Pain Pal

Default It Hurts to say good by

Today at 2pm we had to have one of our pets to sleep.Her name is Nickey and she was 16or17 years old.For the last 2 months she couldn.t get up so we would help her bay and night to get to her feet.Well for the last week she compleatly lost controle of her bowles.We have been treating her for the last year for loss controle of her urion but the last week she lost controle of her rectial funcions and we have been cleaning the house and bathing her to keep her clean.She lost all of her functions even eating.So today we had to put her to sleep.We are both hurting right now and we ask you all to pray that this hurting feeling will go.
    Thank you all and I believe we will see her in heaven when it is our turn to go.I just hope that someone will do the same for me if I ever get in that condition.
    God bless you all
    Your TY Bro John

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Hey Pain Pal,
    Sending prayers and L.O.V.E.
    "Although I may appear to be spacing out I am really quite focused on my hallucinations" Chuck*

Canadian Federal Exemptee Mamahawk6's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0

Hello P.Pal today I also lost a very dear friend. She always loved animals and she loved children. She taught school in this area for many years, retiring after teaching she became a voluteer to many, many more children through the years. She was a caring, compassionate Lady. This Woman was the closest to a Saint that someone couindeedld come close too. I am sad for Your loss, but perhaps in my way of thinking she'll not be lonely and will be joined with another loving friend.
    One Sky

Thumbs Up/Down

Prayers said for your pains. I believe your friend will be on the other side of the bridge waiting for you.
    It's a weed that turns to a flower in your mind

Thumbs Up/Down

Thoughts and prayers go out to you both....Nickey was a sweet heart, and I'm honoured to have known her and had the chance to pat such a softie...Comforting hugs to you both...Hugs love ya
    Remember...Live each day as a new adventure, and always smile, it keeps them wondering what your thinking about... Hugs Uni

Thumbs Up/Down

Unhappy wonderful memories

Sending a lot of love and prayers to you and Deb. Losing a pet hurts the same as losing a family member. 3 months after my 27 year old son died, we also had to have 1 of our baby cats (10 years old) put to sleep because she was loaded with tumors. I was willing to go into deep debt to save her but there was nothing that could be done to save her. We cried like babies but we couldn't let her suffer. We will always cherish the wonderful memories little Squeek gave us while she was here with us. I'm sure that you will also remember all the good medicine that our Dogs/Cats provide us with. We will all meet in the next world and I believe that you will know your there when you are greeted by all your departed family, friends and pets.

Love
    Steve
    Mj is not illegal because it's dangerous
    It's dangerous because it's illegal

Watch your thoughts for they become your words. Watch your words for they become you actions.
    Watch your actions for they become your destiny.

Founder & Publisher of TY Marco Renda's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 25/0
    Given: 2/0

So sorry for your loss. Remember all the good times that you were able to enjoy

Take Care and Peace
    Marco

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Pain pal and Deb....
    My sincerest condolences for the passing of your beloved pal, Squeek.
    She will be waiting for you at the Rainbow bridge.
    It is always so hard losing a family member.

peace
    Donna
    United we stand.......
    Divided we fail........

Proud to be a pot smoking pacifist.

Prisoner of my body.......or......prisoner of society.

Thumbs Up/Down

Prayers and condolences my friend... Lady4:20 and I also had to put our cat to sleep on Monday, so I know exactly how you are feeling... best wishes bro...

Thumbs Up/Down

Sending love and prayers to you and the family.
    Judge the deed and NOT the breed.
    Help Save The American Pit Bull Terrier

Thumbs Up/Down

I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your beloved family member, Pain Pal.

I always wonder why those of us TYers here in Maine haven't forged more direct physical connections with more of you Nova Scotians! Especially in really hard times like these, other chronic illness sufferers are often the best support anyone could ask for and are often the only people who truly understand what we are going through. Particularly when it comes to the struggles relating to MMJ.

You are definitely in the prayers of everyone down here, and so is your beloved pet.

When you have some time, let's catch up on those conversations we talked about having a while back! I'm sure there must be ways for us to forge new connections and maybe even find times & places where some of us relatively nearby TYers could meet up on one side of the border or the other.....

And even if that takes a while to arrange, I'm sure we could be in closer touch online as well. I am almost always available one way or another, so if you need someone to help you figure something out, or just someone to talk to who understands all this craziness that dominates the lives of folks like us.....I'm always here, my friend.

Namaste, and Godspeed on your journey through that which lies Beyond this Universe, Nickey. We will see you again and though we might not recognize your form, you will always be familiar to us in spirit. *deep bow*
    stealth is wealth.

i am a sick man and have been in severe pain for more than five years. without cannabis and pain medication i am worse than dead. i am just looking for ways to reform the law, take care of my wife and children without fear, and let LEO focus on real crime.

Pain Pal

Thank you all of you wonderful people for your love and respect at this time of hurt.Each one of you are very special in our hearts.It can be a rough go at times but with special people like you all it gives us comfort.I.m so glad to have you all as friends and Deb and I keep you all in our prayers.
    God Be gratious to you all
    John & Debby

nikoatnight

Sorry it had to end this way, very painful for sure! You's will meet again. 3 months ago my 12 yrs old tabby ( LUCKY ) started having mini strokes so after watching that for a day or so finally decided to let him go, I still get teary eyed every now and than. I miss him sooooooooooo much and yes it still hurts. Does get better with time. Take care.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

So sorry for your loss. My beloved dog, Charlie, died in my arms last year after 11 years of the best companionship I have ever enjoyed (including from the 2-legged variety). I still get choked when I think about him. I'm grateful that I was home with him when his time came. Non pet-owners have no idea how much these creatures mean to us.
    Cheryl MacLellan
    Hemp Country
    Weedstock, Ontario

Thumbs Up/Down

I really feeel your pain as I have two dogs and two cats and they are Family>> Prayers go out to Your friend and you as well>> GM

Thumbs Up/Down

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss, a friend is a hard to say good bye too, but you will always have your memorys and good ones are worth more than gold.
    "If you do not read a newspaper you are uninformed

If you do read a newspaper you are misinformed."

Mark Twain

Get your news from more than one source.