Ohio mmj Activist/freedomfighter Tonya's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Smile Whose going to Seattle Hempfest?

http://hempfest.org/drupal/lineup

I would like to meet up with any TYers who may be attending... Green Girl will be there I know that.

Who else?

Thumbs Up/Down

can't wait!

Thumbs Up/Down

Me either.... Did u see the line up???? I am so excited...

Canadian Federal Exemptee Mamahawk6's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0

Grandest karma is asked for GG & Tonya...DO IT LIKE YA CAN Girls! Take loads of pictures and have fun educating the masses. Stay safe!
    One Sky

Thumbs Up/Down

WOW 2 more days and I'm in Seattle with you Tonya! I finished a remake of the video last night. And I can't wait to get started on round 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGTEFQq6PEQ

Thumbs Up/Down

Good job Green see ya Friday....

Thumbs Up/Down

Oh dear! I found yet another thing to change in the video, soooooo here I go reposting again!!!

Sorry about this folks, its just really hard to end a project.

New Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23FxMrye-q8

Thumbs Up/Down

Me an GalaxyGirl will be there though probably won't be able to do a planned meet up, we will be coming to see you speak though and will be sure to introduce ourselves there.
    3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375 10582097494459230781640628620899862803482534211706
    I stand up, and this one of me turns into a hundred of me.
    They say I circle around you. Nonsense. I circle around me.

Excerpt from the Mathnawi - Jelaluddin Rumi

Thumbs Up/Down

Looking forward to seeing you both there!

Thumbs Up/Down

Question

we are sadly not going to make it to hempfest. we will be attending bumbershoot music festival in seattle not long after though

fish and chips at the allusion restaurant here we come.... if you havent been, go, it's the best fish for your dime anywhere i'v ever tried. peroid.

YES CA PROP 19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OUT AND VOTE CALIFORNIANS!!!!!!!!!!!
    there is somthing rotten in the state of federal laws

Thumbs Up/Down

Sorry!!! We were not able to do hemp fest, mostly logisitc problems.. oh well guess this will be more motivation for next year's TYexpo or HF heh

We really wanted to meet you all also, maybe we will still get the chance in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Yrekagrow
    we are sadly not going to make it to hempfest. we will be attending bumbershoot music festival in seattle not long after though

fish and chips at the allusion restaurant here we come.... if you havent been, go, it's the best fish for your dime anywhere i'v ever tried. peroid.

YES CA PROP 19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OUT AND VOTE CALIFORNIANS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Great tips, been looking for a good fish n chips joint. I will have to look up the bumbershoot festival dealyo
    3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375 10582097494459230781640628620899862803482534211706
    I stand up, and this one of me turns into a hundred of me.
    They say I circle around you. Nonsense. I circle around me.

Excerpt from the Mathnawi - Jelaluddin Rumi

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

you can watch it live on the normal stickam show
    http://www.stickam.com/normlshowlive

Thumbs Up/Down

Great tips, been looking for a good fish n chips joint. I will have to look up the bumbershoot festival dealyo
    yeah check it out for sure; Bumbershoot is ganna be great! Bob Dylan, weezer, rise against, and many many more are going to be there. great comedians too
    Last edited by Yrekagrow; 08-22-2010 at 10:09 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Yrekagrow
    oi this makes me feel stupid, but it's the athenian restaurant. not the allusoin; don't know how i got that mixed up, weve been calling it the allusion for almost a year.... lol doh!!!!! http://www.athenianinn.com/

In the Jefferson State of Northern California
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Default Seattle Hempfest 2011 anyone go?

Hemp-EaZe was there for the 20th anniversary of the Seattle Hemp Protestival!
    The first day Friday. When we got there and started following the space numbers to find our spot, I realized the numbers were in the 900's! Wow! that is HUGH. They set us up in the middle f the event. As we set up, I couldn't help but get lost in the view, we were right at the waters edge. The Olympic mountains to the right of us, The Seattle Skyline at our left, people fishing and sailing, cruise ships loading, it was beautiful.
    The gates opened at noon. We were ready! The day actually started slow, which helped give us all a chance to warm up our speeches. Then the crowd began to grow. We had many curious people. It was great I started meeting old friends in the flesh!! Lynette Shaw, Henry Hemp,Cheryle Shuman, Stephanie Bishop, and others. Everyone I meet was wonderful, many stopped by to visit on their way to make a speech, and the camaraderie was fantastic!
    We were placed between two human freeways, the people were SO packed! It felt way longer than 1/1/2 miles, but we were right in the middle so either way...When we were looking for our space the numbers started in the 900's!! we were #541! got on local radio and local TV, Henry Hemp TV.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TqhWg3bMCI Speakers talked about Hemp-EaZe and Moms for MMJ, sat with us and promoted. I got pics together with many people! so Hemp-EaZe will be circulating around wash. state at Federal way, Mom's for MMJ. meetings, and Fremont farmers markets.
    What city official decided on Saturday to close a few routes to the freeways and re-direct everyone through the front entrance of the stadium that was letting out at the same time was my last straw as it took us 1 1/2 hrs to drive 2 miles and I had a mini meltdown! But was better once we were moving again, I swear I saw 1 million people, roaming the streets of downtown Seattle that night.
    Sunday was better, and we had many people whom we spoke to before come back and get their Hemp-eaZe supply. We sold out of the product I brought that day!
    Also! We met Lori and Bob two warriors, owners of Mari Meds in Belfair, and soon Sheldon on the Olympic peninsula!! Wonderful people with a fight on their hands after getting city approval, got cop blocked, so hemp-EaZe is again on the political forefront, for they plan to educate the local police about how cannabis root products will heal AND there's no THC!! This will be historic!! I am excited to be helping to brake the barriers.
    Portland Oregon has a new shop for our hemp root healing cream, It's Urban Garden Supply in Happy Valley.
    We also got the opportunity to introduce, our new Hemp-EaZe Hemp Root & Honey Body Butter!
    After 14 years of research, We know Cannabis root reduces swelling, rejuvenates circulation and eases pain and current research has proven the root kills staph! This is the Optimal in pure Cannabis Root Therapy.
    Hemp-EaZe Hemp Root & Honey. The Deep Healing Body Butter is 100% Organic treatment for; bruising, sore muscles, skin irritations, burns, scrapes, and cuts. With A touch of honey,( suggested by our friends in Australia) enhances this cream as a double antiseptic, preventing infection, promoting tissue growth, rejuvenating the circulation and easing swelling. It was a hit! And we are getting contacted every day from Washington State and Oregon shop owners who wish to carry Hemp-EaZe in their stores.
    It was a exciting trip but it is sure great to be home! as far as visiting a large city and 100,000's of people, I have had my fill for a while.
    Healing At The ROOT of the Problem
    www.hemp-eaze.com