Thread: Bone Pain

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Bone Pain

Any strains that work good for alleviating bone pain, specifically broken or shattered bones that have been reconstructed. I run a business where i paint and mediate so maybe one that works for pain and is somewhat clear-headed. Thanks!
    Always take great care of yourself, and always take care of others as you would yourself.

Canadian Federal Exemptee Richi420's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0

The strain that I think works best for pain is a killer sour diesel pheno. I know some people who say it's to strong for a day time smoke but I think it works good for daytime smoke, but I do have a high tolerance.
    yeha noha

Treat the earth and all of her aspects as your mother. Show deep respect for the mineral world, the plant world, and the animal world. Do nothing to pollute our Mother, rise up with wisdom to defend her.

Thumbs Up/Down

Great, thank you very much.
    Always take great care of yourself, and always take care of others as you would yourself.

b0b_b1tch1n

my knees arent broken or shattered but they are bad from doing hardwood floors for a few years without knee pads , think id want the same strain ?

some nights i just wanna cry from the throbbing pain , it isnt sharp and whatever but a constant deap throb

Flowering Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 19/0

I went to the local disp to see if they had some sour diesel and they claim not great for night time use which I was looking for to sleep. I get great results from home made BHO which is very thick. Their tinctures were $75 and for use by dropper but I cant afford to go try this stuff that is not strong enough even if smoking decent meds. I ended up trying mendo purps so i will try that tonite. Jerry

Thumbs Up/Down

I just got some sour from my local dispensary the other night and as far as pain goes it worked great. I smoked it during the day for work though so im not sure how great it would be for sleeping. I work as a painter and im starting my own painting business as well are caregiving business so pain is ever present in my day to day life. Thanks again for the sour diesel tip!

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down

Bone pain is not the same as joint pain or muscle pain. This pain can be caused by injuries, arthritic conditions or other more serious reasons. So don't try your tips, go for your doctor, and take advice from him for meditation.

sookieme

Quote Originally Posted by alysiawarn
    Bone pain is not the same as joint pain or muscle pain. This pain can be caused by injuries, arthritic conditions or other more serious reasons. So don't try your tips, go for your doctor, and take advice from him for meditation.
    piss off bot , none of us want to click the link your spamming

Thumbs Up/Down

I just had a scapphoid bone graft done in June, and recovery has been very painful to say the least! Personally, I find that most indicas seem to help. My personal favorite is bubba kush, and I like any kush for that matter! Do you consume orally or by smoking?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 28/6
    Given: 7/2

I have bone pain too and have used bubba kush for years as my night time meds.
    Peace Hoppy

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope." --the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 94/1
    Given: 8/0

my brother says my Peaks Northern lights does it fer him,,, just enough to not make him wana take a nap during the day,,,, then at night,,,, he hits his vape a couple times and,,,,,,,,, bam,,, sleeps all night,,,, had his leg crushed in a farm accident 30 yrs ago,,,,, he hasn't been on pain meds now fer two years,,,, he said the proir 28 years are still a haze,,,,,, Damn I a lucky guy,,,, I AM,,, i AM,,,,

r

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 94/1
    Given: 8/0

Quote Originally Posted by sookieme View Post
    piss off bot , none of us want to click the link your spamming
    Hehee,,, Bob ya mean old bastard,,, nice ta see yer still around,,,,,, Do doctors really prescribe meditation up there? Hehee,,,

R

Rednamalas

I think kush strains by far have more sedation to them. I love it lol I like when my elelids get heavy from smoking so much. makes me forget I hurt.i cant honestly say weed takes pain away , but it makes me zone out and forget im in pain. brain block instead of nerve block

in research, compiling the truth about mj from scientists, NOT politicians
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 17/0

Default i too do the bone pain thang

and it ain't the funny bone either. I have advanced osteoarthritis which means bone spurs break off every couple of weeks or a new one grows and severely restricts movement of that joint. I was taking 1000 mg of slow release morphine a day as well as 5 other drugs. now I take 20% of the pain killers and have dropped 4 of the other big pharma fixes? i am a hd user for pain control at all times but sleep is still the main target for me. the best is some form of hash whether it be oil, crystal or cake. but of course the stroger the strain used to make the hash the better. for pain i rated OG Kush 9.0/10 and a purple afghani 8/10. northernliughts 5 was 8 and blueberry as well.
    a great all around strain for me was herijuana, high pain killer value and sleep if I needed to. heavy producer with lots of bud sites and I grew it with the pro version of advanced nutrients. those who tried the same rated it 9/10. I will have a smoke report in jan about a repeat of this in a garden nearby.
    other vg strains are white widow, ak 47, chemo, afghan kush, and chronic. all 7-8-/10
    hope that helps
    Hit them where it hurts, show them the scientific truth about marijuana, while debunking the lies.
    Even politicians know, that the truth will always win.

420grower

I have found nothing for chronic pain,and I live with plenty,2 bullets to the spine has left me in extreme pain,I often wish those rounds had hit an inch left,then I would have zero use but also zero pain,lol,peace all
    thanks for all the comments

Ex-Slave State, deep in the heart of Dixie!
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 36/0
    Given: 17/1

Hey 420, if it's not too personal, may I ask why you got lead projectiles fired in your direction? I've lost some friends to hand gun violence. I've been shot at too, but never hit. I remember a guy, a pissed off ex-boyfriend that had both hands in his pockets, and one was on a gun, but he couldn't pull it, so he ran out of the door cursing. Divine intervention?

Has anyone tried med-man's Purple Pain Killer? I wanna give her a whirl in hopes it will help my Mom's chronic bone cancer pain. I'm waiting on some PPK bx1's, and I really hope they make it. I didn't ask what generation he back crossed to, but I am hoping to get a high thc, high cbd pheno. Maybe my hopes are set too high. When you have a truly desperate medical necessity, it would be ideal to have several known pain killers. Maybe I should have looked for some Herijuana seeds too. Oh well, I have a lot of faith in med-man's ability.
    Live and let live.

420grower

I was a combat Marine,I have found and am making glycerins and now a full of infused fruit drinks,4.5 oz servings.one dose and sleep comes easy,and pain can be brought to a liveable level,its not about the strain,it is all about ingestion,peace

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

I did a search for the siggy link but nothing comes up so without actually going to the URL I can't tell if it's benign or truly spam.

If anyone knows for sure, mods and up can edit signatures, but I'm not going to edit anyone on a hunch.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 7/0

^It's already been mentioned! Bubba Kush is oh so great for relieving muscle and bone pain!