Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Cali. Connections/ Deadhead & Tahoe OG!

Well i will have to update this thread as i go, but i must say i was very excited to see what seems to be proper breeding techniques and quality genetics! I have 20 tahoe Og & ten deadhead og in flower, so will keep TY members posted on how they flower. I did have 100% Germination rate. I also had the opportunity to meet Swerve and the Cali. Connections Crew at the 2010 high times Cannabis Cup! It was a blast! I cant give a full opinoin of the company yet but i do know alot about them so if any questions on their strains or legitamacy just ask. I will keep this updated as i go. Peace and good luck but i always advise to be very careful in who and where you purchase seeds from. Peace, M3

420grower

I am just glad to see someone in Cali coming off some of those great American strains,I will sure to be interested,thanks much

Retired Staff

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Happy to see Cali Connection and Swerve make their way here!

From what I have seen Swerve is a stand up guy, Everyone I speak to in the SoCal Collectives seem to think highly of him. Hopefully I'll get a chance to run some of his gear when I get a chance.
    Last edited by Diskrete; 01-02-2011 at 11:57 AM.
    www.c8c.mobi

Coming soon! Concentr8 Connection for all your dab needs!

Thumbs Up/Down

signed in and sat down! follow this
    "Don't excuse yourself from life today on the pretense of your past. You're hurt you're broken, that's alright."

HBMT
    "if it were not for the bad times, the good times would go un-noticed"

on death and dying!
    "the loss is ours, not theirs, and we can face it as we wish!"

-Steve & Dana

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

It is nice to see some true cali genetics availible. Swerve was a cool guy answered every question i had and just a cool guy. Yet becareful what you order because if you look closely at the diff. Crosses they use the SFV. Cut in almost everyone. So choose carefully. When i first started talking he asked if i had tried any of their strains and i was happy to say yes, The tahoe of and deadhead og(which is baisicly to find the chemdawg dom pheno and cross with best most chem male, to get as close to pure chem as possible. Even though that is gonna be availible soon! He recomended Tahoe og, Deadhead og, & blackwater. I used to live in cali so have other cuts of og as well. Pure oger and a OG cut/ not sure of exact cut just said OG & original bubba kush, bubbas gift, babbas elite, Shipwreck(TW/salmopn creek), TW arcata cut, & Salmon creek! My point is i lived in nor cal for five years and am moving back in march and they do have legit genetics i do wonder if they have a close relationshiop w/SkunkVa(Chemdawg)? Cause i have never seen a legit chemdawg cut or sour diesle and i wonder how they came accross true cuttings because ive traveled to new york area and the best i could find to bring back home with supersilverhaze/sour diesle and its legit made high times cover and center fold! Supposed to have only cutting left of particular strain. Anyone know much about that!?! Cause they have alot of the east coast strains created baisicly by one person(chemdawg/SkunkVA)? Peace and will have some pics up sometime tom.! Peace, M3
    Last edited by sensisansei; 01-02-2011 at 03:45 PM.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Wink

not from your part of the world

but am interested to see what the out come is and if the are real cali strains, remembering that sk really came from there, to holland that changed everything.

tahoe looks lovely, would like to yield taste, resin , health, potency,

plant size, ltrs of soil used , veg period.

backwater looks like very solid.

i wait your reprt. peace sensi

mayb i have to buy some of these beans to stash.

Thumbs Up/Down

Just ordered the Tahoe OG. Currently working on the DNA Genetics OG Kush Affie. Will be interesting to compare. Of all the seed strains, their LA Confidential remains one of my favorites. I am hoping the Tahoe OG is as good or better.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Looking forward to the day I can run my 10 DeadHead OG beans. I always feel stoked every time I hear about CC and swerve. I hope he chooses to work with OG Raskal again on more strains.
    Member @ Vancouver Dispensary Society

Happy Haole

I hope yours turn out better than the dozens of other grows I've heard of over the last year. From what I understand their gear turns out a ****load of hermies and autos. Not sure what went wrong, from what I've seen their older gear was fire. I hope they got their **** ironed out.

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Haole
    I hope yours turn out better than the dozens of other grows I've heard of over the last year. From what I understand their gear turns out a ****load of hermies and autos. Not sure what went wrong, from what I've seen their older gear was fire. I hope they got their **** ironed out.
    This problem has been corrected And Swerve has done a good job addressing the issues. A man of his word and in my eyes has a very good reputation

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

I have only seen good results. Raskal's OG is a solid strain to name one. Tahoe OG and Deadhead, I'm excited for that grow kg2. I'll be definitely checking this thread out. Results will speak for themselves.
    Member @ Vancouver Dispensary Society