Thread: canada

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default canada

now based in canada - former dutch passion employee. overpriced quality genetics sold mainly thru the delta-9 collection blueberry, blue velvet and flo
    back from the dungeon and well behaved.......honest

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by astra007
    now based in canada - former dutch passion employee. overpriced quality genetics sold mainly thru the delta-9 collection blueberry, blue velvet and flo
    I guess I'm getting to old and maybe I don't understand....are you advertising "overpriced quality genetics"? This is not a flame...I just don't understand your post....but I AM old.

Steve

Thumbs Up/Down

no i mean same genetics as dutch passion but more expensive as the delta-9 collection

Thumbs Up/Down

thats first time i ever heard DJshort compared with Dutch Passion,.....wow,...just ...WOW....
    i have seed packs from both breeders,....when i finish em up ill comment further....but i have completely different expectations....time will tell...
    Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.

Thumbs Up/Down

oops,...got my wires crossed,...was reading a DJ short thread and got em mixed,....disregard my nonsense......
    Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.

Thumbs Up/Down

been growing dutch passion - dj shorts - blueberry fer years. its gone from 20% indica to 80% indica over the years to supply the market demand. also have all 3 of D/P's NL's. good genetics

Thumbs Up/Down

so are you actually saying that DJ and DP are the same?
    i was reading DJ threads last night and i figured you meant someone else,...but since this thread is in the "DJ" category i assumed that u were refering to DJ=DP....

Thumbs Up/Down

DJ shorts worked for dutch passion = yes, ask him. then he came to canada - sells with the delta9 collection of breeders.

Thumbs Up/Down

Didn't Dutch Passion bring him over for a while in order to get his strains and then pretty much kicked him to the curb? Thats what I heard.

Thumbs Up/Down

you know theres always 3 sides to every story/

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by astra007
    you know theres always 3 sides to every story/
    Seems to me that you always seem to have the 3rd side of the story. Never seen any1 do as much advertising for breeders and co's as u do.

RED
    Mj is not illegal because it's dangerous
    It's dangerous because it's illegal

Watch your thoughts for they become your words. Watch your words for they become you actions.
    Watch your actions for they become your destiny.

Thumbs Up/Down

hey reddiet: do you know what category yer in? we could talk about boxing here but would that be right? i have been dabbling with breeding hybrids for about 20 years or so just like jello and i have personally met up with about 40 breeders of cannabis. im also a mmj activist and strain researcher as you must know that individual people are most helped by an individual strains, not just some street dope some1 found laying on the sidewalk.

so yes, i speak about old genetics and know about dj shorts or reeferman or dvp. seriuous seeds, alot of the dutch seedbanks as well as, hemcy based out of austria or planetskunk; ireland or australia, which brings to mind the bushdoctor. i know what arcada, humbolt county is famous for and who the NCGA was, do you? i dont advertize fer any1 - i spread knowledge. if i did any advertising it would be fer SS. or maybe subcool, tga or deadvet.

Thumbs Up/Down

i dont know where you get yer information from astra, but since you seem to think you even have half a clue about me i need to put this to an end... I am NOT a breeder, NEVER have been,...sure i may do a pollen shuck once in awhile but that is far from being a breeder.....where did you come up with info that ive been at it for 20 years? this is news to me!!

do you currently grow astra? reason i ask is i never see any pics, and any time you do a strain report all you say is its great or it sucks....no details..
    much of the information you post is either vague, confusing, or just plain silly...not to mention wrong now,....as witnessed in this thread....

examples-----
    these are hardly informative strain reports....
    http://www.treatingyourself.com/vbul...837#post144837
    "ordered and grew C4 and frostbite from this company. the c4 did not produce as advertised and the frostbite was a severe disappointment from germ to harvest. bad genetics
    "

http://www.treatingyourself.com/vbul...ad.php?t=19671
    "from mr. ed himself come a great cannabis strain for medical users
    "

but my absolute favorite post ever was...
    http://www.treatingyourself.com/vbul...ad.php?t=19748
    "having dabbled with breeding cannabis fer 25 years and researching strains; i have a theory that - in joint with a botanist buddy - that HAZE strains of cannabis may have has salvia grafted into the lineage somewhere in time."
    someone growing for over 25 years should realize how rediculous this is...
    that statement could become as popular as Leroy Jenkins....

hashimoto

Interesting I've never seen any grow reports from you either jello.

Thumbs Up/Down

well, excuse me, MR. jello. for having the wrong idea about you. what is this? attack astra007 day? what i post and when i post, i post from experience. does every1 need a camera and an essay to PROVE that they can grow marijuana? i've grown outdoor and indoor since the 70's. i have a medical condition and i use very heavy meds at times that may reflect in my posts. but i really dont think i deserve your slander and ridicual. the old astra would flame ya but i promised marco i would behave and not be like you, so all i have to say is "have a nice day"..........................

Thumbs Up/Down

Hashi,...thats because i wont do a strain report on something unless i have actually grown it....there are a few ive done here though.,....

Thumbs Up/Down

hashimoto, thank you and i really think jello should practice what he preaches

Flowering Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Many folks grow and do not even report the grow/smoke end of it. I have grown for years and only freely admitted to it in thast 5 years or so. I would always intentionally come across as a newbie or non grower due to feeling insecure. I have never nor will I ever post up a pic. Why feed leo? At least that is my school of thought. Now, if I was all legal like Hashi, I would make a point to do detailed grow and smoke reports and in doing so would, hopefully, be lending a much needed helpful hand to anyone interested. Just like Hashi is now doing for sub and jill.
    My point being is that just because some folks do not share/flaunt their grows does not necessarily mean that they do not grow..
    Last edited by Buffalo Bill; 03-25-2007 at 06:32 PM.
    Life is Good!

Thumbs Up/Down

well gee, thanks bb. its just that after spending all my money on a modern computer, i had none left fer a camera that i would hardly ever use. i took a pic of an outdoor grow once and posted it to bcbd forum. 4 days later, it was burnt out. ????

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down

DJ Short never worked for Dutch Passion.... that's a fact jack!

-Chimera

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Chimera

-Chimera
    Ok,but so the blueberry that I've already taken from D.P had some of the famous characteristics of the original??

Thumbs Up/Down

Originally Posted by Chimera

-Chimera
    Hi Chimera,
    I believe the perception the general public has with DJ Short being associated with Dutch Passion is the fact DP offer's some varietys DJ is credited for ofcourse and there are posts like this one below which doesnt list any companys specifically by name but which would seem to correlate with a number of perceptions.

From a DJ Short Article

By the early 1990's I was extremely interested in the burgeoning seed market developing in Holland. I had known about the seed banks since 1983 and was always only interested in obtaining more pure, land-race varieties. Unfortunately, there were only hybrid crosses ever available at the time and I had more than enough of my own to work with. By 1993 I finally made the pilgrimage to Amsterdam where I made new connections. In 1994 I connected with the first company that I worked with in Europe. By 1995 I was supplying this company with seed-stock both for sale and for breed work. I had contracted with this company to produce Blueberry, Flo and Blue Velvet.

The first company I worked with in Europe sprouted only 25 seeds of each of these varieties to make selections from. Other than supplying seed-stock, I was only minimally involved in the selection process. I did get to see the mother and father plants alive, however, the selection process had already been done prior by others. Unfortunately, my relationship with this company was short-lived as all the owner really wanted was my seed-stock. Once he had it I became a very low priority in his scheme. In all honesty I was never paid one red cent for any of the Blueberry (or “Flow” or Blue Velvet) that company number one in Europe produced (plus having over 3,000 seeds that I produced completely ripped off).

Needless to say this lack of concern prompted me to seek other possibilities that culminated in my relationship with the second company I worked with in Europe. At this company about 50 seeds of each variety were sprouted, but I was once again mainly left out of the selection process except for sampling a number of finished products and making selections based on those (which is enough, actually). I never got to see any of the live plants from this selection process at company number two in Europe. I also contributed seed-stock for three more varieties there; Blue Moonshine, Blue Heaven and Purple Passion. The owner of this company was satisfied with paying me the minimum amount I would consider adequate. Fortunately, part of the deal was my ability to remain independent and work with whomever else I pleased.
    http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=9788