Hi thought I would looking into the FINEST MEDICINAL SEEDS strain Peacemaker..

I am growing out 5 fem seeds from an original FMS seed pack...

should be good but we will just have to hope and pray they are..

from what I have read PEACEMAKER is a strain name that has shown up before over the years as an interchangeable strain name for the GREAT WHITE SHARK. I am not 100% sure of the association of this FMS strain to the GWS strain but I have heard from one other grower that it is indeed very similar to great white shark in its traits....

since speaking about Great White Shark the next subject that usually get brought up is Shark Shock from Mr.nice seeds . Shark SHock is the twin brother or some might even call it the better twin . its one amazing strain from all of the reports I have read but I have no personal experience with GWS or shark shock.

So I can only hope that the FMS peacemaker lives up to the legends it is derived from . ..

all I can say at this point is that all 5 seeds germed in 24hours in paper towels after a 12hour soak in distilled water and a couple b1 kelp drops for good luck..

I will be starting a full thread with a grow report template so I dont forget anything and will also submit a few samples to some member/friends here for independent testing/judging for a smoke report which could possible end up in a t.y. issue down the road..
But I am getting way ahead of my self.. 5 seeds does not make for anything to smoke at this point.. so its patience patience patience..

so please use this thread to post any of your experiences with FMS PEACEMAKER/ and to a leaser extent the other similar strains such as shark shock and great white shark....

I am really looking for something special with this strain as I am aware that editor M.R. him self has some involvement with these fine strains...