Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 126
  1. #101
    Vegetative Member JaySun's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    567
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 102/0
    Given: 224/0
    Rep Power
    9

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    this thread is amazing,im scared just reading it,
    i must say all the timesi been burned in my days not once did i go to police, net or not, on net i would go to admin , not police .,, in real life ,well lets just say, there be a chair rolling yourway someday

    i dont believe police have any bussiness sticking there nose in mine, i surely would never put myself on radar by calling them..

    bp, i was called a narc online, i just ignored it, they went away, some ppl wont stop,, my advice to you is just stop posting,, your making things worse the more you post ,, your getting very argumentive , which will get you know where as i learned..

    i hope there all wrong like you say.. but i dont know you . nor trust you , because your very threatining to mambers here , you started this thread.. why?
    to cause shit? just ignore the hatefulls if and move on.. end of problem ,, no?

  2. #102
    Flowering Member brainpain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,366
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/1
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    15

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default good advice

    but!
    im gettin a kick out of it!
    youve no idea. its a road not wanted but sometimes necessary.
    there is a bigger man here and i do emphisise man. here
    ive already started
    but thank you
    honestly ive not luughed like tis for yrs, even knowin the dangers. im no idiot or slouch. i also dont accuse folks falsely. learned from experience.
    people just dont know what the hell they are talkin about.
    peace
    bp

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_sun
    this thread is amazing,im scared just reading it,
    i must say all the timesi been burned in my days not once did i go to police, net or not, on net i would go to admin , not police .,, in real life ,well lets just say, there be a chair rolling yourway someday

    i dont believe police have any bussiness sticking there nose in mine, i surely would never put myself on radar by calling them..

    bp, i was called a narc online, i just ignored it, they went away, some ppl wont stop,, my advice to you is just stop posting,, your making things worse the more you post ,, your getting very argumentive , which will get you know where as i learned..

    i hope there all wrong like you say.. but i dont know you . nor trust you , because your very threatining to mambers here , you started this thread.. why?
    to cause shit? just ignore the hatefulls if and move on.. end of problem ,, no?
    peace to who all read
    there will be a day when cannabis is accepted as a helpful drug. so that everyone may take advantage
    Brainpain

  3. #103
    Vegetative Member JaySun's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    567
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 102/0
    Given: 224/0
    Rep Power
    9

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brainpain
    but!
    im gettin a kick out of it!youve no idea. its a road not wanted but sometimes necessary.
    there is a bigger man here and i do emphisise man. here
    ive already started
    but thank you
    honestly ive not luughed like tis for yrs, even knowin the dangers. im no idiot or slouch. i also dont accuse folks falsely. learned from experience.
    people just dont know what the hell they are talkin about.
    peace
    bp
    i dont believe this,, how can you enjoy being dumpped on? unless like i say , its all a game to you...but actually it does bother you, cause you postedit up,, this is 1st i ever heard of you being a rat,, from your own admission pretty much i must add.. noone ever mentioned this to me b4 i read YOUR thread..
    im not trying to argue , just stating what i see..

  4. #104
    Embryo

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Seattle, Wa
    Posts
    70
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    11

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Thumbs down

    Oh man, I thought I left high school a long time ago..
    Not that this effects me, but the whole thread gave me a good laugh, so I thought I ought to weigh in on this...
    Maybe its because I grew up in an area full of shiesty sharks, and my whole MMJ experience has been in the age of rip-off seed companies, thieves, profiteer dispendaries and the such, but I've come to understand that things won't always turn out good for you.
    BP - wether or not you were justified to call the police is not at all an issue in my eyes. You just don't call the police. There was a time when there was honor among us as gardeners, because it was 100% illegal, and the cops were not our friends. Being a legal gardener doesn't change this in my eyes. Gardeners should either let it go, or handle it internally. If I called the cops on every person who has taken me for half a grand, There would be a lot of jailed gardeners, including people who do great things now, but had turmoil at one point. Its a stressful, maddening world, and everyone has cheated someone somewhere along the line. I have been raided by the police, for gardening, because I accidentally gave someone a male clone not a female, and instead of working it out with me, they tipped the cops off. I had my MMJ papers tho so I was okay. That person and I haven't spoken since, nor will i forgive them for allowing the police to violate my privacy. Just like unfortunately now you and I could not work with each other, because the trust is already gone.
    BP's Attckers: You guys are a large group of babies too. We are adults, and here we are bickering like 17 yr old anorexic blonde girls. If you can't show evidence and proof, then you shouldn't even be saying a bad word. Might as well start a rumor that Marco got pregnant at prom last week, it holds just as much water as the things rumored about in this post. (No offense to Marco, just the first name that popped into my head. Go do some research, and come back with a compelling argument, or just stay quiet.

    To sum this all up:
    BP, you got ripped, that sucks, thank god you're part of a community that probably would be willing to get you back on your fett if you tried an approach that didn't sound like a sob story.

    Everyone attacking BP, You're not very good at making a believable case, I guess that's why none of you became lawyers? Go work on your facts, please.

    The few sane posters (Marco, lequebec, 420, skunk) Thanks for attempting to quell the name calling and rumor spreading.

    I'm sure ill get quite a bit of flak, let me save you the time by telling you now I really don't care if you want to take a shot at me You won't dignify a response unless you do so with intelligence and class.

    Thanks,
    SSC

  5. #105
    b0b_b1tch1n
    Guest

    Default

    The few sane posters ? ? ?

    where was any of my posts not sane ?

  6. #106
    Embryo

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Seattle, Wa
    Posts
    70
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    11

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b0b_b1tch1n
    The few sane posters ? ? ?

    where was any of my posts not sane ?
    Sorry, bob, you're meant to be on the list. Ever smoke hash and forget to type a name? Happened to me.

  7. #107
    Flowering Member brainpain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,366
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/1
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    15

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default its not even close to being true is why

    the guy has it out for me for other reasons. he just got brave at the wrong time with the wrong info.

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_sun
    i dont believe this,, how can you enjoy being dumpped on? unless like i say , its all a game to you...but actually it does bother you, cause you postedit up,, this is 1st i ever heard of you being a rat,, from your own admission pretty much i must add.. noone ever mentioned this to me b4 i read YOUR thread..
    im not trying to argue , just stating what i see..
    peace to who all read
    there will be a day when cannabis is accepted as a helpful drug. so that everyone may take advantage
    Brainpain

  8. #108
    Flowering Member brainpain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,366
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/1
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    15

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    NO NO NO NO NO COPS COPS COPS COPS COPS EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER CALLED CALLED CALLED!
    high scholl is where i felt i was so i acted. i know its childish but the laughter i got after being angry is fanominal. you going to rain on my parade
    there was someone that had karma comin. you all seem to think more. i was lied to and stole from.
    so i lied back! moral no feel good yes! i do believe it was questionable. there was never a bit of police involved ever.
    is it not ok for me to set karma on the track of speed.
    i only said one lie compared to what i was told by lw420.
    karma not cop-a
    strains ill not have again
    nothin like this will ever happen again. like i said i only gift and also have iron clad proof of this!
    im a good guy that got ripped off by a lowlife yea i could have handled it better. but i was asked to name names by admin at msc. i only told the truth!
    after gettin banned for one week i was astonished. this why i think msc is not very good at managing the site. i was stolen from the guy lied and had more friends than i.
    i banned myself for life i dont deal with that sort of thing.
    ogof i sure hope you read this. you made me feel like the bad guy before any of this started. i never got mad at you, not even a little. hurt maybe but never mad. your to good a people.
    so in short i tried to do the msc thing and did as they requested. yet they chose to believe the thief and that wasok with me! check for yourself ive not been there. duh! not good place. great people there really!!! but to much other crud
    ok
    questions


    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSuperChronics
    Oh man, I thought I left high school a long time ago..
    Not that this effects me, but the whole thread gave me a good laugh, so I thought I ought to weigh in on this...
    Maybe its because I grew up in an area full of shiesty sharks, and my whole MMJ experience has been in the age of rip-off seed companies, thieves, profiteer dispendaries and the such, but I've come to understand that things won't always turn out good for you.
    BP - wether or not you were justified to call the police is not at all an issue in my eyes. You just don't call the police. There was a time when there was honor among us as gardeners, because it was 100% illegal, and the cops were not our friends. Being a legal gardener doesn't change this in my eyes. Gardeners should either let it go, or handle it internally. If I called the cops on every person who has taken me for half a grand, There would be a lot of jailed gardeners, including people who do great things now, but had turmoil at one point. Its a stressful, maddening world, and everyone has cheated someone somewhere along the line. I have been raided by the police, for gardening, because I accidentally gave someone a male clone not a female, and instead of working it out with me, they tipped the cops off. I had my MMJ papers tho so I was okay. That person and I haven't spoken since, nor will i forgive them for allowing the police to violate my privacy. Just like unfortunately now you and I could not work with each other, because the trust is already gone.
    BP's Attckers: You guys are a large group of babies too. We are adults, and here we are bickering like 17 yr old anorexic blonde girls. If you can't show evidence and proof, then you shouldn't even be saying a bad word. Might as well start a rumor that Marco got pregnant at prom last week, it holds just as much water as the things rumored about in this post. (No offense to Marco, just the first name that popped into my head. Go do some research, and come back with a compelling argument, or just stay quiet.

    To sum this all up:
    BP, you got ripped, that sucks, thank god you're part of a community that probably would be willing to get you back on your fett if you tried an approach that didn't sound like a sob story.

    Everyone attacking BP, You're not very good at making a believable case, I guess that's why none of you became lawyers? Go work on your facts, please.

    The few sane posters (Marco, lequebec, 420, skunk) Thanks for attempting to quell the name calling and rumor spreading.

    I'm sure ill get quite a bit of flak, let me save you the time by telling you now I really don't care if you want to take a shot at me You won't dignify a response unless you do so with intelligence and class.

    Thanks,
    SSC
    peace to who all read
    there will be a day when cannabis is accepted as a helpful drug. so that everyone may take advantage
    Brainpain

  9. #109
    Federal Exemptee sevens's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    in a van ,down by the river
    Posts
    1,756
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    16

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    this is getting ridiculous now the same subject is in two different tread...there we go again ...anyone did read the post # 89 of this tread?...now to again keep thing organize i will post again another pm i did get from ogof ....this pm was added to the nevada tread but to keep all this mess together i have to post this pm again.....here we go ...

    I met him at my home twice now.
    He lives on the east side of route 80 on the Utah border and I live on the west side of route 80 on the Califorbia border. His doctors are in Reno where I live.

    He is a crazy person who needs to get a handle on the amount of pain he is in and deal with it.
    He acts like everyone owes him as he is disabled.
    Well, so are most of us. If you poke around you can find the thread that I started because he
    actually called the police because he was
    "ripped off" on a seed trade. That took a lot of footwork on my part to fix. I had to call his local police department. They assured me he did call and they sent a unit out. They also take anything he says or does with a grain of salt.
    He is a legal MMJ user in the state of Nevada.
    The police told him that they can not do anything and besides he is our local crank. He calls them for everything. I banned his ass after that.
    I did not think it was an auto. It was not acting like one. I would like to know where he gets his info from sometimes. He told me they were Auto's and he harvested them in 8 weeks. Mine are close to 8 weeks, and they are just green.
    I will certainly switch to 12/12 when I get home.
    Now he really has me ticked off. I was hoping they were autos as I need the meds. Now I have to wait 3 more months. Damn!
    Twisted Sister can not believe he called the police either. She was ratted out and knows what that entails. I think her compassion for the guy went down the sewer.
    :) ..real friendship is like health ..
    you do not know its real value ...
    until...you loose it ...7:)

    [url]http://www.phoenixtearsmovie.com/[/url]

  10. #110
    Flowering Member brainpain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,366
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/1
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    15

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default lol

    you crazy man Twisted sister know the truth.


    Quote Originally Posted by sevens
    this is getting ridiculous now the same subject is in two different tread...there we go again ...anyone did read the post # 89 of this tread?...now to again keep thing organize i will post again another pm i did get from ogof ....this pm was added to the nevada tread but to keep all this mess together i have to post this pm again.....here we go ...

    I met him at my home twice now.
    He lives on the east side of route 80 on the Utah border and I live on the west side of route 80 on the Califorbia border. His doctors are in Reno where I live.

    He is a crazy person who needs to get a handle on the amount of pain he is in and deal with it.
    He acts like everyone owes him as he is disabled.
    Well, so are most of us. If you poke around you can find the thread that I started because he
    actually called the police because he was
    "ripped off" on a seed trade. That took a lot of footwork on my part to fix. I had to call his local police department. They assured me he did call and they sent a unit out. They also take anything he says or does with a grain of salt.
    He is a legal MMJ user in the state of Nevada.
    The police told him that they can not do anything and besides he is our local crank. He calls them for everything. I banned his ass after that.
    I did not think it was an auto. It was not acting like one. I would like to know where he gets his info from sometimes. He told me they were Auto's and he harvested them in 8 weeks. Mine are close to 8 weeks, and they are just green.
    I will certainly switch to 12/12 when I get home.
    Now he really has me ticked off. I was hoping they were autos as I need the meds. Now I have to wait 3 more months. Damn!
    Twisted Sister can not believe he called the police either. She was ratted out and knows what that entails. I think her compassion for the guy went down the sewer.
    peace to who all read
    there will be a day when cannabis is accepted as a helpful drug. so that everyone may take advantage
    Brainpain

  11. #111
    Embryo

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Seattle, Wa
    Posts
    70
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    11

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    BP, I am very well educated, a very keen observer, and very good at reading. Don't play games with me, like I didn't read every last post in this thread before posting. In this thread you admit that you called the police on lw420, not on OGof. In your response to me you claim that no police were ever called, period. You need to pick one or the other. You can't call the cops, and not have called the cops, that's impossible. You also make a point of saying that you never trade, only gift. If that's true then how were you ripped off in the first place? That's very unclear to me. I feel like you really may be a bit mad if you can't even clearly explain your side of the story.

    Sevens, All you have brought to this argument is poor "evidence". Maybeyou should spend a full 24 hrs helping investigate before you act like the all knowing knower of the situation. I notice a lot of the people directly involved have no comment about the whole thing really.

    You guys can spend your whole days pointing fingers and providing unverifiable information but at the end of the day the truth is somewhere in the middle of what you guys are saying, and your wasting time that could be spent caring to your medicine garden, and fixing the damages done by thieving or snitching or whatever it may be.

    SSC

  12. #112
    b0b_b1tch1n
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSuperChronics
    BP, I am very well educated, a very keen observer, and very good at reading. Don't play games with me, like I didn't read every last post in this thread before posting. In this thread you admit that you called the police on lw420, not on OGof. In your response to me you claim that no police were ever called, period. You need to pick one or the other. You can't call the cops, and not have called the cops, that's impossible. You also make a point of saying that you never trade, only gift. If that's true then how were you ripped off in the first place? That's very unclear to me. I feel like you really may be a bit mad if you can't even clearly explain your side of the story.

    Sevens, All you have brought to this argument is poor "evidence". Maybeyou should spend a full 24 hrs helping investigate before you act like the all knowing knower of the situation. I notice a lot of the people directly involved have no comment about the whole thing really.

    You guys can spend your whole days pointing fingers and providing unverifiable information but at the end of the day the truth is somewhere in the middle of what you guys are saying, and your wasting time that could be spent caring to your medicine garden, and fixing the damages done by thieving or snitching or whatever it may be.

    SSC
    well said

    can all of this be put to rest yet ?

  13. #113
    Flowering Member brainpain's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,366
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/1
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    15

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default ok

    two seperate circumstances
    i am flabergasted at the responce
    and what next
    there is no evedence
    i will try and talk to my friend that went off and never corrected things.
    dear friends should be spared but enough is enough.
    ive been very calm till now and its on
    you want proof well you have to wait
    my buddie has no internet access till monday
    unless things have changed but i doubt it.
    well bless my soul, a memorie with the conversation yesterday with ogof. hes callin tomorrow!
    this is why people do not get involved with things
    to bad to. great folks get bad raps and the entire movement suffers.
    think im kiddin
    mr well educated no disrespect intended
    no more attacks till
    ogof posts
    can you dig it!!!!
    Last edited by brainpain; 12-11-2010 at 04:02 PM.
    peace to who all read
    there will be a day when cannabis is accepted as a helpful drug. so that everyone may take advantage
    Brainpain

  14. #114
    Seedling

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    101
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    11

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    I have been following this drama for the last few days and must say that it has gotten ridiculously confusing. There is far too much information (much of a personal nature) scattered over too many threads. Suddenly, this conflict has taken over TY. There is obviously lying, misinformation and contradiction going on that no one will ever figure out.

    I believe that most people here just want the truth and to be able to conduct their lives in honest and trustworthy ways with honest and trustworthy people. That is very hard to do in this world but it is something worth fighting for.

    This thread is very serious as people's reputations are at risk. All I can see from this thread is that some people are not telling the truth and that always creates problems.

    For the sake of the members of this forum who do take it very seriously and rely on it for information and connection, I would ask Marco to make a decision about this "topic" based on posts #89 and #109 and end this. There is no sense continuing it as there are far too many words to sort through in order to establish "the truth".

    This issue has come to us from another site and I do not think it fair that TY members should have their site highjacked by this never ending barrage of words. I also do not think it fair that somehow members are being asked to sort through this and decide who did what. I think that Seattle has it right when he assesses the common situations and problems we encounter because we cannot trust people.

    Well, we cant trust people because people lie. There are too many "sides" and subissues in this to make sense of it. So I think this thread should be locked and not allowed to leak into other TY threads.

  15. #115
    Embryo

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    95
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    12

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    I agree with Kathy!

  16. #116
    Embryo

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Seattle, Wa
    Posts
    70
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    11

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy
    I have been following this drama for the last few days and must say that it has gotten ridiculously confusing. There is far too much information (much of a personal nature) scattered over too many threads. Suddenly, this conflict has taken over TY. There is obviously lying, misinformation and contradiction going on that no one will ever figure out.

    I believe that most people here just want the truth and to be able to conduct their lives in honest and trustworthy ways with honest and trustworthy people. That is very hard to do in this world but it is something worth fighting for.

    This thread is very serious as people's reputations are at risk. All I can see from this thread is that some people are not telling the truth and that always creates problems.

    For the sake of the members of this forum who do take it very seriously and rely on it for information and connection, I would ask Marco to make a decision about this "topic" based on posts #89 and #109 and end this. There is no sense continuing it as there are far too many words to sort through in order to establish "the truth".

    This issue has come to us from another site and I do not think it fair that TY members should have their site highjacked by this never ending barrage of words. I also do not think it fair that somehow members are being asked to sort through this and decide who did what. I think that Seattle has it right when he assesses the common situations and problems we encounter because we cannot trust people.

    Well, we cant trust people because people lie. There are too many "sides" and subissues in this to make sense of it. So I think this thread should be locked and not allowed to leak into other TY threads.
    Amen, Kathy.

  17. #117
    Canadian Federal Exemptee Richi420's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Up North in the Bush,Eh
    Posts
    1,618
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    17

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    this is the story, at another site where BP was banned (as we were told) or banned himself,whichever it is doesnt really matter. WE were told by Ogof that brainpain called the cops on him and now has to tear everything down,Ogof even had another thread where he stated that he talked to the cops. Seven and I as well as everyone else at MSC believed Ogof as he is an admin over at MSC and had no reason to lie and never had a problem with him, so we all believed him. Ogof LIED to us when he said BP called the cops. We believed someone who we thought was trustworth and obviously is word isnt worth crap.
    If BP called the cops on lw420, that I have no idea on,ogof word isnt worth anything and BP said he did call the cops then said he didnt so I have no clue about that.
    yeha noha

    Treat the earth and all of her aspects as your mother. Show deep respect for the mineral world, the plant world, and the animal world. Do nothing to pollute our Mother, rise up with wisdom to defend her.

  18. #118
    Vegetative Member Snafu's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    946
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    13

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyl-StmFSic i just think we all need to sit down and smoke a bowl or bag! raise your pipes, bongs, vapes, hot knifes what ever you maybe smoking with or vaping with and lets push forward to leave the drama for the farmers mama or someone else that we dont know, as a community we only harm ourselves in quarrels, we need to be careful lest we eat and devour one another in a way that leaves everyone with a bitter taste! keep your nose clean and life will in the end pan out perfectly!

    peace and love my friends and i dont really care to ever interject anything sane or not to one of these types of threads it makes me a shamed that we are doing a better job stopping cannabis from becoming world wide (openly) and recognized for it medicinal properties as we cant even sit together long enough with out someone pissing & moaning then someone turning around and taking offense!

    we mustnt fight with one another we must fight to make sure those that will come after us will have access to the natural medicine that they need!

    this is a public forum and if i were new here i would have issue hanging around because of the numerous threads about this same topic, but thankfully i have been around long enough to know that isnt how things really roll here but sometimes that first impression is what kills progress if all we can do is fight and bicker.

    be well and medicated or just well medicated!

    -sniffy snafu!
    "Don't excuse yourself from life today on the pretense of your past. You're hurt you're broken, that's alright."


    HBMT
    "if it were not for the bad times, the good times would go un-noticed"


    on death and dying!
    "the loss is ours, not theirs, and we can face it as we wish!"

    -Steve & Dana

  19. #119
    Vegetative Member shavluk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    delta bc
    Posts
    687
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    15

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    this locking thing is ridiculous and no way to solve anything
    if you can not stop yourself from looking here ..well my god look at that first

    you guys we will run out of space here?

    you think other threads are ignored because people post in this one?

    what are we missing?

    I will say as a lone stranger out there in the wilderness fighting that I do yes find this entertaining and not beneath me
    Oh I have a million things to do but learning about some of you has taken this time and its been worth it

    I am relieved there are some more smart intelligent members here and would have not seen it without this thread .....


    we solve nothing by deleting banning or taking too seriously some ones words



    if nothing else take it for what it really is...a cry in the dark

    all of us are flawed

    I am sorry but it is what it is and doesnt lower anyones profiles except those who deserve it

    what ???

    you want every thread to be only what you want to read?

    sounds like you read them all any way ...maybe just change that?

    have a great day you guys and well you are here maybe pop in and give some kindness to skunk mad who lately has also had a trying time

    I must admit my own fierce huge important battle again coming this week has been lifted a bit from the comedy show here

    Cheers all
    hello everyone...my name is john shavluk

    and I am a cannabisolic......

    belief is the most powerful force in human existence -shavluk

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPr9A-t6Spg

    Http://pottalk.ning.com

    http://juror.ca

    http://shavluk.com/

  20. #120
    b0b_b1tch1n
    Guest

    Default

    best of luck this week shavluk

  21. #121
    Vegetative Member Snafu's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    946
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    13

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    i wasnt all about locking and damn here i am posting again LOL.
    "Don't excuse yourself from life today on the pretense of your past. You're hurt you're broken, that's alright."


    HBMT
    "if it were not for the bad times, the good times would go un-noticed"


    on death and dying!
    "the loss is ours, not theirs, and we can face it as we wish!"

    -Steve & Dana

  22. #122
    Vegetative Member shavluk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    delta bc
    Posts
    687
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    15

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    thank bob
    you would not f cking believe what they are up to now!!!!

    complete financials under oath ...and we are scrambling to protect ourselves while again media ignores the obvious and the courts accommodate them

    I wish I had time to write it all down...

    anyway dont want to side track...thank you Sir

    on with the show hahhaha

    now let me recap for others

    richi spanked em and so many contradictions have shown others in less favorable lite...
    still ....they all still wear the same uniform and are actually on the same team

    the so far...loosing team

    hey this place isnt the national news eh...the kids will fight..but the kids are ok
    hello everyone...my name is john shavluk

    and I am a cannabisolic......

    belief is the most powerful force in human existence -shavluk

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPr9A-t6Spg

    Http://pottalk.ning.com

    http://juror.ca

    http://shavluk.com/

  23. #123
    Flowering Member Max Toby's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,011
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    15

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default Don't lock the doors

    Quote Originally Posted by shavluk
    hey this place isnt the national news eh...the kids will fight..but the kids are ok
    Perfectly said.

    Peace
    Max
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attracive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, doobie in one hand, favorite beverage in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming...Wow- What a ride!

  24. #124
    Shadinated groo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    5,819
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 538/2
    Given: 315/0
    Rep Power
    17

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brainpain
    i to used to be very close to #2 or sevens
    but hes a horricic person for reasons i dont quite understand
    And here I gotta step in. I've never found Sevens to be anything but a stand-up guy and a good friend.
    I do not fail -- I succeed at finding out what does not work.

  25. #125
    Seedling Al_Bundy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In The Woods
    Posts
    238
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Rep Power
    12

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    This is why Im a recluse ,,

    People Suck ..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Member from UK
    By matt in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 05:04 AM
  2. Hi new member
    By realtree in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 12:42 PM
  3. New member
    By llamabox in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 04:58 PM
  4. new old member
    By fishmanpuffer in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 08:21 PM
  5. Looking for a Member in Need in the GTA
    By Unicorn in forum Site News and Polls
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 08:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •