION and if you take a look at some of the vendors at the expo you will see that they are NOT retail outlets or manufacturers, but Organizations and groups who are trying to END the WAR ON DRUGS.

Not asking you or anyone else to IDOLIZE Marc Emery nor did I say that Jodie Emery will speak. Please go and take a look and see our list of guest speakers, the only one that isn't listed on there is the speaker from LEAP.

Where have I said that FREEDOM OF SPEACH is taken away here?

Boy you guys sure take things out of context.

Take Care and Peace
    Marco

Thumbs Up/Down

Hey Marco I know you have a lot on your plate and I by no means am I slammin the Expo
    I would be there in a heart beat had I not all these election and legal bills

But I already know what it is and have no illusions about its purpose

It is the furthering of these vendors livelihoods under it all and you would be silly to argue otherwise

And some of you ...if you think medicinal patients could support a show like you will see...???...well to me ...you ARE on drugs !!

It is what it is...and it could be stopped any month and killed...PARTY HEARTY !!

I would be there too so I dont want to give the wrong impression that I would not be

I meant my solidarity to those who did not know it really was a pimp show but one providing the fuel...the cash ...for some to then preach to the converted...as medicinal card holders are entertained with new products some of them no doubt will want

Its just like that

Have fun all of you who can go

But.....in the end Michelle hated mark emery and would not even see him

I would support her Vanity Poster......and piss on emerys

Thumbs Up/Down

LOL boy oh boy you guys really make me laugh. Who said anything about Jodie speaking? All that I said was that I was using the FREE MARC EMERY as a backdrop to our stage. What is the matter with you guys? Has any one of you bitching and complaining taken the time to go and see who our list of speakers are? If you did you WOULDN'T be posting such NONSENCE! It's the TREATING YOURSELF EXPO plain and simple. If you DON'T want to come and show your support for TY than that's your choice.

Take Care and Peace
    Marco
    My support is in Legalization of Cannabis Marco,for EVERYONE,not just the potheads that are drawn out in flocks whenever Jodie offers "free marijuana' to those that show up to her rallies.
    I would have expected a HUGE Michelle as a backstop instead,but that doesn't draw as well,does it?
    And if spending $1500 on airfare,hotels etc while leaving my medicinal garden in the care of others and travelling cross country is not support for Treating Yourself then W.T.F.is?

I never expected you to allow Jodie to speak.You do realize though that it won't be long before her "visit" to the TY Expo will be on CC.
    She will take any opportunity to get the "support"(donations) that she needs to keep up her hectic schedule.Travelling back and forth for such trivial things as holding hands costs a lot of money.No other wife is in her position and able to cross borders bi-monthly to go visit their husband in an American jail.How much is airfare twice monthly to Missisippi? Oh and don't forget meals,hotels,car rentals.That is unless these things are donated enmass?All given in donation for the poor lad who made over $40,000 a month while still "free".
    All I am doing is expressing my opinion Marco,as you said this is a TY Expo,there shouldn't be any distractions now, should there?
    Sticky Fingers
    Last edited by snoshuz; 05-16-2011 at 02:01 AM.
    William Wallace

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 538/2
    Given: 315/0

Michelle ended up being a true martyr for the cause. She should be canonized.
    I do not fail -- I succeed at finding out what does not work.

Thumbs Up/Down

EXCUSE ME but the expo is also to help promote LEGALIZATION and we need to show UNITY. We need social/rec users as well as NON USERS on our side. The speakers will also include members of L.E.A.P. who also have nothing to do with medical.

Take Care and Peace
    Marco

By the way few canadians .... if any... have been a longer time member of LEAP...than me
    10 years running
    They started right after our May 2001 bcmj election

I spoke to the 2009 Justice Committee Hearing as a LEAP member

Some sure pretend they alone helped build it

squishy squishy hug hug.....LOL

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by shavluk
    By the way few canadians .... if any... have been a longer time member of LEAP...than me
    10 years running
    They started right after our May 2001 bcmj election

I spoke to the 2009 Justice Committee Hearing as a LEAP member

LOL squishy squishy hug hug back at you!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 539/2
    Given: 347/1

Maybe need to take up a collection to replace the backdrop with Michelle, I'd donate to that.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Quote Originally Posted by shavluk

By the way, that woman raises my blood pressure and NOT in a good way!!!

LOL, hugs and a squish right back at cha.
    ...Namasté...

The world is a dangerous place not because of those who do evil but because of those who look on and do nothing.Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast