Founder & Publisher of TY Marco Renda's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 25/0
    Given: 2/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Talking Finest Medicinal Seeds Forum

As you can see all of FMS strains has it's own subforum. When submitting a grow and or smoke report please be sure to post it in the appropriate subforum.

Anyone who recieves FREE SEEDS from FMS will be required to supply a comprehensive grow and smoke report that can be published in a future issue of Treating Yourself magazine. If your report is chosen for publication we would require HIGH RES pics so if you DON'T have a camera or are unable to supply HIGH RES pics please DON'T ask for seeds.

We need these reports so as to inform med patient which of our strains works best for what ailment.

Take Care and Peace
    Marco

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Smile how do i go about trying to get some beans too!?

hi marco, quick question, how do i go about getting free beans? i am interested in growing and reporting the entire process. so please let me know how to and what i need to do to find out more information. thanks alot for your help and hope to hear from you soon. jamielynnp-(brn-1-4me)

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Renda
    As you can see all of FMS strains has it's own subforum. When submitting a grow and or smoke report please be sure to post it in the appropriate subforum.

Anyone who recieves FREE SEEDS from FMS will be required to supply a comprehensive grow and smoke report that can be published in a future issue of Treating Yourself magazine. If your report is chosen for publication we would require HIGH RES pics so if you DON'T have a camera or are unable to supply HIGH RES pics please DON'T ask for seeds.

We need these reports so as to inform med patient which of our strains works best for what ailment.

Take Care and Peace
    Marco

Founder & Publisher of TY Marco Renda's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 25/0
    Given: 2/0

Quote Originally Posted by brn14me
    hi marco, quick question, how do i go about getting free beans? i am interested in growing and reporting the entire process. so please let me know how to and what i need to do to find out more information. thanks alot for your help and hope to hear from you soon. jamielynnp-(brn-1-4me)
    Sorry but this offer was for licensed growers in Canada. I am still on probation till June 2009 for my previous charges.

Plus I'm sorry to say that we have run out of our FREE PACKS the last bunch were distributed last week.

Take Care and Peace
    Marco