PDA

View Full Version : spring is almost here

Science
02-28-2011, 08:15 AM
You know what that means right?! If you guessed "time for outdoor" your correct! Time to turn off most of the juice and return the ladies to the mother and the sunshine. I'm looking for good strains for the 45th parallel outdoor season. I got some indo strains I have ran like...og13b,c99,jtr,black cherry soda,black betty,blackberry Kush,Casey Jones,super silver haze,the white,master Kush,black domina,Mendo purp(original not bc),AK-47,snazzleberry,moon shadow etc. and I know a few will do well here but I'm open to suggestion. I will start by saying I have plenty of room,materials,security,resources,and time so that's not the answers I'm after. Just strain talk please
Thanks for your time and happy mediating everyone:cool:

Mamahawk6
02-28-2011, 08:31 AM
Let the DANCING begin...:D :D :D oh the mosquitoes and blackflies are solely missed at this time of the year! BRING ER' ON!

420grower
02-28-2011, 08:35 AM
ready to clean out and set up the greenhouse again,veggies,meds,flowers,all my favorite things

Science
02-28-2011, 08:45 AM
I'm thinking about sunshine:D

Dr Dave
02-28-2011, 01:47 PM
Im just thinking I wish the snow was gone already... Have you tried "The Church" ? I read its a great outdoor production plant is all.

Science
03-03-2011, 02:05 PM
I hear ya on that,I work on Mt.Hood here in Oregon and I have 2more months till we are layed off and I can collect unemployment and do my summer crops. In regards to the Church strain I have no hands on with it. No1 in my circle has obtained this particular variety so I'm unsure of it other then what I have read. I recently obtained a Black Domina teen from a friend in Oregon Green Free and it will be one of my outdoor ladies this year. My hunt still continues....