Thread: Happy Chief

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Happy Chief

Hello there;

Before I give a report, I have to first say thank you to the folks over there at Happy Chief. I recieved two beautiful t-shirts and a hoodie "smoke with the chief" along with their Happy Chief filter system. You guys are great. I've been getting nothing but compliments about the sweater and your cool logo.

The filter system is fantastic, three different size adapters for different sized pipes. They are so easy to use it is incredible, even cleaning is a snap. You can smoke through a variety of filter mediums. The cigarette filters provided do not fill the chamber they sit in (but this may be to get some blow by so as to not loose too much THC), some loose cotton or hemp is a nice touch (you can decide how tight a filter you want), or my new personal fave, use some of your weed to filter your smoking. What a great taste.

It would be nice to know how much TCH gets lost in the filter medium, but I still get blasted off each bowl, and I haven't noticed any difference in my smoking, so I guess it really doesn't matter.

Great product, and for the money, worth it. I need to try more pipes though, so if anyone can help, drop by my place with a packed pipe I would be more than happy to help you smoke it, chief.

Peace
    Max
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attracive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, doobie in one hand, favorite beverage in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming...Wow- What a ride!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Hi max

thank you for your product report. when using the cigarette filter it is best to remove the paper and give it a little pull apart.

we have some new items coming out soon and new colors soon to be available, I will be sure to stock Marco up with prizes, and I will have some cool stuff to give away later this spring.
    Make Peace and Smoke