Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: not good

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I've bought a couple weeks ago mental floss from drchronics.com..
    I'm not a new grower,but I know also that I'm not a pro,But I know that it is a remote possibility that the seeds taken in the "web store" can give u some old seeds,and so the germination can be difficult..

I hope in a great germination,and a great growing of these (i've heard) so awesome strain...

See u soon

ciau

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down

Chimera,

I pulled a couple very 'pleasant' ladies from your ultimix pack. You do great work!

Thank You, Sir!

Black Ra1n

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Dog
    Chimera is a breeder with a great reputation, he has been around for a long period of time, and has consistently turned out quality genetics

I laugh at the posts that people have to seed companies, about their slow or non existant germination, more often than not........it is the grower!
    Exactly... I make it a point to throw the crappiest looking seeds from every seed harvest into a cup of water just to see if they'll pop. I'm talking undeveloped, brown seeds that look more like big prill farmer fertilizer and they normally germinate. By far most times it's the impatient grower that messes things up, not all the time mind you, but most!!!

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Smile no Good

Chimera
    This is Gandalph. I am finally answering you. Thanks for the offer to replace the seeds, I know it was awhile ago but you yourself know how things can go I had to stay low for awile. I just got back on forum today july 22 09. So if the offer still stand please let me know.
    Thank you G
    Last edited by Gandalph62; 07-22-2009 at 11:15 PM.

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Renda
    The fact that the breeder offered to replace the genetics speaks volumes in my opinion.

Try getting a response from BC BUD DEPOT and see what you get.

Let's give folks the benefit of the doubt

Take Care and Peace
    Marco
    Marco First I know you bare no resposibility. I have since posted to the thread and Chimera has not bothered to answer, yes it was a while but I had my share of misfortunes which did not allow me to post

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 881/0
    Given: 470/1

Default Chimera Genetics

Well Chimera doesn't appear to be known as post fanatic, I get the impression he doesn't have internet service.

As for the dad used in the latest round of seeds, it was DJ Shorts' True Blueberry pollen, same pollen used by DJ, Chimera, Legends and not to mention SoL uses a fair amount of DJ's related genes and I could have missed a bank using the TB father.

Outlaw Grower did a review of Mental Floss in TY#9 p129 / p47 part2 that begins with "The most underrated and overlooked gem I’ve come across yet is “Mental Floss.”

Heath Robinson, the mod famous for ridiculously heavy yields under vertical lighting, used C4 in his C4*Black Russian cross and remarked on HG420 that he's surprised more people don't grow Chimera gear, my memory is a little hazy but I seem to remember Heath holding C4 in high esteem.

I decided to order both Mental Floss and Mountain Jam based on grow reports and pics... the pics, no better sales pitch than a random grower with a random seed growing a beautiful purple gem and raving about the quality.

I picked up SEVEN packs of Cannacopia seeds after Chimera vouched for them on another forum, they picked up a few clones from him and the mothers were put to good use.

Mountain Jam was in my garden along with GF*BB, circumstances required me to abandon the garden but even the little vegging clones looked phenomenal, I actually said out loud "WOW, soulshine must be one hell of a mom!" because even in veg the clone was packing on the weight with a very full structure and the grapefruit hybrid was only slightly behind.

My Mental Floss grow yielded a very unique plant that carried a cool noxema/menthol flavor and a very positive headspace. Cold Noxema might not sound appealing, but the plant sure was.

The only problem I've had with Chimera's gear was when I had the bright idea to open the shipping container with a razor blade, well that's two beans down but not as bad as when I used a small screwdriver to push 10 Kalichakra seeds through their plastic tube and only 5 came out

Normally I probably wouldn't jump in to drone on about a breeder (notice my post count and join date), but with only 3 threads and one titled 'not good' a newbie on the seed scene might think Chimera was BC Bud Depot or something - a company with such a bad reputation that people inquire if Hemp Depot is reliable simply because of 'depot'

Gandalph62, if you contact Chimera at another help desk and direct him to this thread I'm sure he'll still make you happy. On his former HG420 help desk (the site is gone now) he offered to replace seeds that most likely died from grower error, if I remember right the complaint was over a few beans and Chimera sent a full pack of Sweet Pink Grapefruit * True Blueberry (also sold as Sweet tooth 1.1 by Spice of Life and Legends).
    ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪
    Ceci n'est pas une signature du forum.
    Thank You for using S.h.a.d.i.m.a.r.: the world's most poorly coded chatbot.
    Substantially Humanlike Application Determined Insufficient Mediocre And Relatively annoying.

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Grandalph why are you simply running back and forth slagging me on rumors started by those who we clearly beat in business over and over when we were in adam , we won every cup we entered when we were in holland highlife included , you spread coffee shop rumors started by those who compete with us in business I could care less really but really think about what you are saying and where you here it from .

I supplies coffee shops they did not supply me thing about the direction of cash flow .

Anyways I have noticed the same slag over and over and the only person we ever owned anything to I mentioned when ever asked about it and I met with him to make it up .

That being said I am not the only person who has lost seeds to the government .

I have always been open about DMT even in HT magazine I have used DMT only about 10 times in my life in south america I did the Ayhuasca journey 3 times .

So that is clear for all to hear the I am a better human because of my DMt/ayhuasca experience the world would be a better place if the Elite power brokers used DMT once every 3 years .

Reeferman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12