Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 1/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Claude
    On another note:

It is not done yet but comming.
    Simon and I have spoken about the price we can do for the sick peoples who can proof they are regulated by the government. So that they will be able to pay 1/2 (half) price for our seeds.

What do you think??

Respect
    Claude

this may move your pricing into a range that is accessible, but without any price cap limits it may still be un affordable and only a dream.what little if any is left at the end of the month, could be put toward buying your seeds.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

Bravo serious seeds!
    Thats what I call moving in the right direction..
    One love
    P.

Retired Staff

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Loving the discount I could definitely see myself running some of your beans now. Keep up the great work!
    www.c8c.mobi

Coming soon! Concentr8 Connection for all your dab needs!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

this is such great news, I trully feel there are only a half a dozen real seed companies around today.. SERIUOS seeds being one of them for sure if not the top of the heap/// Seriuosly now, how many people have used your small selection of the best seeds around to make there duplications... but imitation is the finest form of flattery... but the original is usually the best still...

great to hear you support med-users in such a fantastic program..

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Very nice and decent of you Serious Seeds!

I will send you a PM asking for more details.

Vegetative Member TheMerryPrankster's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/0

On another note:

Simon and I have spoken about the price we can do for the sick peoples who can proof they are regulated by the gouvernement. So that they will be able to pay 1/2 (half) price for our seeds.

What do you think??

Respect
    Claude

I think that's awesome for those living in medically legal states. For the rest of us sick people in areas without med laws, we're still fucked, both legally and financially. It is nice to lower prices for people though.

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Cool I asked for help,,,,CLAUDE was there for me

Claude,serious seeds,,,u helped me when I asked for another bro,Thank you.Now with Add/Adhd,severe chronic arthiritic joint pain,,,and Hep''c'',I want to get some strains that work for me,,,,,INDICA,works best for me,kinda slows me down to a level I can tolerate,everyone else also.I will purchase the seeds recommended by you and the ones that i personally want,,,again a big Thank you Claude,serious seeds ,,,we will be in touch,Gary
    pipes is the name i used before i got up,,,,,,,,now I am STANDING

Thumbs Up/Down

i have to lift my hat to serious seeds and to Claude ..really ..i did receive seeds from a friend ( white russian)...unfortunatly none of them did germ ..i was very disappoint as i always did want to grow this white russian ...not long ago i did explain this to Claude in the TY chat .immediately he did offer to replace them free of charge ...even after explaining my friend did not even pay for those seeds ..it was a contest she did won .....still claude did insist to do a free replacement ...so today the mailwoman did deliver me those seeds ...i do thanks you very much Claude ..i have to say i never did ..i mean ever see a seeds companies with so much will to help and to do the right thing ...serious seeds is the big number one in my book ...i will recommend them to anyone anytime ...you cannot have service like that now anywhere

thanks serious seeds ...no wonder you guys keep winning cups left right and center....
    peace .....7...
    :) ..real friendship is like health ..
    you do not know its real value ...
    until...you loose it ...7:)

[url]http://www.phoenixtearsmovie.com/[/url]

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 85/0
    Given: 40/1

thats class. Good work claude and good luck on your ruskies sevens.
    And still I see no changes. Can't a brother get a little peace?
    There's war on the streets & the war in the Middle East.
    Instead of war on poverty,
    they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.
    Tupac "changes"

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 37/3

awesome!!! I am so happy to heard that sevens!!! I had the same problems with the ones I kept!! so happy to heard you got replacements!!! they are one of the best seeds companies out there to date!!!

peace
    Twisted sister

May our voices be heard! LOUDLY PLEASE!

My newest Motto from Sevens
    "Better than the us postal service...neither, snow,rain, wind,...or Lightning will stop me from voicing myself about Med MJ! Very Loudly Please!"

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

i lovee it when some body wonna do goood adn the out come is true

Thumbs Up/Down

On another note:

Simon and I have spoken about the price we can do for the sick peoples who can proof they are regulated by the gouvernement. So that they will be able to pay 1/2 (half) price for our seeds.

What do you think??

Respect
    Claude

i love you guys poor man about to hit some proper genes when my health is back to not near dead!
    "Don't excuse yourself from life today on the pretense of your past. You're hurt you're broken, that's alright."

HBMT
    "if it were not for the bad times, the good times would go un-noticed"

on death and dying!
    "the loss is ours, not theirs, and we can face it as we wish!"

-Steve & Dana

Thumbs Up/Down

great to hear such great news SEVENS.. IT couldn't have happened to a more deserving medical user... Sevens is a great guy with a huge heart.... Claude and serious seeds , you have once again exceeded my expectations.. SUCH A great company that shows there true caring colors... Long live SERIOUS SEEDS

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0

serious seeds is one serious breeder! have ordered 5 times from serious and each and every time i received my order promptly with seriously great beans and final bud. have been very happy each time. now that i think about serious has gotten the most repeat business from me and worth every penny. one point though, i would recommend ordering right from serious seeds themselves and not a third party. that way you know you are getting great seeds and customer support.
    peace

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Top drawer!

Great to hear MMAR cardholders getting a discount as well from Claude.

Now if I can only remember where I stashed those AK47 beans......

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

HEy Claude i have little experiance directly with Seriouse seeds. Although i have grown AK-47 by clone which i love & i also have grown The Chronic which i belive is a serious creation! You guys have a great start with the Kali Mist(which i love) and bubblegum. The white Russian seemed promising but a friend ordered ten feminized seeds and everyone hermied? I was very surprised as serious seeds has been around for quite awhile. Will some killer strains. I would recomend breaking off to other strains and newer hybrids. MAke regular seeds then if happy with results feminize. As to making beter meds that comes down to genetics and breeding. You guys have an incredible line to star with. In my humble opinion i would search for some reliable strains and some new creations and go at it! I mean in most cases i try to find some relation when crossing strains i seem to have beter outcomes. Although i mainly use selective breeding. Im not sure how to tell you how to make it beter meds. Unless you send out a bunch of stock and have people grow out your new stuff and report back. Not trying to say just give stuff away, but send out some packages to trusted growers and have them give you a grow and smoke report to gather info on strains and the best hybrids and crosses to make and then maybe repeat process with same 10-20 growers and check your results. In a lab befor and after would be the most preferable route. Just an idea. Im sorry i dont know exactly how to answer your question. Peace, M&M&M
    Last edited by sensisansei; 09-14-2010 at 03:34 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0

Quote Originally Posted by sensisansei
    HEy Claude i have little experiance directly with Seriouse seeds. Although i have grown AK-47 by clone which i love & i also have grown The Chronic which i belive is a serious creation! You guys have a great start with the Kali Mist(which i love) and bubblegum. The white Russian seemed promising but a friend ordered ten feminized seeds and everyone hermied? I was very surprised as serious seeds has been around for quite awhile. Will some killer strains. I would recomend breaking off to other strains and newer hybrids. MAke regular seeds then if happy with results feminize. As to making beter meds that comes down to genetics and breeding. You guys have an incredible line to star with. In my humble opinion i would search for some reliable strains and some new creations and go at it! I mean in most cases i try to find some relation when crossing strains i seem to have beter outcomes. Although i mainly use selective breeding. Im not sure how to tell you how to make it beter meds. Unless you send out a bunch of stock and have people grow out your new stuff and report back. Not trying to say just give stuff away, but send out some packages to trusted growers and have them give you a grow and smoke report to gather info on strains and the best hybrids and crosses to make and then maybe repeat process with same 10-20 growers and check your results. In a lab befor and after would be the most preferable route. Just an idea. Im sorry i dont know exactly how to answer your question. Peace, M&M&M
    Hi Bro,

We are doing just that...

Respect
    Claude

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down

Default Serious seeds needs your help

CLaude,although I have of yet sampled White Russian" it is growing profusely
    in our outdoor garden, I for one, am thankful for all the effort put out by Serious Seeds all these years. There certainly is truth that most sick folks are on extremely limited budgets . . .those that " know the road", will hopefully make it easier for others. Thanks Serious - Sweetbee

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234