Thread: gypsy nirvana

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default gypsy nirvana

I ordered from gypsy nirvana im in the states on the east coast,they are in the UK it took only 5 days to get my seeds 100% germ rate and lookin good so far got to give these guys some major props they get a big thumbs up.Some of these seed companys are major rip offs I work hard for my money Im sure you do to...

b0b_b1tch1n

i ordered from them , took about 3 weeks to canada , not a long wait but 5 days woulda been even better lol , thier prices were cheaper then four other places i checked out too , same strains from same breader

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up seeds

Yeah,they got great prices and lots of breeders to choose from,plus they give you free seeds with every order,I got some cannacopia lapis mountain indica,chunky diesel and x-line female bubblegum.100%germ rate and the lapis is one of the nicest looking plants ive grown.There just starting the veg cycle and tey already have some super fat leaves on them,same with the chunky D,when they get a little bigger I'll post some pics.
    Last edited by chronic bud man; 07-09-2010 at 03:06 AM.

420grower

I have ordered so many seeds from Nirvana I can't tell you,my fav has been there morrocann/afghan,large plants but such strong and potent line,always great service,and a great selection,peace

Thumbs Up/Down

Nirvana Seeds and Gypsy Nirvana are two separate entities...

GN runs ICmag and Seedbay/Seedboutique. Nirvana is a seed breeder

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0

Service at the 'boo sucks big time. They usually deliver but if you have questions regarding your order... give up now and save yourself the aggravation. I try to never, ever recommend these a**holes and never deal with them unless it's the only place I can find a certain strain. FWIW, --r

420grower

I have know the folks at Nirvana for years,they own both names,just some damn good marketing,they also have 2 webs sites,and broker with dozens of seed breeders like myself,either way you go,they can't really be beat

Thumbs Up/Down

I never had a problem until I had an item placed on back order. They took the money and informed me later that my item was back ordered but don't bother to respond to any emails and this has been month's ago by now. I'm also not a nag IMHO. I sent the first note (always courteous and respectful) at 6 weeks and once a month since and not even the courtesy of a yeah we got it. The items were marked as in stock when I ordered too, even noted that way in the confirmation. That's why I'm unhappy with this vendor. It's the same rap he had on him a few years ago that was supposed to have been set right but it's my fault for dealing with him again regardless of my desire to obtain specific strains.

Just goes to show that mileage does indeed vary. --r

b0b_b1tch1n

Quote Originally Posted by 420grower
    I have know the folks at Nirvana for years,they own both names,just some damn good marketing,they also have 2 webs sites,and broker with dozens of seed breeders like myself,either way you go,they can't really be beat

wow thats funny , about 2 years ago it was all over google that they hated each other and were at war over who was the real site and who was the fake,,,,, and i kid you not , it was ALL OVER GOOGLE

EDIT : it was even posted on one of the 2 sites home page that the other was a fake ,,,,, explain that
    Last edited by b0b_b1tch1n; 07-10-2010 at 09:20 PM.

420grower

as I said they are the master of marketing,why not blame the other,they get sales either way,peace my friend

Retired Staff

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Ever notice how when you are at one there are always links on the side to the other...If they hated eachother I doubt they would be promoting eachothers site. One is an auction site and the other a seedbank, yes two different entities, however under the same corporation. Don't be niave about it guys. I don't like using either of those sites and I now only frequent IC for one single thread, yeah the same thread that finally got closed for being the most read and replied to thread in ICmag history. But it had nothing to do with nirvana's strains just our elite cuttings of socal which we all try to spread around, in the name of compassion. When you run a forum from the money you recieve from selling seeds, you dont want people talking about clones and you dont want it to be the biggest thread you have. And the fact that the biggest thread on your site is regarding California and not the dam where most of your seeds come from doesn't help promote your stuff. So yeah they are the same and it's all about money, be real about it, dont be fooled.
    www.c8c.mobi

Coming soon! Concentr8 Connection for all your dab needs!

b0b_b1tch1n

im wondering if one bought the other ? i meen the name , url , site

none the less , ive bought from gypsy with no problems

420grower

thanks Discrete,I like you weren't fooled,but I have been with them from the beginning and have learned their tricks,haha,but thanks for the props,peace brother Discrete,everything good? P.M. me sometime

Flowering Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Seedbay and seedboutique are both owned by Gypsy Nirvana whose name is also an alias. He initially owned Seeds Direct before opening the other two sites and then shut it down. The disabled man (plural of moongoose) that he hired to run SD ended up getting put into the hospital by Gypsy Nirvana, his martial arts along with an ashtray, used as a club, for having an affair with Gypsy Nirvana's wife. Nirvana seeds is owned by someone whom hired Mau as his breeder several years ago. Mau has/had a very special skunk plant that he crossed into most of the Nirvana strains of beans to avoid potentia, future legal problems. BubblegumXMau's Skunk=Bubblicious; etc. Just to clear up any confusion... Take care and be well, all.....
    Life is Good!

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Default seeds

Of course there in it for the money,it is a sad fact in life but money is a necessary evil.Thats one of the main reasons I work my ass off everyday is so I can feed my family and try to convince my 2 boys to go to college and work with there brain and not there back,your back wears out to fast.Good Growing to all of you out there.

Thumbs Up/Down

Default gypsy nirvana

Just got word from Terry, a group of them went diving on a small wreck close to the Paputton: yesterday and they had about 25 of vis. So it looks like it is starting to setle down.

Thumbs Up/Down

6 months ago I whined in this thread that gypsy nirvana and the 'boo were seriously substandard and implied they jacked me on a back order item. Well, I was wrong and just today rec'd a note that the beans I ordered will not be restocked and I have store credit for a substitution. Still not exactly responsive customer service or satisfactorily complete make it right options (we're like a year out and this is first contact from them after 4 attempts on my part months ago) but I certainly retract my implication that they are thieves. Sorry, --r

420grower

now that is wild news,but good I guess,I just did there Crystal,huge sticky buds,I trully believe grown full size these plants will do the 400-600 grams they claim,glad something is working,peace and thanks much for the update

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by rxb
    6 months ago I whined in this thread that gypsy nirvana and the 'boo were seriously substandard and implied they jacked me on a back order item. Well, I was wrong and just today rec'd a note that the beans I ordered will not be restocked and I have store credit for a substitution. Still not exactly responsive customer service or satisfactorily complete make it right options (we're like a year out and this is first contact from them after 4 attempts on my part months ago) but I certainly retract my implication that they are thieves. Sorry, --r
    Good to hear they finally made it right with you. That was a long haul.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Dandaweedman
    Good to hear they finally made it right with you. That was a long haul.
    and obviously of their own volition so some credit due.