Thread: Blueberry (Fem)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 1/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Question Blueberry (Fem)

Just curious if anyone here has grown m danzig's Blueberry (fem)? im asking because i want to get a pack on seedbay but before i do i want to know if they have the tendency to herm even in the right conditions?
    Last edited by Spawnof84; 03-18-2008 at 04:20 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 234/0
    Given: 152/0

Quote Originally Posted by Spawnof84
    Just curious if anyone here has grown m danzig's Blueberry (fem)? im asking because i want to get a pack on seedbay but before i do i want to know if they have the tendency to herm even in the right conditions?
    He just got it out there and only a couple grows just started and you can find them in his vendor section on Icmag.

S_a_H

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 1/0

cool thanks! i'll keep an eye on that thread
    Last edited by Spawnof84; 03-20-2008 at 06:13 PM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 0/0

Default mdanzig blue fem

is mdanzig a member of this site? i have a couple of his blueberry fems growing 1 is tall and lanky startin to flower the other is more squat and isnt flowering,i cant find any grow journals on this strain anywhere and in my opinion i dont like how thier growing and thier a waste of what little space i have to work with,so if your here mdanzig i would like a word with u

Thumbs Up/Down

Default misfit madhatter got me

i really didnt think i would go through this much trouble trying to get a taste of blueberry,i snapped the stem on the tall lanky plant that is flowering but my other plant shows no sign of flowering plants arent stressed in any way.i can see the why if you google a search on this strain you get no grow journal on this,i guess this is my fault buying seeds from a underground breeder with no website or any experience in anything other than autoflowering strains.so can someone recommend a good inexpensive blueberry strain cause all the talk about blueberry a couple years ago was the reason i got into growing

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by toastyspade
    i really didnt think i would go through this much trouble trying to get a taste of blueberry,i snapped the stem on the tall lanky plant that is flowering but my other plant shows no sign of flowering plants arent stressed in any way.i can see the why if you google a search on this strain you get no grow journal on this,i guess this is my fault buying seeds from a underground breeder with no website or any experience in anything other than autoflowering strains.so can someone recommend a good inexpensive blueberry strain cause all the talk about blueberry a couple years ago was the reason i got into growing
    PeakseedsBC has blueberry. I have 2 blueberry ladies going right now. Peak sells theirs for $40 US per 10 pack. They are a little fert sensitive. The 2 I have are very stable phenos. They look like twins, they are so stable.
    And alot of times PeakseedBC give freeebies with their orders. Check them out, they are also one of TY's sponsors. MJ at peak always takes care of their customers.

Thumbs Up/Down

Default info much appreciated thanks

thanks bham i totally forgot about them i havent checked thier site out in awhile thier blueberry looks good, yeah i have heard that the blueberry strain dosent like much nutes i havent givin mine anything but a little bit of ff big bloom and some mychorzia i might have to experiment and top the tall lanky one thats been flowering for a couple weeks and try to see if it will clone