Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Has anyone ever grown Burmese Kush?

Has anyone ever grown Burmese Kush?
    I got a buddy that wants me to grow these out and im wondering what kind of info is out there on this strain. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge of this strain?

Is it a keeper or what?

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Default Btw...

Btw I will only accept these beans if they are anything worth growing. I just dont have time to grow anything that isnt proven or worth it.

Thumbs Up/Down

From T.H. Seeds, Burmese Kush is a cross of the original Burmese Kush and O.G. Kush from California...Rated #2 in High Times list of strains of the year...nicknamed BUKU it supposedly flowers in 7 to 8 weeks...the breeders are really pushin' the kush...must be somethin' to it...I'd grow it out if I had the seeds.

Peace...j.b.
    In times of deceit, telling the truth is revolutionary- George Orwell

silentium est idem eadem idem ut consensio - j.b.

Host - Brighton Area Compassion Club
    www.brightoncc.com

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Default Has anyone grown burmese kush before???

Quote Originally Posted by jb247
    From T.H. Seeds, Burmese Kush is a cross of the original Burmese Kush and O.G. Kush from California...Rated #2 in High Times list of strains of the year...nicknamed BUKU it supposedly flowers in 7 to 8 weeks...the breeders are really pushin' the kush...must be somethin' to it...I'd grow it out if I had the seeds.

Peace...j.b.
    Thanks for the advice jb247 but honestly I cant afford to grow anything that isnt a stable strain. In other wards I want some seeds that will all be uniform and will produce nicely. Honestly I think im gonna only grow 2 burmese kush in my next grow and then see what I find out.

I got seeds on the way from a buddy at Sierra seeds btw.. It will be a surprise. I already know what im getting but until I got the pack of seeds to back it up I will not say what strain. But lets just say its some dank!

I'll end this post with the question again....
    Has anyone grown burmese kush before???

Any actual grower story or links to grow threads is well appreciated and welcome.

Thumbs Up/Down

A gentleman at my local grow shop has had experience with the Burmese Kush. He said there wasn't a hell of a lot of variation. He also said it was a much better experience after he had selected a mother. 25 clones in gallon and a half pots (sunshine number 4), vegged for one week, and packed 4feet by 4 feet under a digital six gave him almost a gram per watt with AN's Full organic plus program (Iguana Juice, Humic and Fulvic acids, Carbo Load, Sweet Leaf (1/3 dose), Tarantula, Piranaha, Voodoo Juice, Sensizyme, Organic B and Seaweed extract).
    I traded him some of my Russian super soldier (what I call my Joey Weed White Russian mother, because it kills people ) for it and it wasn't really a fair trade. Couldn't say it was the most potent, but it did taste great and the speed of flowering did make me ask for a cutting. Although I will probably just flower it so as to have something different around.

That my four dollars and twenty cents on that.

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Default Look at what I found here on TY !

Look at what I found here on TY !

http://www.treatingyourself.com/vbul...43&postcount=2

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down

I forgot to say I WILL NOT be growing these seeds at all.

Thumbs Up/Down

Make sure you give them to someone with the time and space to try new things then. Never throw out seeds!

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Raoul Duke
    Make sure you give them to someone with the time and space to try new things then. Never throw out seeds!
    I totally agree. Fortunetly for me I didnt buy the seeds. My good friend did and he is pissed about buying them and now I see why. He was gonna give me 5 of them . Now thats why I now research all the genes before I will take the jump on growing it. I dont beleive in non proven genetics anymore. I will never settle for nothingless than something proven. I think we should all agree on that.
    I made the mistake before on bagseed so thats why if a strain doesnt meet your growing needs then dont waist time to grow it.

And thats how I will end this thread.

Thseeds should really look into this strain and see why there is so many complaints.

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down

I totally agree 100%. Fortunetly for me I didnt buy the seeds. My good friend did and he is pissed about buying them and now I see why. He was gonna give me 5 of them . Now thats why I now research all the genes before I will take the jump on growing it. I dont beleive in non proven genetics anymore. I will never settle for nothingless than something proven. I think we should all agree on that.
    I made the mistake before on bagseed so thats why if a strain doesnt meet your growing needs then dont waist time to grow it.

Thseeds should really look into this strain and see why there is so many complaints.

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down

I totally agree. Fortunetly for me I didnt buy the seeds. My good friend did and he is pissed about buying them and now I see why. He was gonna give me 5 of them . Now thats why I now research all the genes before I will take the jump on growing it. I dont beleive in non proven genetics anymore. I will never settle for nothingless than something proven. I think we should all agree on that.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

I will help ypu out i grew out THSeeds Burmese Kush and the smoke from the two plants that didnt hermi was good. As said the two plants where near identical. All five plants carried very simular traits in veg state and once put into plower hermies almost imedately. Also had the same thing with A-Train was giftedfrom a friend he knows i love trainwreck and High Times rated it #1 strain of the year? So when the two fem seeds both ended up being hermies i was pissed. I mean i grew mothers and took clones of each had 2 buku moms both hermies. So in my eyes i don't care how good it is with ratios like that. I mean it isn't that hard my good friend feminixed seeds for thefirst time about a year ago and 100 out of 108 seeds were fems. So i have no redpect for a company that sells seeds they know are gaarbage for extremely ridiculouse prices. Boycot the seed banks. Most of them don;t give a fuck about the consumer. I have created better and more stable strains that alot of the companies out there. Then a company like greenhouse who is supposed to be a leader in the industry screws all of us by selling only feminized seeds. They have more inbred and stableized strains and just strains period that nobody can get the genetics from but them. The Wal Mart of Marijuana? I lost alot of respect for the company as a whole when i found this ou and personally will never buy from them directly again. Unless Brett Bogue sells Arjan some mor of his real strains. Like Bubba Kush, Chemdawg, & Kiah Kush. Sorry i am upset but in my eyes growers should spread genetics, knowldge, and good vibes. If people hoard strains for themselves you have catastraphies. Read canabible #1 about Asian Fantasy and canabible #3. It was an unmatchable sativa and hoarders ruined it then because of selfishness lost it forever. You cannot recreat genetics.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0

Talking Burmese Kush x O.G. Kush

Burmese Kush x O.G. Kush

BK x OGK is a favoured strain at The Montreal Compassion Centre This strain is the closest taste of OLD Thai-Stick I've had Thai-stick quite a few times! I am quite happy to know this medical strain.

I go here semi-often as my new D/G is readying my medical cannabis garden. I am thinking of asking my D/G to include this stain in the garden.

LEQ
    snowing here in Montréal Sunday, May 9, 2010
    Last edited by lequebecfume; 05-09-2010 at 05:42 AM.
    Léglaliser, Règlementé, Éduquer et Soigner

Liberé Marc Emery de prison dans l'état de Georgia puis retouner lui au Canada pour server son temps pas loin de son èpouse Jodie

One Compassionate Act per Day

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down

Thseeds sucks bad germination and i will never order from them EVER.....knuckes