Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default hemp depot an green house seeds

Has anyone here ever order greenhouse seeds from the hemp depot and did you get what you payed for?

Thumbs Up/Down

i have not got green house seeds from hemp depot but ,what i did get was from the attitude ,and i have not been very happy with the green house seeds compony ,i got himalayin gold and big bang and the hg were mutents meening that there growth paterns were not normal they were mutants and wene i contacted franco he said they would replace them only after i showed him pics and guess what its been 2 months and he will not respond to me ,so if you want to waste your hard earned cash go for it if you want the real deal gentics go to mr nice seeds ,wene him and arjian split mr nice took all of his gentics back so go there

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Default ordered BIG BANG FEM

I ordered BIG BANG FEM seeds from hemp depot any one else on ty try hemp depot green house seeds and if so whith what kind of sucsess, I wish I would have ordered black widow from mr nice after reading about the split. I just hope they have their crap together GH is pretty big company seem to know what they are doing from video's on thier site

Thumbs Up/Down

yes big bang fem ,the big bang were not mutents but the quality is just not there well for me any ways or any body who smoked some for that matter,i wanted big bang and himalain gold becouse of the higher cbd. the hg i have smoked before i got from a freind and was good but mine were al mutents and the end resault sucked and it has nothing to do with my skills [im a very skilled grower ] they were bunk seeds ,and for get about there vids thats how they got me too all in all nothing more then commercial crap ,i dont know how that are able to win any thing at a cannabis cup with crap like that it raly makes you wonder

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Were the big bang seeds you are talking about from HEMP DEPOT. I have heard nothing but good about H.D. but does not sell in breeder packs . I got early grizzly via kootney moutain seed bank through H.D. and they were going into bud at the end of july and done the third week of august and decent to smoke too. I am just a little leary because he wants the same amount of money for 10 that mosy sell five for and the H.D. is not on G.H.'s dealers an distributors page for ontario retailers so just a little ansy an hope Iam getting big bang from green house. p.s. H.D. means hemp depot an G.H. means greenhouse

Thumbs Up/Down

hey there,belive me im not trying to rain on your parade ,the seeds were not from hemp depot ,but they were green house seeds in the breeder packs ,my point is this ..it does not matter were the green house seeds come from they are no good imo,the germanation rates were 100% but the end quality was crap and i mean crap imbarest crap ,so bad i called green house seeds and talked to franco , i have known franco for 3 years and becouse of this b.s. he will not even return my calls ,i have been growing for a while now [10 years] and i know good traits and crap traits and normal growth pattern and abnormal growth patterns ,good genetics from crap genetics ,and this is sub standerd ,forgett all the vids and the money these guys have ,there breeding program sucks ,i have now grown out 6 of there things and have been very very dissapointed every time and it was not with out giving them a chance ,go to icmag.com were they have lots of other people who have had these issues and were they also have a green house seed thread and you will see all of the complaints from thousands and thousands of others ,im not trying to make you feel bad ,i actully feel very bad telling you this but i have to,i only wish i could of told you befor you you made your buy ,i still have 1 pheno of himalayin gold to work with so you never know it might be killer [i wont count on it but you never know ,also every thing i grew out of there smelled and tasted like hay or grass clipings ,if you have any questions let me know ,are you planning on doind a grow journal ??? if so i would like to see what your going to get i belive i also have a big bang left in my veg room come to think of it ,but if so i will show you some pics if you like ...she looks ok

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

I appreciate your input. I was going to order clones from drclone but when I went to order he was out until oct1. So I trust Hemp depot bought early grizzly worked just fine. Thought I would try feminized seeds. The one thing I notice at HEMP DEPOT his greenhouse seeds are all fresh stock because he was out of most greenhouse fem strains so I hope maybe these ones might be better. Marco does not mind taking their money by the looks of this site iam staring at a big GH ad as I write this. thanks for the head up jungleofden

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 85/0
    Given: 40/1

people do need to get paid.
    And still I see no changes. Can't a brother get a little peace?
    There's war on the streets & the war in the Middle East.
    Instead of war on poverty,
    they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.
    Tupac "changes"

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by indica46
    Has anyone here ever order greenhouse seeds from the hemp depot and did you get what you payed for?
    Can anyone answer this ?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 884/0
    Given: 474/1

Default GH and HD

I'd never order Green House seeds but..

I fully trust that every bean from the depot is exactly what I paid for, Brad came through on a few rough orders safe and sound (if you ordered C99 F2s around this time last year but they sold out before you got yours... feel free to blame me) and he even managed to get me a free pack of Space Dawg (Super SnowDawg * Space Queen) after the first batch was gone.

I'd love to see the depot drop a dutch bank or two and add Mandala, usually the help desk has fans raving about the bank not ranting so I've always avoided GH and their creative yield figures of 1000+g/m^2.

..ehm and No, I can't really answer the question.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Founder & Publisher of TY Marco Renda's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 25/0
    Given: 2/0

Quote Originally Posted by indica46
    I appreciate your input. I was going to order clones from drclone but when I went to order he was out until oct1. So I trust Hemp depot bought early grizzly worked just fine. Thought I would try feminized seeds. The one thing I notice at HEMP DEPOT his greenhouse seeds are all fresh stock because he was out of most greenhouse fem strains so I hope maybe these ones might be better. Marco does not mind taking their money by the looks of this site iam staring at a big GH ad as I write this. thanks for the head up jungleofden
    Yes I do take Green House advertising as they have always come through on their seed orders. Everyone has an opinion about GH which they are entitled to but I always say let the genetics speak for themselfs. You will never see an ad for a seed company that doesn't deliver seeds to the people who ordered and paid for them.

Hemp Depot is an excellent retailer whom I would recommend to anyone

Take Care and Peace
    Marco

marcusjelly

Hi guys i have also had greenhouse seeds . Alaskan ice . They where terrible . Totally ill plants that needed dead leaves pruning off . Yes they also mutated . One turned hermi . The bud i eventually got off the one remainin plant was low in yield and quality . I personally wont bother will greenhouse seeds again i think they sell strains that are not stable enough and untested . I read somewhere they helped found the canabis cup and have strong tie s to high times . Maybe this has alot to do with there success .

Founder & Publisher of TY Marco Renda's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 25/0
    Given: 2/0

Quote Originally Posted by marcusjelly
    Hi guys i have also had greenhouse seeds . Alaskan ice . They where terrible . Totally ill plants that needed dead leaves pruning off . Yes they also mutated . One turned hermi . The bud i eventually got off the one remainin plant was low in yield and quality . I personally wont bother will greenhouse seeds again i think they sell strains that are not stable enough and untested . I read somewhere they helped found the canabis cup and have strong tie s to high times . Maybe this has alot to do with there success .
    LOL No Green House Seeds didn't do that it was Steve Hagar who started it.

Take Care and Peace
    Marco

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 884/0
    Given: 474/1

Post Just a thought, albeit a long one.

You know, just in all fairness I wonder what the ratio of new growers to experienced growers buying GH seeds is.

What mean by that is that after thinking about the lessons learned in early grows and what plant did better when, I can't help but think of all the grow reports I've read describing vigorous potent heavy yielders but the pics didn't agree.. later you find out it was a 1st grow and naturally turned out the best bud they ever smoked despite mistakes made but now they don't even grow the strain after raving about its performance.

And of course all the bad reports by people with 95F gardens and incandescent 'grow bulbs' who complained that the strain was nothing like advertised. I personally grew out a few female seeds from a company advertising 100% females, and that's what I got. But for the first few weeks of flower I had a lamp just outside the door to the cab simply because that's where it was before the cab came along. So naturally when a few bananas appeared I moved the light and blew the pollen around to make a backup emergency reserve of feminised seeds which have so far been 100% female, BUT I could have just as easily logged on to a forum and blasted the company for selling me hermies. Happily I knew who to blame and that the seeds would be useful in this particular case.

I'm no longer interested in working with purchased female seeds so that rules out most new banks and an increasing % of GH stock by default (trying to be fair again) and if I were to purchase a classic strain(Widow, Super Silver, etc) chances are that I'd really opt for the Mr Nice version but if I were a new grower looking at a seedbank I'd probably drop my jaw over White Widow and after seeing the widow name used by other banks at other prices I might expect automatic results by paying more. I was once in a band with a guy who had the $$$=success mentality. He idolized one local guitarist and thought that if he just bought all the same gear, same brand of strings, same batteries, same picks, same amp&cabs that he'd just automatically sound amazing without knowing how to use the gear or having to practice.. then he complained about it not sounding right because any musician can tell you tone is in the fingers, everything else is extra. Likewise if its my first grow and I expect miracles for buying seeds out of my 'experience range' when everyone told me to learn with bagseed..

Sorry for droning on and on but after saying I don't buy GH seeds I just wanted to be fair to them and maybe explain why since I've never grown a greenhouse strain, however at this moment I do happen to have a few Cindy Princess starting which I believe were Cinderella88 * GreenHouse White Widow male to make Bros Grimm Ice Princess and then C99 pollen sprinkled by Fet to make the CP. If you looked through my collection you might easily ask what on earth made me buy certain strains or from certain breeders. One man is a god on one site and a devil on the other but its the same man (or woman..being fair again )

In the end through, I'm going to end up placing my health and a great degree of trust into the genetics that I acquire and then possibly stash for several years before using (watch that germ rate). So keeping the trust of your customers is really one of the most important things for a breeder or bank to do because unlike a few decades ago the customers can be aware of any negative press in simply the time it takes for one router to talk to another, and just as its always been throughout time: angry customers are loud while the happy just wander off quietly content with their purchase.
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down

Have grown quite a few GH strains and all were very good, even though i really don't care for fems, liked the idea of trying single seed variety of strains. Lemon skunk my favorite and i've purchased more for current grow after sexing my reg seeds (mr nice SSH and Medman). Only issue on the fem seeds were a few male flowers lower branches on 3 strains.(no biggy)
    Hempdepot is one of my favorite seedbanks, received many orders, never in breeders packs, but crushproof packing 100% germ and always the real thing. I wouldn't purchase their GH stock and a few others because they are way overpriced as compared to the rest of the net. imo

Thumbs Up/Down

I grew out a GHSC Bubba Kush seed (a freebie from Attitude Seeds Bank) 6 months ago, and was impressed with the quality of the plant, the buds, and the buzz. It clones easily, and I have kept it going since. Success with this plant led me to purchase GHSC King's Kush (will try that soon) and I am considering Super Lemon Haze, which appears to be one of their most popular. So far, so good...
    Last edited by elfstone; 09-17-2010 at 09:34 PM.

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Hemp depot gave me everything I ordered, but I had shitty luck with my seeds. Out of 10 seeds of various strains, I came away with 1 ak47 and 1 white berry, though those are lovely mothers and wonderful buds.

Greenhouse Super Lemon Haze is one of my favorite strains. I've had it for a few months now, an awesome clone from a friend who grew out 10 seeds. Its a haze, but I'm a skilled gardener, and didn't let it stretch and spindle like it wanted. Either way, it takes very little work to bring the SLH to a killer finish, and I'm not even a little surprised they're winning the HTCC awards that they do.

Bravo to both hemp depot and green house, I just dared to try hemp depot again for my arjans haze 1. Received them today, hopefully will have good things to say
    Peace
    SeattleSuperChronic