I'm so excited. When I was at my private compassion club they were kind enough to loan me a signed edition of Ed Rosenthal's "Trash to Stash" and I have to say after a week of review it is one of the best medical MJ books I have seen in some time! Just chalk full of awesome references and tips on making butter, oils and tinctures. I really felt it was a must have on my shelf.

After reviewing their website and having been previously THRILLED with books that I was lucky enough to win from this sponsor I just HAD to make a purchase as well.

Here is my order that I now anxiously await and the great prices I paid for them!

Ask Ed: Marijuana Gold
Qty: 1 at $14.95 :....................................... 14.95
The Cannabible Collection
Qty: 1 at $24.95 :....................................... 24.95
Weed The Card Game
Qty: 1 at $5.95 :......................................... 5.95

I cant wait to get all this though it will likely arrive while I am in FLA.

I'll keep you all posted as to how quickly it all comes and in what condition but I have high hopes. Shopping on the net was easy with different pay options and I was sent confirmation emails all the way so I felt like I really knew what was happening. A great experience.

We at TY are very lucky to have great sponsors....this is just my way of thanking them again for their interest in us and support of Marco.

Neut.