Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Default Mdanzig gets two thumbs up from me!

Now I have been kucky enough to have talked to MR Md and also grown three of his infamous LR crosses. I have grown out both master lows and power stout and now am currently growing some of his seeds that he was working on before which are the LRXDFXLR . None of the sprouts unfortunatly didnt show any ducksfoot traits but oh well they are still automatics so im pleased with that.
    One thing I noticed about Md's strains is that they produced nice dense buds. Which dense fat buds always works for me.

He is definitly a stand up guy and I hope to see him around again one day! No matter what his strains will be around for a long time to come!

Mdanzig gets two thumbs up from me!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 19/0
    Given: 2/0

MD makes some dank strains indeed.
    What's the difference between a pun and a fart? One is a shift of wit.

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Mdanzig is definately the BEST when it comes to LR.
    Last edited by Dentyne; 01-10-2007 at 05:53 PM.

adam420

where can i get mdanzing seeds in canada

Founder & Publisher of TY Marco Renda's Avatar

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 25/0
    Given: 2/0

Quote Originally Posted by adam420
    where can i get mdanzing seeds in canada
    Planetary Pride and Sacred Seeds carry his genetics but both places have sold out. Not sure when they will get restocked

Take Care and Peace
    Marco

Seedling

Thumbs Up/Down

Mdanzig is a very stand up guy. He is going through some "re-organization" now, but he is supposed to make a return.

Zygote

Thumbs Up/Down

Same here!

Sent me like 20 seeds couple of years ago. Powerstout 2nd BX (not 100% AF), Lowryder f1, and Scissor Sticks (A strain Reeferman was working earlier and had put aside.) Sadly I didn't know that the SS weren't supposed to go AF so I ulled the girl... (Gonna try germ some more if I find them.)

PS! Powerstout was not stable when I received it, but I crossed an auto'ing male with a tiny and potent Lowryder or LR-hybrid. (received in a mega-mix from "Can't_Steal_My_Mojojojo" at OG, (me think he's aka Mojojojo in the vast secret network of breeders (hirr-hirrirrh!) -Anyways this personal cross made 100% AF that gave up to 76grammes indoors in soilmix and with mites. 18 or 20hrs hps).

Strain is also being further incrossed in a small controlled field and some greenhouses under the midnitesun... Still 100% but lower yields. (Could be growing skills and technique that cmakes the difference)

But HATS OF TO MDANZIG!!!

Wherever he is! (Someone claimed MDanzig was a female breeder in a TY-thread, but then it all got "clarified" by another person saying that he got ratted out of his wifes daughter. So what do I really know then!?! Jail, or gone in the thin air somewhere...?)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 1/0

I grew his poswerstout last year with no success but his masterlow produced some nice buds especially the nice chunky pheno. I probably should have made seeds : \ non of the masterlows were micro phenos all were around 18" with one main cola.

Thumbs Up/Down

MD is alive and well. He wants anyone out there that might be waiting to hear from him to know that he has not forgotten. He lost most everything he had and it will take a bit to get things settled. Please understand that this was not a choice but a circumstance forced on him. He is true to his word and I am positive everything will get straightened out as soon as the situation allows.

Trust me, the dreaded "Knock" at the door has a way of putting things into perspective.

I have worked with MD's MasterLow and a little with the BlueStreak he was working on, both were top quality genetics. I did find that the Lowryder hybreds hate chlorinated water and I believe many people hurt them early with this and/or over ferting. They do better with less than they do with more.

Hope that helps someone.

Peace

-Q
    TY Rules and Regulations apply to ALL members

LINK to RULES -->http://www.treatingyourself.com/vbul...ad.php?t=12022

Please take the time to read the rules and regulations.

Just an old lost soul swimming in a fish bowl year after year.

Be the Change you desire!

Thumbs Up/Down

Damn, I didnt even know I had a forum here. I have to visit more ofter, I feel stupid now

Retired Staff

Thumbs Up/Down

Nice to see you back on the boards...Micah

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up

Two thumbs up for Mdanzig. I am also nervous of my wifes 40 year old pregnant daughter who just moved in with us a bit ago. I know the feeling.
    Lon
    Quote Originally Posted by hultertibulter
    Same here!

Sent me like 20 seeds couple of years ago. Powerstout 2nd BX (not 100% AF), Lowryder f1, and Scissor Sticks (A strain Reeferman was working earlier and had put aside.) Sadly I didn't know that the SS weren't supposed to go AF so I ulled the girl... (Gonna try germ some more if I find them.)

PS! Powerstout was not stable when I received it, but I crossed an auto'ing male with a tiny and potent Lowryder or LR-hybrid. (received in a mega-mix from "Can't_Steal_My_Mojojojo" at OG, (me think he's aka Mojojojo in the vast secret network of breeders (hirr-hirrirrh!) -Anyways this personal cross made 100% AF that gave up to 76grammes indoors in soilmix and with mites. 18 or 20hrs hps).

Strain is also being further incrossed in a small controlled field and some greenhouses under the midnitesun... Still 100% but lower yields. (Could be growing skills and technique that cmakes the difference)

But HATS OF TO MDANZIG!!!

Wherever he is! (Someone claimed MDanzig was a female breeder in a TY-thread, but then it all got "clarified" by another person saying that he got ratted out of his wifes daughter. So what do I really know then!?! Jail, or gone in the thin air somewhere...?)

Embryo

Thumbs Up/Down

Jay, you still have the LRxDFxLR?

Holy CRAP!!! That is the holy grail of stealth growing. PLEASE, PLEASE keep up with your efforts and produce lots of seeds.

Looking forward to some pictures of those.

Vegetative Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by jahkaya
    Jay, you still have the LRxDFxLR?

Holy CRAP!!! That is the holy grail of stealth growing. PLEASE, PLEASE keep up with your efforts and produce lots of seeds.

Looking forward to some pictures of those.
    Naw jah , I didnt make seeds. I have yet to attmept seed making. When I see balls I get crazy and off with their necks asap

But yea man I would love to have seen that strain stabilized. I honestly want to create seeds one day but I first want to make sure its gonna be a strain that I will want to keep for a long time. But if I happen to get any auto beans again then I truly might consider making a seed run.

Hey Mdanzig whats going on with HB.NET ? Is it closed down or is it just a server issue?