Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default help me with what to chose!

I am looking at getting some seeds from MNS but i am not sure what to get, so i thought maybe you more experienced folks can help me with picking two strains.

I need something for morning that will keep me up and energetic and help me run through the day.

I am also in need of something for bed, i need something super heavy and narcotic almost to help with pains and sleeping!

what strains say you?

thanks for the help!

-Snafu
    "Don't excuse yourself from life today on the pretense of your past. You're hurt you're broken, that's alright."

HBMT
    "if it were not for the bad times, the good times would go un-noticed"

on death and dying!
    "the loss is ours, not theirs, and we can face it as we wish!"

-Steve & Dana

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 37/0
    Given: 6/1

personally i would go for a heavy sativa for night time like mr nice,s black widdow or afghan haze & i would try to get either a pure indica for the day or a 50/50 mix like his critical mass..he has some great strains the only one ive had the pleasure to grow was the critical mass but that was 5 years ago..

skunk-mad..
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Remember the name Fort Minor

http://www.classic-cannabis-seed-company.co.uk

COMING SOON!!!

http://www.classic-cannabis-company.co.uk/

Thumbs Up/Down

something along the lines of g-13 x something or mango x something are of interest.

but man walkabout is super cheap i might just get some of those just to try since they are so cheap.
    "Don't excuse yourself from life today on the pretense of your past. You're hurt you're broken, that's alright."

HBMT

on death and dying!

-Steve & Dana

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by skunk-mad
    personally i would go for a heavy sativa for night time like mr nice,s black widdow or afghan haze & i would try to get either a pure indica for the day or a 50/50 mix
    I would recommend the opposite as generally sativa's are very stimulating and motivating, while indica's are usually very narcotic and sedative. Black widow for instance is a 60/40 indica/sativa mix that's known for being very sedative.

Unfortunately I can't offer many recommendations from him as I don't really know his strains. Hashimoto posted this link in another thread,
    http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showthrea...ghlight=Ortega about Ortega indica which is known for being a good nightime smoke. I've never grown it though, so take it for what it's worth.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Somatek
    I would recommend the opposite as generally sativa's are very stimulating and motivating, while indica's are usually very narcotic and sedative. Black widow for instance is a 60/40 indica/sativa mix that's known for being very sedative.

Unfortunately I can't offer many recommendations from him as I don't really know his strains. Hashimoto posted this link in another thread,
    http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showthrea...ghlight=Ortega about Ortega indica which is known for being a good nightime smoke. I've never grown it though, so take it for what it's worth.

Agreed indica dominant is more pain release for me as well and very helpfull in sleeping.. a 50/50 cross or more sativadom. is better in the daytime i can get movtivated to get out and move around more.. just my 2cents not worth alot.. best of luck to you and your needs

Peace
    greenhorn
    Peace to all I wish you the best!!!

hashimoto

MNS has G13 X Skunk in stock, I ordered a pack of those. Wanted to try G13 X Widow but unavailable now. Mango X Widow might be good for you.
    Others I ordered were Shark Shock and Ortega. The Shark is nice for daytime smoke.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by hashimoto
    MNS has G13 X Skunk in stock, I ordered a pack of those. Wanted to try G13 X Widow but unavailable now. Mango X Widow might be good for you.
    Others I ordered were Shark Shock and Ortega. The Shark is nice for daytime smoke.

sweet, i am going to pick up something from the g13 x and the mango cross with a side of shark shock and ortega

thanks for all the help guys!

HBMT

on death and dying!

-Steve & Dana