Thread: Vpn

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 37/3

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Vpn

wow this is cool!! been way to long, been way to busy too! It was to be a slow relaxing summer But all of these cool things have happen for me! First, off a good friend of mine started a group here in Vermont Patient Network! It is a group of us helping others in need of help to get there card and such! We are having a booth in Med MJ at The NorthEast Kingdom Music festival http://nekmf.com very excited about being a part of this group and such! But I am more excited about leaving here later for The Treating Yourself Expo!!!!
    see ya soon
    and I hope to post pictures here one of this days of all of the great things I have done this summer!

peace
    Twisted Sister

May our voices be heard! LOUDLY PLEASE!

My newest Motto from Sevens
    "Better than the us postal service...neither, snow,rain, wind,...or Lightning will stop me from voicing myself about Med MJ! Very Loudly Please!"

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 37/3

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

WHAT a GREAT FESTIVAL!!! I meet soemvery nice people and lots of card holder here in Vermont!!! the festival was awesome!!! I can'r express what a great time it was will post pictures soon!

peace
    Twisted Sister
    The booth was great!!! Thanks for all of the great info I got at The TY Expo!! It was so awesoem to have the update info to give out!!!! THANKS

May our voices be heard! LOUDLY PLEASE!

My newest Motto from Sevens
    "Better than the us postal service...neither, snow,rain, wind,...or Lightning will stop me from voicing myself about Med MJ! Very Loudly Please!"