Thread: More boys :(

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default More boys :(

Hey Friends;
    I was hoping to be the first to post the G&S report here as well, but things do not appear to be working out that way. I started (3) of (5) feminized SKUNK NL seeds on Feb.16 - think I just saw some balls on them - is there ANYWAY TO CONVINCE THEM TO PLAY FOR THE OTHER TEAM???

Sounds familiar - I know - seems to be an epidemic in my garden!! However, I also have 30 Brainstorm and 12 Hog which are well into flower and will be the saving grace for my medicine chest.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated - will keep you posted.
    Cannabinoid Queen

Founder & Publisher of TY Marco Renda's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 25/0
    Given: 2/0

Hey RobinL are you sure that you haven't stressed the plants in any way? Feminized plants are more sensitive to stress.

Take Care and Peace
    Marco

Thumbs Up/Down

Hi Marco; Thanks for your speedy response friend. Its confirmed - there are balls
    I would have to say that these seeds were probably some of the best tended - unstressed babies you'd ever have. I just don't understand it. That's the thing about this field of work eh? Nothing is 100% guaranteed. The nutes were same as our previous crops, which we have had great continued success with. We also have some Brainstorm and Hog going on a second table and they are thriving - all from clone however. Its good to have back up for sure. I would luv to stick with clones but really need to find some more suitable to my med requirements. Just have to keep trying I guess. Thank Marco.
    Cannabinoid Queen

Founder & Publisher of TY Marco Renda's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 25/0
    Given: 2/0

Growing from clone is totally different then growing from seed that's for sure. Any kind of stress can cause feminized plants to grow male flowers not just from nutes. Well I know that we are starting all of FMS strains in the TY garden so I will see what happens in our garden. I know 2 TY members who are licenced growers who have grown out a few of the FMS strains with no issues so maybe they can let you know what the nute formula was. I do know that 1 of them did find a male flower on 1 plant but the rest were fine. The breeders have stated that 1 in 1000 can produce a male flower but to get males on all of the plants indicates a stress issue to me.

Take Care and Peace
    Marco

Thumbs Up/Down

Thanks again Marco - I really appreciate your help and the help of the other TY members who have first hand experience - We have (2) licensed tables going and appreciate any expert advice we can get our brains around.
    Cannabinoid Queen

Thumbs Up/Down

Hey Marco - a quick update on this situation - only 1 confirmed male so far - from the Skunk NL - sorry for the delayed update - been a constant migraine battle lately and my laptop seems to aggravate my chances of getting one so I am trying to minimalize. The Amnesia Haze is still going strong but yet to differentiate itself as male or female - looking very healthy otherwise. Will keep everyone posted. I am still compiling data for the G&S reports. Can't wait to contribute to our vast database. Appreciate everyones imput and advice.
    Cannabinoid Queen