Thread: White Widow

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default White Widow

I am growing white widow (greenhouse) and amsterdam flame (paradise), both really good plants.
    The widow had a fast germination (2-3 days) and wend straight in coco slabs. Had 10/10 females, very steady nodes, good branching and good resin.
    Soon they will be ready, looks like a good oz/plant...
    cannaBs

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down

Default is it a good choice of their genetics?

I was wondering if anyone thinks I made a good choice? Do they have better plants?
    cannaBs

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/0
    Given: 37/3

I think you made an awesome choice!!! I myself have a few growing right now!! They are looking awesome!! they hav egotten wicked big. Bigger then i though they would!! they have not been a pricky plant to grow too!!! are you growing inside or outside???

Peace
    Twisted Sister

May our voices be heard! LOUDLY PLEASE!

My newest Motto from Sevens
    "Better than the us postal service...neither, snow,rain, wind,...or Lightning will stop me from voicing myself about Med MJ! Very Loudly Please!"

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

I love Greenhouse Seeds. Super Silver Haze is one of my favs of all time. I've been told by the breeder that Hawaiian Snow is even better. Next on my list if I ever get a permit.
    Cheryl MacLellan
    Hemp Country
    Weedstock, Ontario

Canadian Federal Exemptee Richi420's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0

I'll have to give that Hawaiian Snow a try........
    yeha noha

Treat the earth and all of her aspects as your mother. Show deep respect for the mineral world, the plant world, and the animal world. Do nothing to pollute our Mother, rise up with wisdom to defend her.

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl9608
    I love Greenhouse Seeds. Super Silver Haze is one of my favs of all time. I've been told by the breeder that Hawaiian Snow is even better. Next on my list if I ever get a permit.
    sorry if i'm telling you this:greenhouse is thief company and not a seed company,i meanwhite widow is not their breeding even if they proclaim so,white widow,the original and the only one,is a shantibaba's breeding,super silver haze the same,shantibaba breeding too,lemon skunk,dna genetics,greenhousae has stolen as usually dna genetic's breeder and did lemon skunk,which greenhouse proclaim their breeding,
    so if you want the real white widow,buy black widow by mr.nice seeds,if you want the real super silver haze,buy it from mr.nice seeds,and leave alone greenhouse for ever,they deserve the world know what they really are

Australian Medical Marijuana Educator Smokin Moose's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 41/0
    Given: 24/0

I think you have a great strain with White Widow. The real trick with the widow is to let it go a week or two longer than the breeders suggest. I don't even start to consider harvesting until day 70.
    The thing I like best about the White Widow is that it is very high in Myrcene - in fact WW has the highest Myrcene levels of all the GH strains. It is the high Myrcene levels that give it that great 'stoney high'
    [B][COLOR="Navy"][URL="http://shop.vetguru.com/shop/sweet-serenity/"][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE=3]Enlightened Veterinarian's Guide to Treating Pets with Medical Marijuana. Dr Doug Kramer's definitive ebook "Sweet Serenity"[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE=5][COLOR=Blue]Truth flows on to credibility, and credibility will be the vehicle for change[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Thumbs up Heheee..

Had to look up "Myrcene" Smokin....but it's about the smell eh? That's on of the finest things I love about Cannabis...the smell....hmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't know about steeling Hopegrower....but I think Greenhouse is a winner on many Cups....and those breeders meet eachother at every cup...so if they stole one or more strains and "sell" it as their invention...they would not be alowed in. (I think )

Yainderidoo

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Yainderidoo
    Had to look up "Myrcene" Smokin....but it's about the smell eh? That's on of the finest things I love about Cannabis...the smell....hmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't know about steeling Hopegrower....but I think Greenhouse is a winner on many Cups....and those breeders meet eachother at every cup...so if they stole one or more strains and "sell" it as their invention...they would not be alowed in. (I think )

Yainderidoo
    let me explain you:arjan was the partner of shantibaba,the ex-breeder of the greenhouse seed company,shanti sold his rights to the greenhouse seed company but the real creator of white widow and of many other genetics like el nino,white rhino,super silver haze,is shantibaba,now shanti baba is the owner of the mr.nice seedbank and changed the name to every genetics,white widow is now black widow,white rhino is medicine man,el nino is la nina,but not with super silver haze.in nutshell,greenhouse sell all this genetics because arjan was the partner of shanti,who created all this genetics,shanti wanted to leave and so he did and sold hi s right to greenhouse seed company but when he let he took away all the mother plant with himself and now is the owner ofthis seedbank with mr.nice alright?
    thanks a lot
    barney

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up Ahhh thank you for explaning...

Now I know too....thanks for explaning Barney
    I will remember that when obtaining new seeds for next years crop

It will be seeds for harsh circumstances...I already have an offer..for free so thats even better.
    Gday Barney and thanks mate.

Yainderidoo

Retired Staff

Thumbs Up/Down

Wow there is some history right there...Thanks for the lesson Barney!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 1/0

I can't wait to pop these white widow's from greenhouse : ) thanks for the report.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

I have to say that I found two very hermied plants out of four. I almost let my guard down as they were guaranteed hermaphrodite free. Luckily, because I am paranoid about mites, I found the male flowers before they opened. There were so many on both plants, that I simply cut them down. Heartbreaking, as they were the most robust as well.

But, I've been watching the others like a hawk and they look great. As well, I have at least 7 other GH fem strains on the go and have not spotted another male flower.

Lesson learned. Inspect your plants carefully. Few things in life can be 100% guaranteed, I guess.
    Cheryl MacLellan
    Hemp Country
    Weedstock, Ontario

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

I grew out GHS White Widow early this year. Very stable and easy to grow and I did get one sativa pheno. The smoke was outstanding...so outstanding that I am currently growing them right now!