Thread: 2 questions!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default 2 questions!

does anyone have an easy valve set up for sale? just the valve and the mouth piece i dont need any bags or anything.

and

how in the Freak do you change out the screen on the bottom of the bowl? i am having a really hard time getting a new screen in the grooves!
    "Don't excuse yourself from life today on the pretense of your past. You're hurt you're broken, that's alright."

HBMT
    "if it were not for the bad times, the good times would go un-noticed"

on death and dying!
    "the loss is ours, not theirs, and we can face it as we wish!"

-Steve & Dana

Thumbs Up/Down

where are those heavy hitters that are frequent volcano users? ? ?
    "Don't excuse yourself from life today on the pretense of your past. You're hurt you're broken, that's alright."

HBMT

on death and dying!

-Steve & Dana

420grower

well I just got one from Milkcrate,I love it but don't know enough about it yet to help,sorry

Thumbs Up/Down

milkcrate is the man! it is awesome! but i am having issue getting one in with out killing it and bending the living daylights out of it!

HBMT

on death and dying!

-Steve & Dana

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

Wish I could help but I have a whip unit and the Magic Flight Box you posted on.

One thing though, two of the glass "bowls" I've had for it have a groove in the center of two bubbles, sounds like what you're dealing with, in order to change or simply put the screen back in place I used a blunted wooden skewer on one end and my finger on the other to work it into place. It goes in a little concave and then pops into the grooves. I don't have a Volcano so for all I know that doesn't help but I thought I'd mention it just in case they're similar at all.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Snafu
    does anyone have an easy valve set up for sale? just the valve and the mouth piece i dont need any bags or anything.

and

how in the Freak do you change out the screen on the bottom of the bowl? i am having a really hard time getting a new screen in the grooves!

i was reading but coulndnt figure out what you were talking about..un till the word " Volcano " popped out from the obvious..

first like all metal. it will strech a bit( microscopiclly ) which in return will loosen the parts your referring to.( the bottum of the Cano' Bowls)

after you heat her up( youll need to still be able to hold it in your hands )..remove the bleu O ring and by putting your right hand thumb inside the main chambre and pressing in the palm of your left hand..it will UNSCREW ..the chamber will spin to the left..while your palm will want to countreed that movement with force to the right..it will then unscrew it self.

oh..and make shure you clean it with alcool first to clean the sticky shit all over...dry the bowl good ..then Heat it up to the temp you think is the hottest you can handle bare handed.

Then make shure you do not screw the botom that tight next time. just a slight hand tight fit is all you need....

Once you open it and cleaned it..you do not need to re heat it to screw it back toghter..it will screw very easylly.

Once its all back togheter and working again..once you used it the first time..DO NOT re-tighen it again ,,as once ill cool ill be near imposible to get it off......unless its very hot...im shure you get the point by now..lol

Yopu heat it by warmming it up on the cano it self..i can easylly handle 7 as a heat setting...but agin i barelly feel my own hands..so

I can replace my screen as i wish..i have never had any dificulties..push it in place with any thing you can...into that small groove...you really do not need to open it up every time.

fdrl xmt
    Last edited by fdrlxmt; 01-03-2011 at 05:27 AM.

Jonathon Goldsmith

Just place the screen in the bowl, press it down to the line, then use your thumb inside the bowl, forefinger on the bottom outside the bowl to hold the screen and then turn the bowl till the screen gets in the groove.

Thumbs Up/Down

thanks fdrl xmt! and Jonathon! I will work it today to see if i can get this to work

HBMT

on death and dying!

-Steve & Dana