Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Three Charlie

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Three Charlie

Started 10 Three Charlie of the 15 I was gifted.
    Started them in moist paper towel sealed in ziploc. Waiting for them to crack before starting them into small cups of soiless mix.
    Once they get going good they will be going into 2 gal pots of Organic/Soiless mix.

Thumbs Up/Down

48hrs later 8 cracked showing rootlet.
    Planted all 10,hoping the other 2 will catch up.
    Germ. is at 80% hoping for 100%.

Thumbs Up/Down

All 10 came up 2days after planting into cups of soiless! So 100% Germ. Everythings looking good.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 234/0
    Given: 152/0

Sweet anytime you get 100% its a great start.

S_a_H

Thumbs Up/Down

Day 14 from breaking ground. They all are at 6-7 node. And starting to grow side branches. All looking strong and healthy.

S_a_H Yea 100% is great, thanks again.

Thumbs Up/Down

Off hand without looking at my notes I cannot recall which you have since there was 6 different code names some code names used twice for the same strain.

Like I said in my PM get back with me in a week to ten days and let me have an update thats when I should have what info I am looking and from what I have heard so far the Male - Female ratio's are in favor of females but we'll see.

What kind of light are they under ?

S_a_H

Thumbs Up/Down

They are under 24/0 light. First week under floros, And now under 200 wats CFL.

Thumbs Up/Down

Day 17 100% Auto. All have started showing preflowers.
    6 definate females, 2 definate males, 2 not sure yet, but hopeing more females, since they are slowest to show.
    I also transplanted. them today. I tried something new with doing ERT( Extreme Raised Transplanting). I was suprised when transplanting! This is my first Auto grow, and I have read that most autos have more of a taproot. But today I learned these all had more of a wide rootball type roots. The roots grew straight out to the side of cup then down. And filled the outside edges more than the bottom.
    I put the earliest male, which was tallest and fullest in a 2 gal. pot. Also put the earliest female, which also was the tallest one with the best looking side branching into a 2 gal. pot. The rest went into 3/4 gal pots. I wanted to put them all into 2 gal. But I used all of the Organic/Soiless recipe I had left mixed up. And didnt have anymore soiless.

S_a_H, Do you recomend just leaving them on 24/0 or dropping to 20/4 or 18/6?

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Bhamsmoker
    S_a_H, Do you recomend just leaving them on 24/0 or dropping to 20/4 or 18/6?
    Sounds like you got some sweet plants growing there.

But as for the light schedule its up to you I have had good results on 18/6 , 20/4 and 24/7 each with the step up producing a better harvest. With I think the best run was Blue Streak under 2 65w CFL's on 24/7 under a kitchen table.

I'll dig out my stash box and look for my notes and tell you what you have there in the next day or two.

S_a_H
    Last edited by S_a_H; 08-25-2009 at 11:58 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down

Day 19 100% AF and 70% were female!!!
    Totals come to 7 females and 3 males. BUTTT, the earliest male I planted into 2gal,
    IS A STUD!!!! He is stacking flowers!! Already having 8or9 almost fully developed balls. And the second and last male to show are just getting their preflowers full!
    The ladies are looking strong as well. And loving their new homes.

Some of them have blueish/puple stems. Im hoping their is something frome the blue family in there!! And not a def. All stand between 6-7 inches right now, and growing taller each day. They have tight node structure, so I raised the lights a little to maybe help them stretch just a little. Before they start full on flower.

Thumbs Up/Down

They are a cross of MD's new project and Blue Streak.

Back early this year MD sent me some Sour Bubble Ryder to do a test grow of to see what % AF it was and it was about 75%. It just so happens that at the same I was doing a Blue Streak seed run and the lone female from his SBR was hit with some Blue Streak pollen.

So it is a Dieselryder that was hit with some Sour Bubble pollen and the offspring from that was hit with some Masterlow pollen and I hit the offspring of that with Blue Streak.

S_a_H

Thumbs Up/Down

S_a_H: Sounds like a line of winners. That new project of Mdanzig Sourbubbleryder, that is what he is calling Sour 60 now, right? Hmm. and it hit with Bluestreak. Shall we call it Sour Streak?? Or do you have some thing in mind?

Day 21 The stud is stacking flowers and climbing toward the lights every day! He looks like he will be ready to drop with in the next week. Everyone else is looking good and grown about an inch since last update.
    They do seem a little fert sensitive while young. But since their trans., they are getting dark, deep veined leafs. And picking up the pace. Some with wide fingers, looking real indi. And some looking like a good mix.
    Dropped them down to 20/4 today. To give them a little rest, and cool down time at night. May go back to 24/0 in a couple weeks to get the most out of them.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Bhamsmoker
    S_a_H: Sounds like a line of winners. That new project of Mdanzig Sourbubbleryder, that is what he is calling Sour 60 now, right? Hmm. and it hit with Bluestreak. Shall we call it Sour Streak?? Or do you have some thing in mind?
    Yes that is correct it was SBR but he wanted to distance himself from anything to do with JD and calling anything new of his called ryder etc... because of Lowryder which right off brings JD to mind. So he changed it to Sour 60 because of the Sour Bubble and it finishes in 60 days.

I already have a strain called Sour Streak. Blue Streak x Lisa Marie = Sour Streak.

The Lisa Marie is made up of the infamous Elvis clone hit with some Sour Diesel pollen and I hit the BS with some LM pollen. If you look around here there is a grow and on Icmag is my thread of the first round crossing.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...ght=Lisa+Marie

Plus if you look on Breedbay there is another test grow of Sour Streak.

I am doing a PTK run around christmas and once that is over I am back on the Sour Streak project until its done and full AF.

I also used the same pollen from that male you see in my thread on Icmag on some HTC Skunk IBL.... making Skunk IBL x Lisa Marie.

S_a_H

Thumbs Up/Down

I knew sourstreak sounded familiar and catchy.LOL Hell I have even read the threads about it. Oops...
    Yea that HTC skunk IBL X Lisa marie Sounds like a nice Hybrid also!

Thumbs Up/Down

I knew sourstreak sounded familiar and catchy.LOL Hell I have even read the threads about it. Oops...
    Yea that HTC skunk IBL X Lisa Marie Sounds like a nice cross also!

Thumbs Up/Down

Default OOPS.. Just relized the double post.

Day 24:
    Well the stud(2gal), is growing like crazy! He is over 13" tall. I will be seperating him tomorrow. He is full off flowers and going to start dropping anyday.
    The other two males are about 10". Will probably go ahead and seperate them as well. Collect their pollen and let them flower to see them finished.

The tallest female(the one in 2gal),and another female are a little over 10" tall. With the rest of the ladies real close. None shorter than 8". Everything else is looking great. They finaly grew out of the little fert burn they had early on. Definately light feeders early on.

Thumbs Up/Down

Day 26: Glad I seperated the stud when I did!. Woke up this morning to an open ball, and pollen on the collection plate.

S_a_H would you recomend using two males( to prevent bottlenecking genes), or just the best looking one? The stud isnt branching out quite as well. But he is alot taller then the rest. There is one male thats shorter, but has a better branhing profile.
    Thinking about using the two best. What you think?

Thumbs Up/Down

I think you need to decide what your purpose is for when making seeds.

At this point I would go with all the males or unsimilar males and same with the females just to make a pile of seeds so that gives you something to work with. The next runs you can decide on a male you like and look for him to use in the next run and do the same for the females.

Take some notes and some good pictures for future reference.

I myself right now am looking to find and stablize a Orange AF pheno. You need to find one you like and go for it.

S_a_H

Thumbs Up/Down

Thanks for the input. First time with the auto's. Guess im trying to treat them different,(selection wise) from my 12/12 ladies for some reason. Dont know why!
    I will be crossing the biggest,quickest male with a Texada Timewarp X Blueberry that has been in 12/12 for 3 weeks. She has a big main cola(forearm size). With a crown of fist size colas when finished . Going to take her to atleast f4 see what she turns out to be.
    And of course make plenty of regular f2's of 3C.
    Thanks again

Thumbs Up/Down

Day 31:
    All three males are dropping and being collected. The ladies are looking GREAT!! The tallest is over 13" tall, and she is one of the ones in the smaller pots. The larger potted girl is a little shorter at 12" and she is smelling the best, with the fullest looking flowers at this point. The rest are just under 12". They all are branching out nicely and climbing for the lights. I will pollinating the 4 best ladies, with the 2 best males.

The pollination of the (TWxBB)X 3C was a success, pistols are dying back. Looking forward to that little project.

Thumbs Up/Down

Day 34
    Pollinated 5 of the girls, with the 2 best looking males. The following day every thing looked sucessful, with pistols dying back.

Thumbs Up/Down

Bumpity bump.......

Thumbs Up/Down

Day 43 Looks to be three phenos.#1 Real tall, with tight nodes, and colas growing together to make a stem full of flowers.#2 Medium height with not as tight nodes but very aggressive braching.#3 And shorter height with tight flower structure real kush dom.
    Two of the girls are the taller pheno over 20" tall. Three of the girls are the med. pheno at about 16" tall. And two are the smaller kush like pheno at about 12" tall.

They all are smelling wonderful. From a sweet fruity almost berry smell. To a sweet smell with pungent undertones. Couple have just the skunky pungent smell.
    All are covered in trichs. Everything is trich covered except long stemed fan leafs.
    I think the girls are finished with any stretch. They havent gotten any taller in the last couple days. Now its time for them to put on some weight!

One of the males used, had great branching,and flower structure. And also had the same sweet fruity smell as some of the ladies. Saved some from both males used in f2's.
    That sweet smelling with a great structure will be a great thing to pass on.

Thumbs Up/Down

And the Texada Timewarp x Blueberry I pollinated with the auto pollen is looking good. The seeds are getting fat. It has been a little over two weeks since pollination. Going to let them go atleast 6 weeks total.

The TW is supposed to be very mold resistant. So hoping that will help in the auto cross.
    Thinking of calling the cross Beyond Time.
    Any thoughts?

Australian Medical Marijuana Educator Smokin Moose's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 41/0
    Given: 24/0

Any chance of pics?
    [B][COLOR="Navy"][URL="http://shop.vetguru.com/shop/sweet-serenity/"][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE=3]Enlightened Veterinarian's Guide to Treating Pets with Medical Marijuana. Dr Doug Kramer's definitive ebook "Sweet Serenity"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Truth flows on to credibility, and credibility will be the vehicle for change[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast