Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs up New Harvest Master is on the way!!!

Well it took a bit to get all the kinks worked out but I am VERY excited to report that my brand new HARVEST MASTER is on it's way to me direct from New Zealand!!!

WHOO FREAKIN HOOO.

I will post pics of the parts and what it will run piece by piece as things get added as I am in the process of setting up a new room.

This item is also to assist me in keeping my house hold insurance as they now know of the grow due to a leak and have asked some questions - mostly about fire safety. For those of you that aren't aware the Harvest Master comes equipped with sensors that are designed for "plant survival" to shut down any power hungry device that begins to operate above 95F...this of course translates to NO FIRE RISK as the Harvest Master would shut down anything that got too hot and threatened the life of the plants and there fore the occupants of the home are also protected!!! What a unit!

Thumbs Up/Down

Default Whoo Hoo

package arrived by Fed Ex before 4pm today!!! I took some pics and will post them as I have time. Looks like I finally found an electrician to do the work and he should be done by next week! then the pics will flow.

Many thanks to T.O. for all of his help in choosing the right unit and extra components to get my up and running again!
    Last edited by Marco Renda; 11-27-2008 at 07:56 PM.

Founder & Publisher of TY Marco Renda's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 25/0
    Given: 2/0

Glad to hear that it all worked out for you. I know that having a garden growing to it's ability sure makes for a much better yeild at harvest time

Take Care and Peace
    Marco

Thumbs Up/Down

There was a company out of BC that sold them, but it looks like no one in Canada does that anymore. Here's Harvest-Master's web site.

peace and pot
    "There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root." - Henry D. Thoreau

All the world's problems can be fixed in a garden.

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Well that sure looks like a good product. a sage keeping everything in balance

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up I've taken WAY too long to get back to this

I have pictures to offer as well but will have to make them a bit smaller to comply here.

I got it all hooked up. The few problems I had I think were related to my brain injury and broken thinking more than the product itself. Now that I have it all hooked up I can't imagine how I had problems.

My Harvest Master runs two 1000W conversion ballasts with cool tube lights. The cool tubes are vented with insulated ducting through the chimney and the fan that blows across them is on a power bar controlled by the same relay as the lights so that it only runs when the lights are on.

On another relay I have my air conditioner (which is also a heater and dehumidifier but this seemed to complicated to hook up a multi use device - more splitters)

On another relay I have a dehumidifier.

On another relay there is another 6" fan that draws air from my living space to add minimal CO2 to the environment. Tends to mostly come on when my lights are on or the room is warm.

It hooks up with these relays by plugging your device into the relay and your relay into the wall. The relays then send a signal to your Harvest Master using a cable that has an RCA jack on one end and a DC power adapter on the other end that goes into the relay. It really is like plugging in a new stereo and adding components. Once I knew what I was doing it was really easy.

The best part is now my Harvest Master is doing most of the work and timings and is keeping me safe from fire. All I have to do is visit the garden, talk to the ladies to encourage them and monitor water levels and pH. Easy as pie!

Everyone should have one just to make life simpler and safer.

My first harvest on Fast Flower with my new Harvest Master is about to come down in the next week or so and I am already pleased with it's progress - given the stress this crop has seen.