Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Unhappy OH NO!!!! Volcano Classic dies on me, TERRIBLE timing :-(

Hello to all.....I haven't been posting as frequently on the boards lately but as many of you know I've been sicker than ever, trying desperately to keep my family in our home and support my wife in trying to work full time, etc.....today, after much waiting, we finally received the Easy Bag Starter Kit we needed to replace our leaking chamber (cracked, o-ring missing) and bags.....and before I could even run the first bag from the new chamber, I notice that the Classic's heating unit is refusing to turn on!

At any temperature setting, no dice. You can imagine my reaction to this, given how sick I have been and the fact that I have an early morning appointment with my primary doctor -- I often have a hard time making late afternoon appt's, to say nothing of morning ones, and without my vape it is going to be a nightmare and a half!

I will dig out my backup devices, but given how awful I was coping *with* the volcano, this is not going to be pretty.

I've already emailed Storz & Bickel, hoping that they will come to my rescue as they have with others, by minimizing my downtime -- a loaner or an advance replacement, such as the computer companies often do for warranty service.

I'm praying for the least nightmarish outcome.....but either way, this is a lot to take when I already felt like I was barely holding it together as it was...... =/

Thumbs Up/Down

In a related note, I was happy to find that UPS package (the Easy Valve starter kit) on our doorstep today as I have been waiting for another MMJ related item for an EXTREMELY long time now.....I was glad to get either one, though now I'm rather wishing it had been the other.

That other, specifically, is a Kush.ca glass bong that I ordered.....get this....63 DAYS AGO!!!

I know that it says wait 6-8 weeks for delivery on their web site FAQ, and I went into this knowing that; I chose them because I wanted to support fellow medical users and their prices were relatively reasonable -- $56 including shipping for a 10-inch sandblasted, angled-neck bong. The first real bong I have owned in over ten years; I recently received a small waterpipe as a gift from a good & generous friend, our very own Twisted Sister.....but for my needs, something more like a joint, Volcano, or full-sized wide neck bong is necessary.

I do use the water pipe on occasion, though lately the homegrown buds I have been utilizing just don't have time to cure fully -- I have been very much hand-to-mouth recently. Haven't even had the ability or time to do things like prepare edibles, roll joints and such.....so I have to take what I can get. But all things considered, I'm pretty frustrated with the guys at Kush dot cee-eh.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 37/3

Hey you If you need something bigger (bong) or anything else please let me know!!! I can usally get any kind of glass piece made for any TY person!! I have a few friends that make glass that owe me a few favors!! I hope you better health!!

Peace
    Twisted Sister

May our voices be heard! LOUDLY PLEASE!

My newest Motto from Sevens
    "Better than the us postal service...neither, snow,rain, wind,...or Lightning will stop me from voicing myself about Med MJ! Very Loudly Please!"

Thumbs Up/Down

allways nice to know that my sister have some nice contacs ...peace ...7..
    :) ..real friendship is like health ..
    you do not know its real value ...
    until...you loose it ...7:)

[url]http://www.phoenixtearsmovie.com/[/url]

Thumbs Up/Down

Well, Storz & Bickel will try to have my Volcano turned around in about a week, though it will cost us a little bit of $ (which we don't have) for the shipping. Not a perfect solution, but a good one anyhow.

As for the rest....I'm still waiting on those crazy guys from Kush.ca, and yes, TS, I'd be a damn fool not to take you up on that offer :-)

Good to see you around the forum, 7s :-)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 37/3

let me know okay!!!! I would be more then happy to help ya out!!!!

Peace
    Twisted Sister

May our voices be heard! LOUDLY PLEASE!

My newest Motto from Sevens
    "Better than the us postal service...neither, snow,rain, wind,...or Lightning will stop me from voicing myself about Med MJ! Very Loudly Please!"

Retired Staff

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Have you emailed them? This worries me, I was thinking of gettiing either the double or triple chamber. They emailed me back saying they are in stock and should arrive in two weeks from placing order. I am contemplating ordering now.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/1

Default are you good with your hands?

Quote Originally Posted by saeon
    Hello to all.....I haven't been posting as frequently on the boards lately but as many of you know I've been sicker than ever, trying desperately to keep my family in our home and support my wife in trying to work full time, etc.....today, after much waiting, we finally received the Easy Bag Starter Kit we needed to replace our leaking chamber (cracked, o-ring missing) and bags.....and before I could even run the first bag from the new chamber, I notice that the Classic's heating unit is refusing to turn on!

At any temperature setting, no dice. You can imagine my reaction to this, given how sick I have been and the fact that I have an early morning appointment with my primary doctor -- I often have a hard time making late afternoon appt's, to say nothing of morning ones, and without my vape it is going to be a nightmare and a half!

I will dig out my backup devices, but given how awful I was coping *with* the volcano, this is not going to be pretty.

I've already emailed Storz & Bickel, hoping that they will come to my rescue as they have with others, by minimizing my downtime -- a loaner or an advance replacement, such as the computer companies often do for warranty service.

I'm praying for the least nightmarish outcome.....but either way, this is a lot to take when I already felt like I was barely holding it together as it was...... =/
    there has to be a site out there for thr volcano and specs. a volt meter and some tools, find out whats wrong. it could be a loose wire! then repair it, makes you feel good to do this yourself!
    peace, bp